Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I heartily agree with you. My main issue so far would be with how the story starts. Kidnapping and drugging someone before forcing them into some agent program hardly seems like a proper way to get into the good graces of a supposed "Chosen One". It is the defiant options that feel half-baked, not necessarily maledom. One part I actually quite enjoyed was that Octavia took notice of how I refused to be dominated yet also refused to dominate. I wasn't expecting that outcome.

Edit: While the defiant options feel half-baked, I think the best fix to it would be to not give us so many reasons to be defiant. It is a common issue among story writers, many struggle with starting the adventure. This is one reason the "Chosen One" trope is so commonly used. The issue I see here is that the MC is given little reason to actually participate in the story, while also given plenty of reasons to be distrustful of or even actively opposed to the people he is supposed to save, and every time we hit the railroad of the story by being defiant we are given yet more reasons to be defiant. Such as when we refuse to just be taken to our room after being kidnapped, they immediately drug us to knock us out.
You make good points. Since it is still an "adult" game I personally just give it more slack. ;) Going forward though, that are things I would also advice the dev to keep in mind. Well probably he even already has it in his future script. The mom and Ex surely will play a role at one point for example. So I think for now things simply still have to settle down a bit to get the whole picture.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I heard you guys. I’ll try to think about it better and plan everything more thoroughly. Yes, I planned to take into account decisions and path triggers to not force anyone into lewd scenes they don't want to see. Maybe I fucked up with the one where Liu sucking MC at the end of this update. I'll fix this in the next update.

The problem is that it takes a lot of time to develop the update. And I can't make a variety of options and scenes. So some players can end up playing a very short update without any lewd scenes.
I think most people would rather not have a cookie at all if the only one avalible they dont like the taste of if that makes any sense.
Or just say that if you don't like femdom gtfo it's your game afterall.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just . . let us go the extra mile ... like in the test ... let us bang our babe, why have Olie kill our vibe?
About the shower scene ... would it hurt to have MC pause and think:
This is 2121 now .. what if it is a HUNG SHEMALE IN THERE ? Do I need a show that bad?
I heard you guys. I’ll try to think about it better and plan everything more thoroughly. Yes, I planned to take into account decisions and path triggers to not force anyone into lewd scenes they don't want to see. Maybe I fucked up with the one where Liu sucking MC at the end of this update. I'll fix this in the next update.

The problem is that it takes a lot of time to develop the update. And I can't make a variety of options and scenes. So some players can end up playing a very short update without any lewd scenes.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I agree that having an option to opt out of anything sexual would be better there. Since I only play the sub route I wasn't sure if you could deny Madam president. Hmm I think Moonmi thought about doing that though. So he might put it in an update.

My idea here would be that it could be also a trigger for Olga. Like in the sub route when she comes in she sees the MC on his knees serving Madam president and Liu. Could be a trigger to see him more as a sub from now on an treat him accordingly.
Players who opt out of serving them on the other hand could be seen a professional by Olga and be held in higher regard by her. That way even though having no direct sex scene, you still get some reward for not submitting.
I agree completely with the option of being able to opt out of anything sexual even if it means a shorter update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Believe me mate I know it is a lot of time and effort to develop a game especially when you have such high quality renders and animations to render. I can only speak for myself but when I'm playing a game from this site the least I expect is having the choice of who I want to fuck in the game.

I can only speak for myself but I don't really play these games for the sex scenes so I don't really care if I miss out on them and end up with a short update. If I'm actively making a choice to reject a character I'm willing to accept that I might end up with a shorter update than others who choose to go after them.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Damn, why did you have to interrupt such a good, hot scene with the cliffhanger? ;) Game's really good though, I quite liked it, gonna try different route later on. For now I hope submitting to Olivia won't stop me from having fun with others (Olga mostly tbh) or maybe even backstabbing her if I'll disagree with her politics.

Btw is Octavia the only one with (planned) femdom route?

Reactions: Frosty2000

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You were about to get spanked after you and your crush just got blueballed hard.
Damn, why did you have to interrupt such a good, hot scene with the cliffhanger? ;) Game's really good though, I quite liked it, gonna try different route later on. For now I hope submitting to Olivia won't stop me from having fun with others (Olga mostly tbh) or maybe even backstabbing her if I'll disagree with her politics.

Btw is Octavia the only one with (planned) femdom route?
There is nothing ”hot” coming your way in that scene wherever the games steers next.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
You were about to get spanked after you and your crush just got blueballed hard.

There is nothing ”hot” coming your way in that scene wherever the games steers next.
Different strokes for different folks. ;) People frequenting a place like F95 should be aware of that. I feel you are just fishing for facepalms here. :unsure:

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Very promising, intresting characters/routes and quite nice setup, looking forward how it develops.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
The game doesn't start for me. If I try to force it with Run As Administrator, it says it's invalid signature.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
There are two fan bases on here. Those that want choice and those who want all the content in one play through. If a Dev is going to lose fans no matter which one they choose, a game with choice or game without, the Dev should consider dropping the fans that result in more work, the choice fans and stick to straight VN.

It's a shame but it's why we don't get a lot of choice in games, complexity choice imposes on the Dev and the amount of work to do choice, only to lose about 1/2 of your fan base over time b/c "that was short update" or "it took 3-6 months to develop five minutes of game play! Why do people support this Dev he's ripping people off!!". What Dev needs that? :cautious:

How many times do we see comments like that on here b/c people opted out of content and then bitch their next update content was too short. :rolleyes:

My two cents. Game is visually amazing! Keep up the good work Dev!

Reactions: lexdoll

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
So some players can end up playing a very short update without any lewd scenes.
I don't really understand this mindset tbh. If I'm actively trying to avoid a character through choices, that means I don't want any lewd scenes with that character so I'm completely ok with missing out on them and having a shorter update. Right now I'm completely rejecting Liu and Octavia and in the end I end up acting like a bitch boy around them and get a forced sex scene, it just straight up doesn't make sense based on my choices in the story.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
There are two fan bases on here. Those that want choice and those who want all the content in one play through. If a Dev is going to lose fans no matter which one they choose, a game with choice or game without, the Dev should consider dropping the fans that result in more work, the choice fans and stick to straight VN.

It's a shame but it's why we don't get a lot of choice in games, complexity choice imposes on the Dev and the amount of work to do choice, only to lose about 1/2 of your fan base over time b/c "that was short update" or "it took 3-6 months to develop five minutes of game play! Why do people support this Dev he's ripping people off!!". What Dev needs that? :cautious:

How many times do we see comments like that on here b/c people opted out of content and then bitch their next update content was too short. :rolleyes:

It's true for people who would want choices like turning the table on Octavia completely. So a completely different and opposed path to the current one.

When it comes to just being able to opt out of certain scenes I don't see the big issue though. You wouldn't need a lot more renders for that. Just a short transition scene.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't really understand this mindset tbh. If I'm actively trying to avoid a character through choices, that means I don't want any lewd scenes with that character so I'm completely ok with missing out on them and having a shorter update.
I don't get that mentality either the developer of Saviour (game in my left sig) said the exact same thing in his posts when people were forced into fucking a character in his game.

He then received quite a few posts and messages asking if he would make sex scenes optional in his game and went back and made those scenes optional and has promised to make any more sex scenes with other characters optional as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: JanisL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I do want all the scenes in one play through, like to see all of dev mastery in this update,
not just the path that does not get updated till chapter 11.
We should be able to know what is in this game - dom punishment, dreaming of the ex,
unsolicited sex with the slave of your dom ... why is none of this in the OP?

I don't really understand this mindset tbh. If I'm actively trying to avoid a character through choices, that means I don't want any lewd scenes with that character so I'm completely ok with missing out on them and having a shorter update. Right now I'm completely rejecting Liu and Octavia and in the end I end up acting like a bitch boy around them and get a forced sex scene, it just straight up doesn't make sense based on my choices in the story.
It's true for people who would want choices like turning the table on Octavia completely. So a completely different and opposed path to the current one.

When it comes to just being able to opt out of certain scenes I don't see the big issue though. You wouldn't need a lot more renders for that. Just a short transition scene.
I don't get that mentality either the developer of Saviour (game in my left sig) said the exact same thing in his posts when people were forced into fucking a character in his game.

He then received quite a few posts and messages asking if he would make sex scenes optional in his game and went back and made those scenes optional and has promised to make any more sex scenes with other characters optional as well.
This game is all about blue balling, MC being dominated along with others, this is the canon route that
is going on regardless of the attitude MC gets in our choices ... this is kinetik about that.

Opting outta sex scenes to nly get the humiliation that is canon in here is the hard part.
Why put up with all this BS if we get no reward?
Spanking with wooden plank without consent? That is fkking assault!
BDSM is a hard fetish, you do not plunge a young naive inexperienced adult into it like this.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I'm of the firm belief that all sex scenes with MC in any game should be optional (minus maybe pure fetish games like Femdom City, which are motivated almost solely by their sexual, kink content). Personally when I'm forced into sex scene I quit playing. Luckily I haven't encountered any scene in my playthrough of this game that would seem not a result of my choices.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your choice was 4 the slave to pleasure you with her mouth ... not the plank, not the blueball.
That is all Olivia being dom over you, even if you did not accept her as dom sexually.
I'm of the firm belief that all sex scenes with MC in any game should be optional (minus maybe pure fetish games like Femdom City, which are motivated almost solely by their sexual, kink content). Personally when I'm forced into sex scene I quit playing. Luckily I haven't encountered any scene in my playthrough of this game that would seem not a result of my choices.
You never agree to be her slave, you never agree to get molested or hit with a wooden plank.
Olivia acts like you know what a dom-sub relationship is sexually, which you never discussed.
She is just another dictator using everyone under her as slaves, never asking for consent, just threatening
punishment and blackmailing with destitution. That is work place harassment 101.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
A time travel game with no incest? What kind of site do you think this is? :ROFLMAO:

But no seriously, I like that it's different for once and not about banging your mom in the past to conceive yourself or something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: jackkane

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No . .it is about you never getting over your ex and always fantasizing her sexually.
A time travel game with no incest? What kind of site do you think this is? :ROFLMAO:

But no seriously, I like that it's different for once and not about banging your mom in the past to conceive yourself or something like that.
And being thrust into the service of diktator mistress who treats you like a slave she can mind fkk
while blue balling you at the same time .. having fun yet?

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes