mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
The game seems great and visuals and graphics are top notch, Almost regretting playing this so early cause waiting for future updates will be painful.Keep it up dev!

Reactions: wiwem71072

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Just finished playing this EGame and like it so far, will probably try to go for Cathy (or Ellie but need to know more about her) on my main save path oh and the space/time traveling theme is interesting but there are some things i don't understand...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw nice touch on Olga, she really does look like "buff version" of Evangeline Lilly... hey might even go for her on my 2nd save path if we find out more about her personality :cool:

oh and yeah hope we get a choice to go against Octavia and take her down, she just gives me bad vibes :eek:
As Hellspawn_Al Simmons said, we could use a wormhole at some point and send her to 10000 B.C. :alien:

This EGame is on my play list for sure, good luck mr.moonmi (y)
Thank you for pointing that. That's a mistake. Fixed it.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
After the dream with Rashmi Basu, everything is in Russian. How can I fix this?
Do you have any mod installed or something? It should be fine without it. Also do you play on PC or android? Android port is unofficial.

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
The art is great and the story is cool, I managed to hate the president with only one update so I do believe this is a great start, for me is weird, he is either too important to be mistreated or too important to be free, like being more or less strict sounds logical, but the point in between feels weird.

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
Great renders, nice variety of character models.

Hopefully Dev will keep up the content update, will consider supporting him on Pateron.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Excellent game ! keep the hard work !

Note : the sex scene was not that spicy and that was fast .

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes