4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

A box of crayons

Jul 23, 2021
Hey, everyone, I was tinkering with this game a bit and was going to try my hands at editing a MTL for it, but recently I've been really preoccupied with other things. However I already made almost complete translation of all the image files within this game so it felt kind of wastefull not to share them. Here is a link to the patch with translated images:
Just extract its content into the game folder and replace all the files(I would advice you to make a backup of your game just in case)

Niches

Dec 2, 2018
Hey, everyone, I was tinkering with this game a bit and was going to try my hands at editing a MTL for it, but recently I've been really preoccupied with other things. However I already made almost complete translation of all the image files within this game so it felt kind of wastefull not to share them. Here is a link to the patch with translated images:
Just extract its content into the game folder and replace all the files(I would advice you to make a backup of your game just in case)
Well I tested it and it just works fine (just how I expected it tbh).
Its really cool what you did honestly. I really appreciate it.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok i played a little but sadly have to remove it because the mtl ruined everything and i don't know if the game it's cheated or not because i use the 3rd option(below touch) and suddenly i could have sex with all the girls with 20 points or less(that's not possible) so i gonna wait for a proper translation and maybe someone make a walkthrough!!!!

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
I dont really understand how you are supposed to do the "Special etch"? I can see the "H skill" but I have no idea how to do it. Anyone got any input?

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Aah, I remember picking up this game and suddenly drop it after seeing the MTL. So right now I'm trying to retranslate the game using various machine translator (Sugoi, DeepL, Google,and Manual Translate). The biggest obstacle is the text formatting and wrapping, like every new line must have 2 spaces to make it even like the first paragraph. Also there's so many object on CommonEvents.js (4394 Objects) which I should check one by one for wrong formatting or phrasing. It will takes some times to finish it unless you guys fine with some minor spelling mistakes or some wrong formatting. Also keep in mind I'm still classified as an amateur in translating a game.

Shame, even after 1 year this game posted into this forum there's still no people interested to picking it up to make a better translation for this game

Progress :
85/115 Maps
Items (Completed)

Note : The overall progress shows 76.6% but there's a lot of dialog I haven't checked for the phrasing.

1654740317059.png

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Aah, I remember picking up this game and suddenly drop it after seeing the MTL. So right now I'm trying to retranslate the game using various machine translator (Sugoi, DeepL, Google,and Manual Translate). The biggest obstacle is the text formatting and wrapping, like every new line must have 2 spaces to make it even like the first paragraph. Also there's so many object on CommonEvents.js (4394 Objects) which I should check one by one for wrong formatting or phrasing. It will takes some times to finish it unless you guys fine with some minor spelling mistakes or some wrong formatting. Also keep in mind I'm still classified as an amateur in translating a game.

Shame, even after 1 year this game posted into this forum there's still no people interested to picking it up to make a better translation for this game

Progress :
37/115 Maps
Items (Completed)

Note : The overall progress shows 76.6% but there's a lot of dialog I haven't checked for the phrasing.

View attachment 1859620
Thank you for your efforts.

Any chance this would fix the problem with the game having options unlocked you shouldn't have even when you wipe the save folder?

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Thank you for your efforts.

Any chance this would fix the problem with the game having options unlocked you shouldn't have even when you wipe the save folder?
I don't know, haven't touch the game yet. I might need some help after finishing the translation, I'll try to release it for others first, to proofreading it and checking for any bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Garroca

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Quick Update - Edited MTL Translation

ObjectProgressNotes
Maps​
[115/115]
Still need some checking for formatting and text wrapping.
Items​
COMPLETED
Need some checking for text wrapping ingame.
CommonEvents​
25%
Might need a long time to check the line one by one. It means checking the formatting and phrasing.
System.js​
COMPLETED
Plugins.js​
80%
Still need some playtesting
(06/10/2022)
I haven't translated any script related text (to avoid some game breaking bug), and probably will not touch it until I release the translation for some proofreading and bug checking.

Last edited:

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
I'm finished translating all map, and still proofreading it by myself right now. Also it took longer than I expected, I've done so many adjustment at the dialog using my manual translation and I've messed up the word wrapping, so I had to work twice for fixing it.

But, I might taking some break for now. I'm so burnt out by working at this translation for 4 days straight. If there's someone who can help me translating CommonEvents.js I will appreciate it a lot.
1655014731751.png

A box of crayons

Jul 23, 2021
If there's someone who can help me translating CommonEvents.js I will appreciate it a lot.

Hey, I've been working on the edited machine translation in my spare time, but you already did way more than me. I'm not a native speaker, don't know Japanese and my English is only B1(Intermediate), but if you're okay with that I can do around 100 lines per day, maybe more. No hard feelings if you are looking for someone a bit more proficient, good luck with your project!

Reactions: ChubbyCat

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Hey, I've been working on the edited machine translation in my spare time, but you already did way more than me. I'm not a native speaker, don't know Japanese and my English is only B1(Intermediate), but if you're okay with that I can do around 100 lines per day, maybe more. No hard feelings if you are looking for someone a bit more proficient, good luck with your project!
Did you use Translator++ for your translation software? If yes I can share you the .tpp file for the translation. Also if you don't mind, can you help me translating all the question on CommonEvent.js? I've already translating it using MTL translator but still need some proofreading and revise into much simpler question.

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
Did you use Translator++ for your translation software? If yes I can share you the .tpp file for the translation. Also if you don't mind, can you help me translating all the question on CommonEvent.js? I've already translating it using MTL translator but still need some proofreading and revise into much simpler question.
You're a godsend for all of this. I look forward to your finished results, thank you so much.

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
I'm finished translating all map, and still proofreading it by myself right now. Also it took longer than I expected, I've done so many adjustment at the dialog using my manual translation and I've messed up the word wrapping, so I had to work twice for fixing it.

But, I might taking some break for now. I'm so burnt out by working at this translation for 4 days straight. If there's someone who can help me translating CommonEvents.js I will appreciate it a lot.
View attachment 1865954
you're a saint, cant wait for a proper translation!

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Quick Update#2 - Edited MTL Translation
Just wanted to inform some quick update for the translation. Right now, I'm currently working with A box of crayons for translating this game. This might took longer than I planned before, we're still reviewing the maps for rewrote some dialog line into proper translation and working with commonevent which is the most difficult part because of how large the object contained inside.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote