zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Looks like there are many questions.
Here are some answers:
1) Don’t mind the names of variables. Consider alpha/beta as just the way you build your character. More rude or polite etc. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll be beta for girls. With high enough alpha score you'll have options to be more pushy and aggressive. But with high enough beta score you could act more romantic and gentle. Some girls will like more alpha MC, some more beta MC. For example in intro if you have high enough alpha score, Olga can let you touch her boobs.
2) No NTR.
3) Mom is not a romancable character.
4) I'm not sure about harem yet. Most likely not. My main plot outline is ready, and I don't think it fits to the story. But I can say that I'm still thinking about one of the endings where MC will be able to stay with more than just one girl. Not a 3+ harem happy ending, but still something.
Maybe I get this tag wrong. But why would you think if there's no harem tag, you'll have to watch other guys fucking the girls in the game?) All girls are yours. Just not all of them would like to be in relationship with MC and other girls.
6) Interracial means "Sex act between 2 or more people of different races." Correct me if I'm wrong, but sex with Asian is also interracial. Anyways I plan to add a black girl later.
7) I want to emphasize again that femdom is optional as well as any other "specific" fetishes that will be added later. Even if you resist Octavia, and she's acting more dominant.
2) No NTR.
3) Mom is not a romancable character. SIGN ME UP sorry for doubting you just read your post.

TongueFork

Jan 27, 2021
Great looking renders and a decent story and characters so far. I'm definitely looking forward to more.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing and the game is very interesting, I thought there would be a lot more femdom since some people were worried about it, but it was actually very mild. The renders look really good and the animations are also solid. I am really curious to see where the story goes.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK and JC07

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How To Fix The Future,Of this Game)
English Grammar.
Beautiful renders, Honorable dialog.

Madam President is wearing Stripper Platforms :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sirren

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure this is LOOSELY based on a Hulu TV series... The plot seems rather similar but less stupid.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
Well by resisting you get "Alpha" points, so that's clearly the way to go for you. Still story wise it makes sense to be punished at first for resisting such a strong willed leader. So yeah, I get that you are bit scared, but as a developer I wouldn't spoil all consequences of decisions now, and promise everyone a safe space. ;)

Nevertheless my best guess is that the punishment would simply happen in a non sexual way. That's something I would feel people should be willing to endure to give choices some weight.
I think the issue is people that want a dominant route don't to be subservient in any matter for any amount of time so being told you'll be punished or be made to repay a favor is the turn off .

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
Looks like there are many questions.
Here are some answers:
1) Don’t mind the names of variables. Consider alpha/beta as just the way you build your character. More rude or polite etc. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll be beta for girls. With high enough alpha score you'll have options to be more pushy and aggressive. But with high enough beta score you could act more romantic and gentle. Some girls will like more alpha MC, some more beta MC. For example in intro if you have high enough alpha score, Olga can let you touch her boobs.
2) No NTR.
3) Mom is not a romancable character.
4) I'm not sure about harem yet. Most likely not. My main plot outline is ready, and I don't think it fits to the story. But I can say that I'm still thinking about one of the endings where MC will be able to stay with more than just one girl. Not a 3+ harem happy ending, but still something.
Maybe I get this tag wrong. But why would you think if there's no harem tag, you'll have to watch other guys fucking the girls in the game?) All girls are yours. Just not all of them would like to be in relationship with MC and other girls.
6) Interracial means "Sex act between 2 or more people of different races." Correct me if I'm wrong, but sex with Asian is also interracial. Anyways I plan to add a black girl later.
7) I want to emphasize again that femdom is optional as well as any other "specific" fetishes that will be added later. Even if you resist Octavia, and she's acting more dominant.
Hey man, please add this to the opening page as Dev Notes or FAQ or Make a FAQ addressing all these questions you see here and put a FAQ section in OP. It will be really helpful for new players as many seem to be concerned with Fem-dom.
I know the moment you called Mom as the Mom in the game, there won't be incest.
And Of course, you won't see other people fucking, come on guys.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
No, just that it seems that is what you are doing. I don't go in to every game that doesn't have NTR tag and start complaining NO NTR? why gods?? why? But I guess I could do that as well?
Did I complain? strange... are you stalking me? lol.. also... you do you (y)

fyi i am in his discord and i made the same remark as a funny... so its up people to take it as it is i guess...

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Looks impressive for a 0.1, i'll keep an eye on this one to see how it develops but i'am pretty sure once i play i'll be hooked. Good luck dev.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Renders look good other than that for now not really interesting and the MC sounds like the standard stupid guy again...

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes