underboss

Sep 11, 2017
anyone got any ideas on the new 8.1 stuff? I haven't really found a way to convince britney to get into the hot tub (i assume it has something to do with stephanie, but haven't managed to get her outside). Also, I don't know if it's just new or I never noticed it before, but what is the patch of dirt you can interact with behind hot tub even for?

get the broom from the closet (the room with the rocking chair), then take the right speaker. Now stick the broom into the soft ground behind the bath tub followed by the speaker and turn it on. Now turn off the speaker at the living room and stephanie will move out to the tube followed by brittney....

Reactions: sniff3005

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Links for 8.1 64bit win(only version I got)

@Cirelc

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirelc and drud

drud

Aug 29, 2017
To bad you cant save, game is actually unplayable like this with the npcs able to catch you stealing when you need the items for the story to progress and they just randomly show up behind you and its game over and you have to start over from the beginning.

Reactions: Arcane666

Cro

May 10, 2017
Well... I gave it a run without save and actually got to the end. It's easier now when you know exactly what to do. The only update i see in this 8.1, besides the alleged bug fixes/lighting, etc, is just one extra Amy 'mission', with the american flag panties. So probably this is not worth a replay.

Most annoying thing that's never working flawlessly is when Derek & the other one beat up Frank. They never manage it from the 1st try, they move around the house and block everything. This time they managed to beat up Frank at the bottom of the stairs (which is already a black hole for characters) so imagine ALL of them stuck on stairs. Took me a while to untangle them and push Franks body in the garage by walking over it. Fun times. Would've been simpler if he gets up and admits defeat, goes back to his chair and you can simply take the booze. But nooo, he has to lay down and everybody steps on him :D

Last edited:

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Is there sex besides the blonde with glasses and rachel or what her name was now or still on the way?

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I do enjoy this game, all but for that damn song. Voice acting is top notch, like real voice actors, as opposed to some guys sister.

That being said taking a pass on this update as it doesn't seem to add to the Vicky story line. But will look forward to that.

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
Is there sex besides the blonde with glasses and rachel or what her name was now or still on the way?
Vickie Vixen now has sex as part of her story as well, which makes the total three. And it looks like the team are working on fleshing out Amy right now, which might make the total four sooner rather than later.

Also: according to the Discord channel, the beta for the next update is due on the 14th, with a public release to follow on the 21/22 of this month. Hopefully that will iron out the problem of the save bug.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
I do enjoy this game, all but for that damn song. Voice acting is top notch, like real voice actors, as opposed to some guys sister.

That being said taking a pass on this update as it doesn't seem to add to the Vicky story line. But will look forward to that.
the only real highlights of 8.1 is 'date night with brittney' doesnt freeze your game at the end anymore, and the lighting system update. at least the hot tub looks great.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
would like only the update ...

downloading the whole game (1G+) everytime is really annoying. specially when its just about fixing some shit bugs.

Reactions: TorrentToad

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh even in 0.8.1 i still always have the same bug, the one that make ash never go downstair to the last bathroom and just running around like crazy between corridor and main bedroom.... and then, just stop and continu the game normally, broked the story for maddison -_-

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
It keeps saying it's there was an error downloading the original story. I changed the permission in the documents/eek/... folder and ran program as administrator. Still won't let me click start. I extracted the HPSC zip into the story folder. Nothin. Stumped.

Update: Fixed it, ya gotta firewall the executable.

Update: Nope, just loads an empty house. No NPC's.

Last edited:

jarb01

May 18, 2017
It is possible to get laid to one girl per-gameplay. Or am I wrong?
  • you can get rachel and katherine in the same playthrough. try doing katherine first, then rachel. [FOLLOWING IS PROVEN FALSE] you might also be able to get vickie after katherine, but im not sure (vickies story requires you to get booze, i dont know if theres enough in the house after getting rum for katherine)
  • UPDATE: you CANNOT get vickie and katherine in the same playthrough, since there is in fact, not enough booze (you need to give rum to katherine for her quest, and you need to drink the rum for vickie's quest). credit to scarfer for confirming this info, their post has been incuded below.
  • you CANNOT get both rachel and vickie (vickie requires you to branch off of rachels story), so it's one or the other.
rachel, vickie and katherine are the only girls you can have full-blown sex with atm. but that's not counting other sexual acts, like a bj from ash/madison or eating out steph. if you are counting those:
  • eating out steph can be done before banging vickie (it's actually required for vickie's story).
  • ashley/madison (one or the other; see below) can blow you in the same playthrough that you bang katherine.
  • rachel CANNOT be done in the same playtrough as ashley (rachel requires you to gain madison's trust by pissing off ash, but you might still be able to do that after ashley blows you), not sure about madison.
  • you MIGHT be able to get ash/madison in the same playthrough as vickie (vickies story requires you to get ash to forgive you for pissing her off earlier in vickies story. this is assuming that pissing off ash to get vickie's number doesn't prevent you from being able to do the quest that leads to either ash or madison blowing you).
  • ashley CANNOT blow you in the same playthrough as madison (theyre part of the same quest, which branches off into either the ashley or madison route).
i kinda havent tested any of this though, so feel free to correct me.

UPDATE (continued): here's a quote of scarfer's post that was mentioned above:
All of the alcohol outside the cabinet is used (unless there's an extra hidden somewhere) to progress Rachel, Patrick, Frank, and Stephanie to where you need them for the Vickie quest. The 3 possibles in the cabinet are all that's left to get drunk enough for Vickie sex.

Last edited:

jarb01

May 18, 2017
Is the story of Amy are now completed?
nope. none of the girls are completely "finished", but amy herself is the least finished of any of the girls. she's actually currently missing two things that all the other girls have:
  1. amy is the only girl that doesn't have boob motion. her boobs don't move AT ALL.
  2. amy doesn't get pissed off at you if you walk up to her and cum on her. she'll react and you'll get dialogue, but your standing with her won't actually change (vickie doesn't get mad for this either, but that's on purpose because she's a massive slut).

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Man this update is great: fixed mouse stutters and everything looks good now. I can actually see outside

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes