_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
If I choose to keep his ex girlfriend picture versus throwing it away that means Mc can pursue her right? I don't mind that I just don't wanna see him moping or anything. This was a good opener my hope is that the femdom isn't unavoidable.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Yet to play the game but i hope mom don't stick around that much. I don't want to see a woman that i can't romance. Some story parts cool stay do your part of the story but then disappear. And i hope we don't interact with her like teasing seeing her naked or perving on her but you telling me i can't romance her i hate that.

A harem route would be so good if you can do it. People that don't want that and hate harem for whatever reason don't go for harem and everything is cool. Sometimes when people see a game like this unique and i think one of the best games that can be become here they want somethings and it's up to you the dev to implement it or not. Thing is that man this sh*t looks so good but i think it can become perfect if there would be harem and some type way to romance mom. But that's just me ofcourse and my opinion like everybody has their own.

Edit: And i love that femdom is avoidable looks like.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Yet to play the game but i hope mom don't stick around that much. I don't want to see a woman that i can't romance. Some story parts cool stay do your part of the story but then disappear. And i hope we don't interact with her like teasing seeing her naked or perving on her but you telling me i can't romance her i hate that.

A harem route would be so good if you can do it. People that don't want that and hate harem for whatever reason don't go for harem and everything is cool. Sometimes when people see a game like this unique and i think one of the best games that can be become here they want somethings and it's up to you the dev to implement it or not. Thing is that man this sh*t looks so good but i think it can become perfect if there would be harem and some type way to romance mom. But that's just me ofcourse and my opinion like everybody has their own.

By the way how much do you interact with mom in the first release? She doesn't stick around that much right?

Edit: And i love that femdom is avoidable looks like.
I for one do not like harems but i do not mind at all if a harem is in the game just make it optional and avoidable

I like to pick one girl and only be with that one girl to the very end of the game

but put whatever you want in the game just make it optional and don't force people to do anything they don't want to do

and if a harem makes people happy and if it's not too much trouble put it in the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: LegendKing23

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just finished playing this EGame and like it so far, will probably try to go for Cathy (or Ellie but need to know more about her) on my main save path oh and the space/time traveling theme is interesting but there are some things i don't understand...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw nice touch on Olga, she really does look like "buff version" of Evangeline Lilly... hey might even go for her on my 2nd save path if we find out more about her personality :cool:

oh and yeah hope we get a choice to go against Octavia and take her down, she just gives me bad vibes :eek:
As Hellspawn_Al Simmons said, we could use a wormhole at some point and send her to 10000 B.C. :alien:

This EGame is on my play list for sure, good luck mr.moonmi (y)

Last edited:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
As long as the femdom is avoidable I may stick around. Chloe is a fox, I hope she's a legit LI and not just a fuck buddy. I just hope MC isn't some beta who can't stand up for himself but I guess we'll find.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _exodus_

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Just started playing. Looks like I have yet another game to obsess over. Love Octavia, I'm a sucker for women in high heels + fishnet stockings. Give me all that femdom.

Reactions: MMaaggiicc

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
If we dont like femdom, then we cant have any other type of sexual content with Octavia in future? Like romance or maledom.
I dislike Dominating or Submissive IMO this is the same as mind control ring of power magic spells manipulate rape etcetera anything that forces or cause someone to do something that they wont do willing is a distain for me makes me feel less than who I am or my capabilities.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
• How To Fix The Future (v0.1 Intro) Cheat + Gallery Mod

Developer : mr.moonmi
Game Version : 0.1 Intro
Mod Version : 0.1 Intro

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Mod : Mega

Fantastic Mod bro it kept me at 100% Alpha this is who I am all my 39yrs on this Earth Short Story: When I was 16yrs I was at a pay phone talking to my girlfriend and suddenly I had gun at my head by some random guy that I've never met in my life and I still was talking shit I could hear my girl yelling and screaming about Im calling the cops but believe you me Im here right now because of my willingness to not submit if I had turned to a Beta the guy would have killed me. After being robbed he told me to turn around and lay on the ground on my stomach I told him hell fk no if your going to kill me your going to kill me to my face I wont die a coward he looked at me as I laid on the floor starring at him he then spat on me and had a bottle of beer that he poured on me as a show case of disrespect to his friends that was waiting and watching the whole thing then he just got back in his car and left. I promise you this on my Soul I would be dead right now if not for my act of bravery stupidity or however you chose to define my actions.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Wondering why Aiko pop-up in so many games nowadays...
Because alot of people complained about representation and I agree with them their was a completely lack luster of Asian women in these games excluding Honey Select Im black and I can relate for not so many titles with a Black Hispanic or Asian MC people want to live their fantasies in some what of a realistic form could you blame them when I walk out my front door to go to work my the world around me is filled with all sorts of ethnicity, religion and gender how entertaining is it to find only one race of characters in a game its disappointing and reminds me of...... but this is not the place for that discussion just wanted to answer your question to the best of my ability.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes