Sep 1, 2018
True, but I think this game wins the award for biggest douchebag MC in any game opening. He really is setting new starndards here.
5 seconds in and rape of mom commences. Yeah, I guess you're right. It's among the most shocking things I've seen here, though at the same time the mom being kind of excited by it sort of took the edge of. The top shocking and downright painful to watch thing I've seen here is probably in Wicked Choices. If you've played you know what I'm talking about. If not, then play it, it's among the best.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The top shocking and downright painful to watch thing I've seen here is probably in Wicked Choices. If you've played you know what I'm talking about. If not, then play it, it's among the best.
I have played it, though not the most recent update. Are you refering to what he sees when he goes to the daughter's room near the beginning? If so, I think this rape is worse.

Sep 1, 2018
I have played it, though not the most recent update. Are you refering to what he sees when he goes to the daughter's room near the beginning? If so, I think this rape is worse.
I tried to be a bit vague to not spoil anything, but it regards the rape scene early on, that you could experience from three different POVs. (I think it was early on.) That scene was haunting.
Spoilers from here:
It regards the MCs niece. Her mother is just watching, while her brother rapes her. There no humor in it. It's graphic, just like you'd expect from the games here, and really really fucked up in the context of that it's in. It's NOT a scene that you could have expected when you started to play the game and it started out with some everyday incest that wasn't even between close family members. At that point you just thought you were fucking a somewhat naughty niece.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I think I wil echo what others said, this MC is just downright a creep. If this was a choice based game I would pick the fastest route that would lead him to get hit by a train.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
There is one already
Ah, thank you. I didn't see anything in the OP, so I didn't think that anybody made one. Out of curiosity, how did you find it buried in the posts? :)

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for the update to whoever.
It's a funny little game to kill some time, don't take that shit too serious lol

Reactions: Stuwi71

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How It All Began 1-7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 10.03.2020

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes