Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can stay and see her for the bombshell she is ... yeah, she is stunning.
Of course, you can choose not to peek on her and throw the whole scene to the trash.
She is a woman, so steer clear off her inner thigh shenanigans and you can have her.
Futa tag missing, not my thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not Optional ?? If not, bummer
You can freely choose who you wanna get hot and bothered with, you know.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
You can stay and see her for the bombshell she is ... yeah, she is stunning.
Of course, you can choose not to peek on her and throw the whole scene to the trash.
She is a woman, so steer clear off her inner thigh shenanigans and you can have her.

You can freely choose who you wanna get hot and bothered with, you know.
Yeah yeah. Then sacrifice contents. Thats why Switch to turn off or ON is important.

Last edited:

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
mr.moonmi
Futa tag missing, not my thing (please at least make this avoidable) render and story are great, i love the milf
Futa\Trans is avoidable, you have an option to run away after you see this, and this'll affect your behavior later when speaking to her.

UPD
Or if you mean don't see particular this scene... Well, how would you know that she's a trans, right? If you don't like it, the MC will act like you would. Telling how disgusting it is, and how you don't like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
mr.moonmi
Futa tag missing, not my thing (please at least make this avoidable) render and story are great, i love the milf
What? you don't like pepes? shame on you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(kidding aside me neither, but it is avoidable in the "Forrest gump" way, run for your life xD)

mr.moonmi btw why not adding the mom as a Li... you are missing out and so are we too since she is hot.

Or if you mean don't see particular this scene... Well, how would you know that she's a trans, right? If you don't like it, the MC will act like you would. Telling how disgusting it is, and how you don't like her.
I don't think people will like being an asshole to her just for that... I'm not interested in her as a LI but I don't want the mc telling her she is disgusting, that seems way too harsh and disrespectful.
Telling her you are not interested is fine, no need to be an ass about it.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
This update had a lot of world building and exposition but it was a pretty good update and there was more Olga who is definitely my favorite character so far. Some of the choices seem completely pointless though why do you get the option to say you have no interest in Liu then end up forced into letting her suck you off anyway. I take it there is no middle ground with Octavia you are either forced to be her bitch or have her supposedly teach you how to be a dom but be her bitch anyway.

Last edited:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Just want some clarification before I choose the run away option. The girl with a dick doesn't have a vagina correct?

Ivanchi

May 16, 2018
Futa\Trans is avoidable, you have an option to run away after you see this, and this'll affect your behavior later when speaking to her.

UPD
But the MC is who fuck the futa/trans character, the futa/trans character fucks the MC or both? Sorry for my english xD.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

UPD
what can i expect sex-wise?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i was liking this update until the final scene with Liu. no matter what i did i couldnt avoid her. i was hoping we would have choices on who to interact with based on previous release but nah. this update messed that up.

i thought the whole Femdom thing was optional and Liu's scene is part of Octavia's femdom shtick... so i guess not?

kind of a shame i might've interacted with her if it wasnt for her being Octavias pet but yeah sharing isnt my thing even if it with other women, more so if its with femdom character.

right now my main source of enjoyment is to annoy Octavia as much as possible.

regarding the futa chick. gonna avoid her. (waste of a model for me but hey you win some you lose some.) that being said i dont wanna treat her like shit i just dont wanna hook up with her. me avoiding her wont force me to treat her like shit right?

Last edited:

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
i was liking this update until the final scene with Liu. no matter what i did i couldnt avoid her. i was hoping we would have choices on who to interact with based on previous release but nah. this update messed that up.

kind of a shame i might've interacted with her if it wasnt for her being Octavias pet but yeah sharing isnt my thing even if it with other women, more so if its with femdom character.

right now my main source of enjoyment is to annoy Octavia as much as possible.

regarding the futa chick. gonna avoid her. (waste of a model for me but hey you win some you lose some.) that being said i dont wanna treat her like shit i just dont wanna hook up with her. me avoiding her wont force me to treat her like shit right?
I guess you're right. When I was writing this scene, I planned to add an option to completely avoid the last episode. But then turned that down because I thought it would cut off a huge part of the episode. Maybe I'll add another option to avoid the last scene with Liu. Will see. Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding Daisy, you won't treat her like shit even if you don't like her being a trans. But don't close the door for her just because she has a dick. She may surprise you later ;)

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes