Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
"I have no eyebrows and I must emote" - the game
At least he has eyebrows now...but honestly that was the best part of this update so it's not distracting anymore, but the Dad looks like a cereal killer to me...

Last edited:

Aioden

Aug 27, 2018
large file for a whole lot of nothing. Looks like it has potential but a pretty short game to start with. Has promise, Ill wait a few updates down the road and try again.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the update can not be meant seriously now? this is a bad joke ultra short and nothing happens so ridiculously total waste of time

Last edited:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
There are certain things that I do not understand... For example... I understand that all characters must be (legally) over 18 years old. Ok.
But... Why... in the name of all known and unknown gods... all the main characters have to act like 14 year old kids??!!
Crappy games... with crappy plots... Lacy Devs... The only thing that interests them is to win a couple of dollars, instead of creating a good game

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
how come the protagonist look so ugly and look older than his mother, and the story is creepy as fuck
i just delete it after 2 mins of gameplay

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Simple answer: The dev is legitimately 14.

Gotta earn that money for new bicycle somehow.

Reactions: monroe and UncleVT
Sep 1, 2018
how come the protagonist look so ugly and look older than his mother, and the story is creepy as fuck
i just delete it after 2 mins of gameplay
You must be new here. It's kind of hard to find a not creepy game around here. 90% is incest (or a very high percent). Then there's a shitload of rape, corruption, manipulation, etc.

However, you should know that it's all made up. No actors were harmed in the making of any of these games. It's all just zeros and ones. Computer graphics. I see nothing wrong with any of it. People might get to experience some crazy fantasy and taboo shit, with no harm whatsoever, and that is perfectly fine.
And by the way, the reason this is perfectly fine is the same reason that it's perfectly fine to be gay. A majority of people used to find it disgusting, and so they made it illegal. But why should EVER anyone's taste dictate what other people can do as long as it doesn't harm anyone?

Reactions: Anarchy3dstudios

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of How it all began v0.2.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
How it all Began [v.0.2] (2018) (Eng) [Ren'Py] [MacOS] [Demo]

Torrent -

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
You must be new here. It's kind of hard to find a not creepy game around here. 90% is incest (or a very high percent). Then there's a shitload of rape, corruption, manipulation, etc.
True, but I think this game wins the award for biggest douchebag MC in any game opening. He really is setting new starndards here.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes