AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Because alot of people complained about representation and I agree with them their was a completely lack luster of Asian women in these games excluding Honey Select Im black and I can relate for not so many titles with a Black Hispanic or Asian MC people want to live their fantasies in some what of a realistic form could you blame them when I walk out my front door to go to work my the world around me is filled with all sorts of ethnicity, religion and gender how entertaining is it to find only one race of characters in a game its disappointing and reminds me of...... but this is not the place for that discussion just wanted to answer your question to the best of my ability.
Yes, you are right. This is not the place for that... :)
Also, let me introduce you to these two magical character: . ,
You're welcome.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Wow. THis VN is truly amazing, and unexpected. I am shocked by how good it is. When the weakest part is the sex scene, you know you have something special :ROFLMAO:.

I love the well developed story. After the 99% of games here where you move in with a landlady with 2 or 3 daughters or female tenants, or you are a teacher in a female only high school, I hunger for these types of games. I can't wait to see how the story develops.

This is shaping up to be another City of Broken Dreamers, really. It reminds me a lot of the book (and later movie), Millennium by John Varley. Who knew you could turn such a story into a sexy VN :)..

I doubt the author has read it, but even if he doesn't realize it, there are quite a few similarities. That and a few other classic sci-fi stories.

Anyway, thanks to Mr. Moon for thinking outside the box and coming up with an original story.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
The real question is, is someone similar to Wolfe in this?

Easily the best character in Future Man. :)

Dec 6, 2017
I like the idea of traveling trough time, its always a cool concept to follow, and the world building and story is looking promising as well, good first impression!

Winterlich

Dec 7, 2020
Looks very promising, I'm more interested in the story than the "other things" lol, that's how you know if its good

GL dev.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The renders are very good and the gobbos look great. Storywise is too soon to say anything but I'm not a fan of time travel.
Now our twink MC is the chosen one but somehow he got pussy wipped by the gobbo Queen.
I hope we can subdue her or tell her to fuck off in the future.

Last edited:

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I'm to early in to judge but one thing i want to ask for that always interrupts my reading and i cant be the only one that has issues with it:
Normally you get a new sentence with every click you do but then there are some games which like to extend the text on screen. I always end up clicking and reading the same text again till i realize that there is just added text to it.
It makes for a horrible experience for me.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
I'm to early in to judge but one thing i want to ask for that always interrupts my reading and i cant be the only one that has issues with it:
Normally you get a new sentence with every click you do but then there are some games which like to extend the text on screen. I always end up clicking and reading the same text again till i realize that there is just added text to it.
It makes for a horrible experience for me.
I have the same issue with that. Reading the beginning of a sentence multiple times because my eye didn't catch that just something was added at the end.
Other games do this by ....dont know the correct english word for this...moving/scrolling text...one letter at a time in quick succession.

Wanted to post this myself, but I'm not yet at the end of 0.1, in case I have more things to mention.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Very interesting story with beatiful renders. Color me interested. Specially on Olga, the Sara Connor wannabe, and Octavia the Mommy Dom. :LOL: :love:

I liked that you can pretty much express doubt in those people and their mission. Good corporation? Sure i completely believe it...:unsure:(y)

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes