Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The renderings look really good, except the skin (it's really bad on most of them), but that's a common problem that afflicts many games here (BaD is one of them), I suppose it depends on DAZ or the models. But the choice of settings and the ambient light are really composed beautifully. Good luck to the dev!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
an advice. Be very clear about what game you want to do. They will bombard you with requests of all kinds and some will even try to force their requests. Put on your armor, listen to them in case there is an interesting idea among the undergrowth, but above all, be clear about what game you want and stay true to the general lines of your idea. Otherwise you will end up crazy and with a game shattered

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
mmm femdom and slave ... I hope they are not connected :ROFLMAO: in the same way it looks great, and the tags are interesting, let's hope they continue like this, good luck to the dev.

Reactions: House Of Black

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think F95 has made me somewhat bigoted. From the overview I was really excited about the renders, but instantly when I saw "Language: English, Russian" I knew what was coming. Thankfully while this game has some issues its not terrible like some other games, and considering the level of the renders he should be able to get enough support to get a proofreader/translator soon enough. Also yeah, while I don't mind femdom, I can definitely see why people have a problem. If hes one of the "growing" MC's hopefully hes able to grow a spine soon for those who don't want that

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I think F95 has made me somewhat bigoted. From the overview I was really excited about the renders, but instantly when I saw "Language: English, Russian" I knew what was coming. Thankfully while this game has some issues its not terrible like some other games, and considering the level of the renders he should be able to get enough support to get a proofreader/translator soon enough. Also yeah, while I don't mind femdom, I can definitely see why people have a problem. If hes one of the "growing" MC's hopefully hes able to grow a spine soon for those who don't want that
It's kind of expected that there would be English issues. I mean, people who have it as a first language can't write or speak for shit, so what do you think it's like with us foreigners when it's 2nd or even 3rd language?

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
From the previous explanations and the playthrough I did, the MC seems to start with at least a little spine. You can choose to stand up for yourself.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i think this is really gonna need a walkthrough to help avoid being a beta because you seem to get beta points for trusting Cathy or even helping the mom with the dishes so im currently at 3 beta 3 alpha points

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
i think this is really gonna need a walkthrough to help avoid being a beta because you seem to get beta points for trusting Cathy or even helping the mom with the dishes so im currently at 3 beta 3 alpha points
See this post from the DEV https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-fix-the-future-v0-1intro-mr-moonmi.80788/post-5643187.

He seems to be saying that the scores will only control the scenes you get if you choose to go with the Beta path, but not that you will be forced to it. Of course I could be misinterpreting what he's saying too...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tragic Princess

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Dev do you plan on releasing monthly, quarterly? What average static render size do you anticipate per release?

Looks nice. Did a quick Ctrl run thru. The art is amazing. Unfortunately F-95 is littered with the carcasses of games that have crazy fantastic renders and art work but update once a or twice a year and eventually get abandoned. Call be jaded and cynical. But maybe the Dev can deliver as long as the perfect doesn't become the enemy of the good enough.

Look forward to more. Good job Dev.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes