Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If Mathew always goes for what he wants, someone should instill in him the "want" to have some damn eyebrows... kid is damn creepy...

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
is this game supposed to be funny by the way ? the events... nonsense crazy

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
I went to check this game til i read the overview without commas i read and i read til i realize i was on a loop of tils and he he wrote this but he doesn't know til he reads this

i need a walkthrough to understand the overview :p

Overview:
"Matthew has always been someone that goes for what he wants til he decides he wants more than he's been getting see how far he goes til he is finally satisfied."

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
When will the next update(s) to this game will be posted? I think I will lose internet this Saturday for 30-60 days and wishing before this time I could see and DL a very large update to this game before the. Will the son get the mom Pregnant? He needs to and let her show. Nice game so far but it could use more actions.:):coffee:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
This might be the hottest mom in these games, which is saying a lot. The hourglass figure, that ass.
The thongs and different underwear make her look even more erotic.
She should wear high heels too; women always look more sexy with them.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Anarchy3dstudios

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2018
Dont forget to become a patreon for future updates I wont be posting updates to this site like I have the last few updates

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Screenshots only show MC and mom. If there are others, would like to see them.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes