The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well fuck me..
You certainly know how to make an eye-catching banner.
If you're story telling is as good as your visual design this will be one to watch.

DL'ing now...

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Just to clarify. Femdom in this game isn't the main theme. And everything will be avoidable. You won't be forced. Don't mind what Octavia is saying now. She still can be pretty dominant even if you won't submit to her.
These are the words of the developer.

And, in my opinion, I think this should be the philosophy to follow for all "vanilla" games. (Games whose main plot is not a specific fetish, of course)

That all the content is optional, that we are not forced to do anything, that we choose what we want to see. Without a doubt, I think this is a very positive thing.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Looks like there are many questions.
Here are some answers:
1) Don’t mind the names of variables. Consider alpha/beta as just the way you build your character. More rude or polite etc. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll be beta for girls. With high enough alpha score you'll have options to be more pushy and aggressive. But with high enough beta score you could act more romantic and gentle. Some girls will like more alpha MC, some more beta MC. For example in intro if you have high enough alpha score, Olga can let you touch her boobs.
2) No NTR.
3) Mom is not a romancable character.
4) I'm not sure about harem yet. Most likely not. My main plot outline is ready, and I don't think it fits to the story. But I can say that I'm still thinking about one of the endings where MC will be able to stay with more than just one girl. Not a 3+ harem happy ending, but still something.
Maybe I get this tag wrong. But why would you think if there's no harem tag, you'll have to watch other guys fucking the girls in the game?) All girls are yours. Just not all of them would like to be in relationship with MC and other girls.
6) Interracial means "Sex act between 2 or more people of different races." Correct me if I'm wrong, but sex with Asian is also interracial. Anyways I plan to add a black girl later.
7) I want to emphasize again that femdom is optional as well as any other "specific" fetishes that will be added later. Even if you resist Octavia, and she's acting more dominant.

Saipan

Mar 8, 2021
The introduction you wrote in the overview is really interesting. :D
I'll let you know what I think.. Good start and good things dev :)

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
4) I'm not sure about harem yet. Most likely not. My main plot outline is ready, and I don't think it fits to the story. But I can say that I'm still thinking about one of the endings where MC will be able to stay with more than just one girl. Not a 3+ harem happy ending, but still something.
Maybe I get this tag wrong. But why would you think if there's no harem tag, you'll have to watch other guys fucking the girls in the game?) All girls are yours. Just not all of them would like to be in relationship with MC and other girls.
generally in games here,if there is no harem route and you see several men in one banner it means two things : 1 ntr and 2 voyeurism

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Looks like there are many questions.
Here are some answers:
1) Don’t mind the names of variables. Consider alpha/beta as just the way you build your character. More rude or polite etc. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll be beta for girls. With high enough alpha score you'll have options to be more pushy and aggressive. But with high enough beta score you could act more romantic and gentle. Some girls will like more alpha MC, some more beta MC. For example in intro if you have high enough alpha score, Olga can let you touch her boobs.
2) No NTR.
6) Interracial means "Sex act between 2 or more people of different races." Correct me if I'm wrong, but sex with Asian is also interracial. Anyways I plan to add a black girl later.
7) I want to emphasize again that femdom is optional as well as any other "specific" fetishes that will be added later. Even if you resist Octavia, and she's acting more dominant.
Thank you so much for the clarification.
I do hope that if you do end up writing such interesting characters that we can end up with more then one of them.
Put me in the camp of wanting a harem ending because just cheating on girls in a romance story is super sleezy.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I hope we see a lot more of Liu. Very hot. I want to cuck that bitch boss of hers and romance Liu.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
interracial tag... and there is only a black male... no black girl...or are there more girls than the banner shows as Li's? :unsure:
There's an Asian girl in the banner...
That tag is mostly used for black dudes (on white chicks). Otherwise almost all games would have it, because there is often an asian girl in those games and few of them have the tag

Also yeah, while I don't mind femdom, I can definitely see why people have a problem. If hes one of the "growing" MC's hopefully hes able to grow a spine soon for those who don't want that
It's nice if there is something for everyone, it means more potential patrons if the story doesn't suffer from it. But those who don't like that content are not forced to play this game, it's not like there aren't hundred of other games

Reactions: Acardia02

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] How to Fix the Future [v0.2.3] [mr.moonmi] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.8GB
Repack size: 494MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Caution: They added "analytics" so i would recommend blocking it with firewall or turning off your internet when playing.

PC = / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cautious:

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I was ready to pouce on this like a Chihuahua in heat renders looking great but then I saw these dum dum dum :eek:Fendom Female Domination:eek: after playing BaDik kinda hard to play these games that just throw logic out the front door. I know Im going to forced into things to fill the narrative or atleast try to cause Dev couldnt bother to write 2 or more seperate paths.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The renders and female models are very good but with my 2 favorite tags out of the game but femdom in it, I can only say I'm not interested.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes