4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
It hurts because this is literally the only game left for DO without a translation (until they release the new Winter Sequel to Summer Memories that is) and it has a stupid broken MTL.
I wanna kill myself.

Reactions: chipshandon12

Skan

Aug 25, 2017
I have a question. Others game of dojin otome got decensored or i am remembering wrong? If yes, those decensor were fan made or from kagura? Thanks

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I have a question. Others game of dojin otome got decensored or i am remembering wrong? If yes, those decensor were fan made or from kagura? Thanks
Summer Memories and Succumate were both translated and decensored by Kagura.
A third game called was translated to english by Dlsite but it's still censored.
And we have this housemaid game that's not translated and censored.
Btw DO is making a winter sequel of Summer Memories as we speak, hopefully Kagura will translated that one.

Reactions: Skan

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Was eager to play it but I think I'm gonna wait for a more proper and complete translation

CutieAria42

Donor
Feb 14, 2018
Okay so I called out of work to continue playing this game, it's great. But do yourselves a favor and learn to read Japanese because the English 'translation' is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics in an ancient Egyptian tomb.

Gorehowk

Sep 2, 2018
Interesting game... if it actually worked. So far all I'm getting is qte's with an O and an X, and also a timer, but nothing explaining what I'm actually choosing (aka agreeing or disagreeing with). This is both for talking to the girl and for studying. The previous game with these mechanics was a lot better.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
honestly if you spend your time putting the game through a machine translator the least you could do is go through the script a bit to see if shit makes sense, and edit it a bit here and there. Even without any japanese knowledge, just fixing the grammar and making sentences make sense you could make the machine translation so much more bearable.

ShadowFile

Dec 1, 2018
Oh shit its a spin-off of the kid in the Succumate that's pretty cool. Now I'm wondering if all the games are in the same universe. Unfortunately its MTL going to wait for the fully translation if there is any

Last edited:

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
Guys, my game doesn't start, I already tried to re-install it, what I'm suposed to do?

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
I got a message when start game:
"Reference Error
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined"
How to fix it?

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study! [1.06] [DojinOtome] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 763.98 MB
Compressed PC Size: 298.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
Anyone know how to do the touch mechanic? I seem to fail every time I click it and there is no prompt
I'm not sure but u should talk a lot and give a lot of present (maybe reach 60 to 80 relationship) and then maybe sometime you succeed (sometime it fail, do not know the reason, personally body point exceed 100 so not really clear on that)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote