oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Of all the MCs I've seen so far this guy surely takes the cake as number one douche nozzle. EVERYTHING about him just screams Creep de la Creep. From his facial expressions, to his hairstyle, to his thoughts, words and actions, to his gay ass Beats he just wears for no reason during class. I actually had to take several breaks during this 5 minute game to de-cringe. But what do you expect with a dad like that? Guy looks like a creepy ass hobo with liver failure.

The Girls are hot though so I guess I'll just have to power through. :unsure:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Woops! While coffee-fueled doggo was sniffing this thread, my tail swatted the post and switched the pc/mac links! I checked it and my tail was right! The one time that darn tail did the right thing... :coffee:
BTW I'm gonna download this and see if the couch finished the job and swallowed the mom. And hopefully the mc's dick issues are fixed.

Reactions: Rroarr

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
awfully big download for a 0.2 I'll wait for some hero to crunch it (promise i won't bitch about quality loss)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
awfully big download for a 0.2 I'll wait for some hero to crunch it (promise i won't bitch about quality loss)
same..primo games i go for the full..ones i'm still.."hmmm" about compressed...this game is "hmmm" it has some laugh out loud bits and no-eyebrow horror face but the mom character is a beauty and often..well..thats enough..HAHAAA.

Reactions: Rroarr

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Are there any choices here, or is it just clicking, reading, and looking at pictures? Am I missing a button?

Donaldino200

Feb 11, 2018
Have to admit I wasn't really drawn to it - those preview pics aren't exactly smth to write home about...
So went and tried it - and found it to be lacking TBH.

HOWEVER - mom's face !!!

View attachment 169875

What a gorgeous and beautiful face - I could look at her forever!

That is a model I haven't yet encountered in any of the games I played so far - anyone know who/what it is and if she/it's been used in any other games? TIA for any hints! :)

Not a fan of her big butt honestly but if I had a dream I would like to see her 'O'-face *sigh*
gorgeous and beautiful face - I could look at her forever!????????????????????????

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'm sure this game is alright and everything, and I'm teetering on whether or not I should try it... but until the MC gets some eyebrows I'm calling this a demo.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm sure this game is alright and everything, and I'm teetering on whether or not I should try it... but until the MC gets some eyebrows I'm calling this a demo.
I'm currently in the process of losing *all* the hair above my nose, including eyes and eyebrows, so there's that.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
I'm currently in the process of losing *all* the hair above my nose, including eyes and eyebrows, so there's that.
It's not a bad thing, just throws me off because I'm 95% sure it's unintended... kinda like a graphical error.

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
Of all the MCs I've seen so far this guy surely takes the cake as number one douche nozzle. EVERYTHING about him just screams Creep de la Creep. From his facial expressions, to his hairstyle, to his thoughts, words and actions, to his gay ass Beats he just wears for no reason during class. I actually had to take several breaks during this 5 minute game to de-cringe. But what do you expect with a dad like that? Guy looks like a creepy ass hobo with liver failure.

The Girls are hot though so I guess I'll just have to power through. :unsure:
exactly my opinion
i hate this MC endless. im done with this game
unless this MC die real fast and the truhe MC come support damaged mom

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
gorgeous and beautiful face - I could look at her forever!????????????????????????
So what you're saying is ... ?

(Apart from the fact you might be in need of a new keyboard as your '?'-key isn't working properly *gg*)

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes