Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
i was liking this update until the final scene with Liu. no matter what i did i couldnt avoid her. i was hoping we would have choices on who to interact with based on previous release but nah. this update messed that up.

kind of a shame i might've interacted with her if it wasnt for her being Octavias pet but yeah sharing isnt my thing even if it with other women, more so if its with femdom character.

right now my main source of enjoyment is to annoy Octavia as much as possible.
Yeah I feel the exact same as you I completely despise Octavia and hope there is a way to get her killed off and have no interest in a mindless drone like Liu who is just going to do whatever Octavia tells her to.

In the simulation scene it seems like there was going to be a third option and Octavia and the MC even comment on it but then it is completely forgoten about later.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I guess you're right. When I was writing this scene, I planned to add an option to completely avoid the last episode. But then turned that down because I thought it would cut off a huge part of the episode. Maybe I'll add another option to avoid the last scene with Liu. Will see. Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding Daisy, you won't treat her like shit even if you don't like her being a trans. But don't close the door for her just because she has a dick. She may surprise you later ;)
it's sci-fi so stuff can happen in the meantime. i'ma keep playing since its still holds my interest but this is the first ever game where im constantly avoiding some of the hot chicks. its weird for me:ROFLMAO:

Dec 27, 2020
I guess you're right. When I was writing this scene, I planned to add an option to completely avoid the last episode. But then turned that down because I thought it would cut off a huge part of the episode. Maybe I'll add another option to avoid the last scene with Liu. Will see. Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding Daisy, you won't treat her like shit even if you don't like her being a trans. But don't close the door for her just because she has a dick. She may surprise you later ;)
At this moment like the others have said you can't even slightly avoid the femdom from Octavia. Seriously what is going on in that world everybody calling her Mistress and so. This game is heavily focused on Domination, and at the moment it is femdom.

You have said we could avoid it. When will that be?

For me, the character of Octavia is burned if she dies, I wouldn't care.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
another thing i noticed. although i'll let slide cause i figure it more dialogue to worry about is. in the first release you can give attitude about calling her mistress. but in this update not so much. it just happens. calling her that is annoying but again compared to the actual sex scenes its passable for me.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I plan all sorts. But not all at once. There has to be some relationship development for that to happen.
that's the best way. i always push devs to go that rout as i believe it's not only hot but i think it kinda puts the trans girl in a class all of her own--makes great relationship and character development. if you don't go for full versatility... you're just wasting the character.

Reactions: lexdoll
Dec 27, 2020
another thing i noticed. although i'll let slide cause i figure it more dialogue to worry about is. in the first release you can give attitude about calling her mistress. but in this update not so much. it just happens. calling her that is annoying but again compared to the actual sex scenes its passable for me.
What I am curious about is that all his training contain, well, only tests of loyalty, nothing more. Octavia's demand absolute Obedience. Obedience through threats and violence like a Mob boss or a dictator. Calling her Mistress of course... ...not.

Last edited:

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I took every defiant option to see if they would go anywhere, but so far actually taking those options just breaks the illusion of choice, especially when the MC starts calling her mistress and accepting the blowjob despite my choices.

Addendum: I feel like the dev didn't put a lot of thought into how the defiant options portray the story as they provide no satisfaction at the moment. It is too obvious that we are supposed to take the obedient path, to the point where I wonder why defiance is even an option. As it is currently, the defiant path has you get kidnapped, forcefully taken to a post-apocalyptic world, drugged and altered against your will, all while the culprit who admits she doesn't even know why she took you (lol, aliens told me to.) demands obedience from you as though you should be grateful for getting to be the first victim of 4th dimensional human trafficking. It isn't like you had any say in this, so why should you agree to become their agent?

To put it into perspective, I don't understand why I don't have full control over the scenario. She has admitted that she needs me to save the world and has yet to show me even a modicum of respect. You can't just expect someone to forgive being kidnapped from their world and forced into some agent program because you won't let them refuse a bj. At this point, I'd be demanding Octavia beg me for my cooperation or I jump from the building.

Last edited:

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
At this moment like the others have said you can't even slightly avoid the femdom from Octavia. Seriously what is going on in that world everybody calling her Mistress and so. This game is heavily focused on Domination, and at the moment it is femdom.

You have said we could avoid it. When will that be?

For me, the character of Octavia is burned if she dies, I wouldn't care.
Gonna skip this update

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
How to Fix the Future [v0.2] [mr.moonmi] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 949 MB / 212 MB - How_To_Fix_The_Future-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 177 MB - How_To_Fix_The_Future-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I took every defiant option to see if they would go anywhere, but so far actually taking those options just break the illusion of choice, especially when the MC starts calling her mistress and accepting the blowjob despite my choices.
Yeah it's really annoying and one of the main problems a lot of games seem to have when they give the player Dom/sub choices.

Since at the end of the day the main story plot has to move on and it's a lot of work to write different dialogues for MC based on the choices you pick, so you end up with an MC with an almost "Schizophrenic" personality who at one point is defiant and resistant and the next is meek and submissive.

Dec 27, 2020
I took every defiant option to see if they would go anywhere, but so far actually taking those options just breaks the illusion of choice, especially when the MC starts calling her mistress and accepting the blowjob despite my choices.
Have done the same. For me, it is trying how much I can annoy her.

There will be Alpha Points and beta Points, the dev said that. But it is not very obvious which gets more alpha points and which not.

I am not sure If I am on the Maledom route.

Reactions: Rory Smith

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I really liked the last scene with Octavia and Liu. I play the MC as a very obedient guy though. Don't know how it plays out for people who aren't like that. Anyway the last scene was very well done from a femdom perspective. One of the best I saw in a not exclusively femdom game. Was very glad that we could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope for the future we can "out-sub" Liu a bit and maybe give her a taste of what it feels like to be on top once in a while. ;) Also became a Patreon now. Really looking forward to see more.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Octavia is a bossy president of a future corp/government with a dominative nature. Either you like it or not, but she's the boss there. Yet, you still can show your independent nature. And after some choices, Octavia sees this in you, and tells you that she could go easy on you, but you still have to show her respect. Kind of a compromise. That's why MC calls her Madam Octavia, even if you aren't a sub. This is more like an expression of respect, not submission.

At this moment, you can take a route where you are her sub, or refuse it and move towards a dom route where you'll still be able to avoid even that. It's just very hard to consider every choice and route. So think about it like this: There is a main story where Octavia is who she is. Your choices won't affect too much on that. And there are a couple of routes with lewd scenes. Where either sub or dom path will affect on those. Maybe the scene with Liu and Octavia isn't much about domination, but it's more about Octavia giving you some freedom and testing you.

You may think that this game is all about domination, but that's just because everything revolves around Octavia in the future. It's more than that. And after some character and relationship development, everything will become clearer. You can avoid femdom route, but you can't just change how the things work in this world. Other's will still respect and obey Octavia. Besides, her character is very complicated. It’s gonna take a lot of time to really reveal her character. And I hope, some of you gonna change their impression about her :)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah it's really annoying and one of the main problems a lot of games seem to have when they give the player Dom/sub choices.

Since at the end of the day the main story plot has to move on and it's a lot of work to write different dialogues for MC based on the choices you pick, so you end up with an MC with an almost "Schizophrenic" personality who at one point is defiant and resistant and the next is meek and submissive.
This is indeed a problem in a lot of games. Personally I see it often from the other side. One option let's you be nice and caring and a short time later comes an unavoidable sex scene, which makes the MC look like a rapist.

Anyway best way to handle it imho is to write the general dialogue in a more neutral way and give options to avoid certain sex scenes. Like in the first release I had no sex scene, since I avoided Liu giving a blowjob to the MC. There was even a line referring to that in this updates last sex scene. Thought that was very well done.
Maybe also just have some simple flavour choices, which doesn't affect the main plot, but lets your MC stay in character.

Dec 27, 2020
I really liked the last scene with Octavia and Liu. I play the MC as a very obedient guy though. Don't know how it plays out for people who aren't like that. Anyway the last scene was very well done from a femdom perspective. One of the best I saw in a not exclusively femdom game. Was very glad that we could
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope for the future we can "out-sub" Liu a bit and maybe give her a taste of what it feels like to be on top once in a while. ;) Also became a Patreon now. Really looking forward to see more.
At least your femdom guys are happy, good to you. :p

Yes 100% agree.

Devs should look what story they wanted to tell and quartering to specific niches and be honest with that. Maledom when will that happen, 2022/23.
My only anchor of hope is this girl.(y);)

Screenshot 2021-05-17 225551.jpg

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Octavia is a bossy president of a future corp/government with a dominative nature. Either you like it or not, but she's the boss there. Yet, you still can show your independent nature. And after some choices, Octavia sees this in you, and tells you that she could go easy on you, but you still have to show her respect. Kind of a compromise. That's why MC calls her Madam Octavia, even if you aren't a sub. This is more like an expression of respect, not submission.

At this moment, you can take a route where you are her sub, or refuse it and move towards a dom route where you'll still be able to avoid even that. It's just very hard to consider every choice and route. So think about it like this: There is a main story where Octavia is who she is. Your choices won't affect too much on that. And there are a couple of routes with lewd scenes. Where either sub or dom path will affect on those. Maybe the scene with Liu and Octavia isn't much about domination, but it's more about Octavia giving you some freedom and testing you.

You may think that this game is all about domination, but that's just because everything revolves around Octavia in the future. It's more than that. And after some character and relationship development, everything will become clearer. You can avoid femdom route, but you can't just change how the things work in this world. Other's will still respect and obey Octavia. Besides, her character is very complicated. It’s gonna take a lot of time to really reveal her character. And I hope, some of you gonna change their impression about her :)
I refer to my previous addendum. As it stands when playing a defiant character, I see no reason to show Octavia any respect whatsoever. There isn't even the worry of self-preservation, as she needs the MC a lot more than he needs her.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes