Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
So is this a femdom focused game or a game with some femdom in it? The comments make it look like a straight up femdom game but dev says otherwise :unsure:

Reactions: Aseratrix

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hello everyone. I really hope you’ll enjoy the game.
I’ve put so much effort to bring this to the world. Almost a year of work. And there’s a lot to be done. So your support is very appreciated. You can help even by liking or reviewing the game. Every support matters.
Thank you.
It looks quite promising, the art is very good. I will say that we need to work on your English translations, it isn't horrible but there are enough errors to be distracting. Also might want to consider re-doing any scenes that have cyrillic characters in the renders.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So is this a femdom focused game or a game with some femdom in it? The comments make it look like a straight up femdom game but dev says otherwise
I have no idea it's confusing. The dev says that it isn't but the stuff in the game says otherwise. I don't know if it's a language issue since english isn't his first language but it's really confusing.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
femdom and slave tags =D but then again that 8th picture :( might be female dominating female
There is no real femdom in the game so far. Just a bit of lezdom. But from how the game is setup, I am pretty sure the MC can have a good amount of femdom content, if you choose the right options.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I have no idea it's confusing. The dev says that it isn't but the stuff in the game says otherwise. I don't know if it's a language issue since english isn't his first language but it's really confusing.
Hmm I think it was quite clear what he said. I mean there are certainly female characters in the game with a dominant attitude. You have options to resist though, and so far there is no scene where the MC would be forced into any femdom content. So even though it is quite common here for femdom haters to run away at any sign of femdom content, I would say it is too early for you guys to run away here. ;)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Guys, how to increase the font size?
There are two ways to go about this if you want to avoid unpacking (see unren or otherwise) scripts.rpa:
  1. RENPY_VARIANT = "small"
  2. y_outline.rpy
The first one works because mr.moonmi checks for (aka phones) and embiggens the text accordingly. Do take note however that starting the game like this (e.g. on linux: export RENPY_VARIANT="small"; ./How_To_Fix_The_Future.sh) will also alter button placement and menu functions.

The second one leverages Penfold Mole's brilliant Ren'Py Transparent Text Box Mod. Follow the instructions on installing the mod and add the following section at the bottom:
Python:
    ### How To Fix The Future 0.1
    if build.name == "How_To_Fix_The_Future":
        gui.text_size = 36
Fiddle with the text_size as you see fit. (Or tweak the outline as detailed in this post.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vmr15

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Hmm I think it was quite clear what he said. I mean there are certainly female characters in the game with a dominant attitude. You have options to resist though, and so far there is no scene where the MC would be forced into any femdom content. So even though it is quite common here for femdom haters to run away at any sign of femdom content, I would say it is too early for you guys to run away here.
It's not clear according to the game I chose all the resist options and stood up to her and ended up with this:
screenshot0005.png

If you stand up for Cathy you get this:
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0004.png
Which to me screams forced femdom which is why I asked the dev to clarify since it is confusing right now.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
It's not clear according to the game I chose all the resist options and stood up to her and ended up with this:
Well by resisting you get "Alpha" points, so that's clearly the way to go for you. Still story wise it makes sense to be punished at first for resisting such a strong willed leader. So yeah, I get that you are bit scared, but as a developer I wouldn't spoil all consequences of decisions now, and promise everyone a safe space. ;)

Nevertheless my best guess is that the punishment would simply happen in a non sexual way. That's something I would feel people should be willing to endure to give choices some weight.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Just to clarify. Femdom in this game isn't the main theme. And everything will be avoidable. You won't be forced. Don't mind what Octavia is saying now. She still can be pretty dominant even if you won't submit to her.

I definitely don't want to have "right" or "wrong" choices in the game. Beta/Alpha/Character scores will give you more options in choices and open some additional scenes. So with high alpha score, you'll be able to behave more insolently. And with beta score more polite and gentle. You don't have to have a perfect score with characters either. It'll just reward you with some additional scenes. It doesn't mean that if you have low score with someone, you play it wrong way. You may be rewarded in another scene with another character.

So you'll be able to avoid femdom or other content no matter how high or low your score is. You'll see what I mean with the next updates I think.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So you'll be able to avoid femdom or other content no matter how high or low your score is. You'll see what I mean with the next updates I think.
Thank you for clearing that up. I guess I will just need to wait for the next update.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes