Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
soooo im not really into sci-fi but this game so far doesnt seem so very into it that it turns me away. all in all not bad so far.

Cons for me:
No Harem planned as of yet and apparently leaning more to not gonna happen.
Mom's not a LI...(fuck)
Octavia sucks. (could've gone without seeing Liu Yang submit to Octavia. honestly rejected her becuase of that scene.)
Daydream sex scenes are cancer...and by extension i hope there will be no more daydream or actual dreaming sex scenes.

Pros:
good enough that it made me interested enough to keep playing despite that sci-fi is a 50/50 for me.
Story is interesting
renders are great.
the ability to reject LI's you might not be into.
apparently you can make your MC more dom/sub based on choices. (something for everyone)

probably some other things im forgetting but at the moment i think Cathy is the only girl im interested in atm since i'll likely do only a single playthrough

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Solid first play for me, hopefully the English gets better in the future. The Mc and story is fairly relatable, minus the whole sci-fi aspect of the game. A lonely guy who’s the son of a single mother going through the phases of life. Dead end job, heartbreak, can’t afford college and his only friends are online gamers, I'm sure people can relate to that. Add Sci-fi and time traveling and that's an interesting enough story to peak my interest. Aside from Liu Yang, the token Asian slut(Like seriously?) there’s some serious eye candy featured. Chloe, Olga, Octavia and Cathy are all knockouts with Cathy being my favorite. There may not be any incest in this game, but I'm sure if you ask Octavia nicely she'll be your mommy. I’m gonna be on the lookout for this game.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I think the issue is people that want a dominant route don't to be subservient in any matter for any amount of time so being told you'll be punished or be made to repay a favor is the turn off .
Yeah I got that. But being so thin skinned that even mentioning some form of punishment or altruistic behaviour is too much for you to take is quite weak imho. Ah well maybe the developer has to put in some trigger warnings for people like you. ;)

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
An ordinary seller, a game that is training for the hero and two agents from the future who see the main character as the chosen one. plus the plot is tied to time travel. We have Timestamps that were inspired by back to the future movies.
And now we have a game that was inspired by Future Man 2017. I am very happy about this and wish good luck, health and financial success to the developers!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Exactly that was the weinstein fella, just a male version of octavia,
who triggered all of ho lli woo d for the past couple a years.
usually ppl use 'triggered' as a way to say something angered them.

no it didnt anger/trigger me. its just not something im into if anything its just a boner killer for me. lesbian action in general is 50/50 for me.

'different strokes for different folks' and all that.
The guy was spending top dollars, all those so called victims were paid in tens of millions of dollars.
Would you put up with such behavior for a hefty paycheck?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. so compelling as the maze runner or hunger games .. you know nothing john snow kind of compelling ....

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you.
I won't force anyone to do hard femdom stuff. The game already has two variables. Alpha & Beta scores. So depending on some choices and score you'll get more submissive or dominant content with Octavia. And I have big plans on developing this character through the story. Anyway, most of the content will be optional. So don't be afraid if you don't like femdom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC and the poor gurl having a decompressions session with MC pledged to the ruler.
Choosing to save a poor soul and then rejecting another, putting your hand in her mouth and throwing her off,
... better just let her do her thing, she be a babe, she be doing what she thinks is best 4 her well being.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you think the baddie ruller will not punish her unsuccessful attemt to follow orders?

Sep 3, 2020
MC and the poor gurl having a decompressions session with MC pledged to the ruler.
Choosing to save a poor soul and then rejecting another, putting your hand in her mouth and throwing her off,
... better just let her do her thing, she be a babe, she be doing what she thinks is best 4 her well being.

Do you think the baddie ruller will not punish her unsuccessful attemt to follow orders?
good question don't know

but I will tell you what I do know

I think I love her

so Canto Forte keep your hands off her my brother i saw her first
screenshot0002.png

Sep 3, 2020
Fair enough .... will pursue the babe I saved ... there has to be some game left in her.
how come all my pervert brothers and sisters on this site have to steal a girl from me hey wait a minute wtf

what do you mean Fair enough why don't you want her is something wrong with her or

maybe you're trying to trick me some how or maybe I should take a look at that girl again

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes