Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Having played through the game now and yeah Octavia hm, if she truly belives the Mc is the key to saving the world and still forces this Mistress/dom stuff on him when he does not want it.... but maybe it's leading into something?
Otherwise she just completely iredeemable and is putting her powerfantasy above saving the world.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is another deemed ”world savior” coming to the world corporation ...
the chick Mc has been trying to meet face 2 face while he could not escape
fantasizing about his ex 4 the life of him ... Mc gets to meet her finally,
and possibly become a contender for the attention of the mistress diktator.

Having played through the game now and yeah Octavia hm, if she truly belives the Mc is the key to saving the world and still forces this Mistress/dom stuff on him when he does not want it.... but maybe it's leading into something?
Otherwise she just completely iredeemable and is putting her powerfantasy above saving the world.
Once the new savior arrives, we shall see how much of BS it all is.

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Game not bad at all, I have a problem with the femdom no reaction... (I'm not into that).
Another problem, the "need to kill the process" to close the window is kind of bugging me!
You just need to click the mouse on the exit screen, and it should close. Maybe it's freezing for some reason. I had no other complaints about it.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

flylupus1980

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2020
You just need to click the mouse on the exit screen, and it should close. Maybe it's freezing for some reason. I had no other complaints about it.
Then, yeah maybe (Maybe because of Daz running render and other sorftware running it freeze a bit), i'll try again. but anyway, i like it even in fast reading. i'll try other option as well.

I confirm, it's a freeze or a timer maybe? Anyway, won't be an issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
i love it so far, but i must agree with MC Liu's outfit is much sexyer maybe they could match more ^^

and um <3 Daisy lots more daisy pls and hopefully she be more like octavia too ^^ because um reasons ^^

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
I was actually surprised to see the 2nd update so early. I was like wow finally a active developer.

what i don't like is the fact that MC is kinda powerless here. It feels like he is just for ride on a story. No matter what choice you make it goes 1 way. Basically Dev is trying to push for a Spineless MC who obeys on anything. Wish the game had both ways available for us to chose.

Sep 3, 2020
Then, yeah maybe (Maybe because of Daz running render and other sorftware running it freeze a bit), i'll try again. but anyway, i like it even in fast reading. i'll try other option as well.

I confirm, it's a freeze or a timer maybe? Anyway, won't be an issue.
I love it when a game does not force you to do anything you don't want to do except this game forces me to be dominant or submissive it doesn't give me a third option this scene really needs a third option

I mean what if your someone like me who's not interested in either choice

so far in this game everything has been optional and I loved it but to force me to choose between these two options is not fair

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and this game keeps telling me that she's a good person but to me she feels like a sexual predator

blackmailing and forcing people to do things against their will

i love it when the MC stood up against her

but then he's given to horrible choices and he's just okay with it he should have been given a option to tell her no or to tell her to fuck off

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man Octavia pissing me off alot

I made a choice that i didnt wannna use that slave girl liu like that ...and wanted to have a actual relation with her

But still it forced me into a forplay scene with her being a slave

The whole mistress thing is pissing me off hope we can get choice and a route that go firmly against her bs

So far she just a big annoyance

And even with the choice with being a dom or sub ... even if u choose the dom route u still becoming octavia her little bitch

SMH

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Help me out here what is my motivation for helping Octavia and her people? I don't remember from the 1st release. So far I'm in a dick measuring contest with Octavia over my obedience or lack there of. I would think she would be concerned with helping me understand the situation and what we need to do to overcome it instead of trying to turn me into a sub. Liu's choices seemed pointless and a waste of time once you got to the final scene. I won't give up on the game yet but right now it's not looking too good.

Sep 3, 2020
Help me out here what is my motivation for helping Octavia and her people? I don't remember from the 1st release. So far I'm in a dick measuring contest with Octavia over my obedience or lack there of. I would think she would be concerned with helping me understand the situation and what we need to do to overcome it instead of trying to turn me into a sub. Liu's choices seemed pointless and a waste of time once you got to the final scene. I won't give up on the game yet but right now it's not looking too good.
I mean what if you are someone who's not into being dom or sub .. and. Liu's choices is pointless

and I can't believe that this woman is a love interest I don't mind that she's into S&M or bdsm

but to force it on other people is not cool

I hope the developer is not saying because she's a woman it's okay

I hope the developer makes a comment soon

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I mean what if you are someone who's not into being dom or sub .. and. Liu's choices is pointless

and I can't believe that this woman is a love interest I don't mind that she's into S&M or bdsm

but to force it on other people is not cool

I hope the developer is not saying because she's a woman it's okay

I hope the developer makes a comment soon
The dev has already commented on it and answered me when I asked about it earlier today and he is going to make the scene with Liu optional in the next update I will quote him for you:
I heard you guys. I’ll try to think about it better and plan everything more thoroughly. Yes, I planned to take into account decisions and path triggers to not force anyone into lewd scenes they don't want to see. Maybe I fucked up with the one where Liu sucking MC at the end of this update. I'll fix this in the next update.

The problem is that it takes a lot of time to develop the update. And I can't make a variety of options and scenes. So some players can end up playing a very short update without any lewd scenes.

Sep 3, 2020
The dev has already commented on it and answered me when I asked about it earlier today and he is going to make the scene with Liu optional in the next update I will quote him for you:
thank you my brother and I personally don't mind an update with No lewd scenes as long as I'm not being forced to do anything I don't want to do

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
heck i even chosen the option to pursue Lui as a human not a slave

But didnt even matter i got stuck into a slave forplay scene with Lui with a lame exuse when lui says lets treat this just as a first date

Like wtf the scene should have ended with the mc standing firm in saying no or walk away

But no matter how u look at it no matter what choice u make in the game ur forced to dance to octavia her femdom tune

That whole scene made the mc just look like a big beta male

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, this is pretty promising so far. The first game in a long while where I can't complain about the spelling or grammar. Visually it's very good as well. Plotwise, we're brewing quite the mystery, though I suppose timetravel can explain quite a bit of it... Anyway, plot seems good as well.

The one thing I want to complain about has been discussed quite a bit already, but I suppose I'll add my two cents.
I love the freedom the game gives you to choose. But, yeah, the scene toward the end breaks that freedom. I personally don't like dom/sub relationships, regardless which part I'm playing. In all my favorite games, those are consistently the only parts I don't play. Like the person above me, I would have preferred an option to just say no or walk away.

I will say, though, that Octavia is exactly the kind of character I love to hate. Seriously, every time she talks, I hate her a little more, and I expect that to generate an awesome payoff when we stick it to her, metaphorically speaking.

So, yeah. I suppose I'm hesitantly looking forward to more.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
heck i even chosen the option to pursue Lui as a human not a slave

But didnt even matter i got stuck into a slave forplay scene with Lui with a lame exuse when lui says lets treat this just as a first date

Like wtf the scene should have ended with the mc standing firm in saying no or walk away

But no matter how u look at it no matter what choice u make in the game ur forced to dance to octavia her femdom tune

That whole scene made the mc just look like a big beta male
Bro that’s so annoying to me lol, these fake options are irritating.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes