jarb01

May 18, 2017
official dev blog is saying that 8.1 took so long because they were having troubles getting the new lighting system working properly. i can belive that.

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
so trying to do the sabotage route in the "a date with Brittney story" and she just gets stuck in the bathroom and it freezes the whole thing

Cro

May 10, 2017
0.8.1 without save.... not gonna risk and start a brand new run.
Not sure why it doesn't save, the folder is there, works for Load (old saves), but that's it.

jayward03

Apr 22, 2017
View attachment 30833
About this game:
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.​

Updated: 23/11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Optional
Version: 0.8.0
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre: adv, 3d, striptease, animation, flash, simulator, all sex

Blog:
Custom Story Creator: -

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:

Download(s):

In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract included zip
in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

View attachment 30834 View attachment 30835 View attachment 30836 View attachment 30837 View attachment 30838 View attachment 30839
House Party – Version 0.8.1 plz upload

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
I like the inclusion of the Christmas decorations. Definitely a nice touch. The new lighting still needs a bit of cleaning up, but I think, overall, it's a good change. Biggest problem is that it seems to be wreaking havoc with the blonde characters. Both Brittney and Katherine look like they've had really bad dye jobs.

gmatt

Oct 13, 2017
Is anybody else having issues with screen tearing in the 0.8.1 update? Is there a vsync option somewhere?

neon767

Aug 9, 2016
anyone got any ideas on the new 8.1 stuff? I haven't really found a way to convince britney to get into the hot tub (i assume it has something to do with stephanie, but haven't managed to get her outside). Also, I don't know if it's just new or I never noticed it before, but what is the patch of dirt you can interact with behind hot tub even for?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
but i mean torrent forces you to download all no?
you can get clients that let you choose what files you want to download from a torrent so that its faster. but if you torrent, its uncompressed leaving it around 3.25x the size as what usually ends up in OP.

oh, and people get mad if you dont seed when you torrent.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Guys, again, how about the SAVE feature? 8.1 can't be played at all (at least from the beginning) without saving on the way. You might miss something, game may crash... it's basically unusable without a save feature.

Reactions: drud

Cro

May 10, 2017
yes, but when it wants, not exactly when I want :).
Do you know when it autosaves and how does this work ? I don't see any autosaves in my save folders, nor any way to resume a autosave.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes