Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
This nosy girl needs to get bitch slap once she meets the MC for entering his room without permission and touching things that doesn't belong to her. :ROFLMAO:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: frankiller79

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Super unrelated, but who's the girl on the left before Azraesha on your fansign? I recognize that exact image but can't remember what the hell it's from and it is honestly driving me mad lol
Do you mean the doctor from Halfway House?

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm going to try the game. Let's see if any (I hope not more than 1) LI interests me. Without thought / defined paths, I won't date with more than one LI. Actually the LIs with fetishes that I dislike (domination, to say one) or that don't have a romance path, aren't going to interest me.
the lack of a harem path is in fact a kick in the nards. but i agree i'll likely only pursue one girl and leave it at that. rarely do i play multiple playthroughs.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Ag3n70rang3

Jun 2, 2021
Two things. Why do so many of these games get updated to added one or two scenes rather just wait until you get more than 5 extra minutes of game play.
Also specifically with your game I think it is pretty shitty that you force us to open your patron to close the game....

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
WOW that was awesome! I sure hope I get to have some time alone with that dark haired agent in the fish-net top.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Glad to see I'm late in noticing the similarities to Future Man from the overview.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
A few comments...

Lose the captive custom quit screen shilling your patreon and donation pages. This is the second game in a week I've encountered with this bullshit, and I will start ripping it out from the getgo if any more authors decide to be assholes about it.

Railroading people into dom/sub choices with a so called enlightened despot dictator will not be an option to save the earth. This smacks of a character played by Mariette Hartley in Gene Roddenbury's Genesis II TV series, and that didn't end well.

It's not even campy in a Buck Rogers sort of way where the female cast ran around in tight fitting spandex at first while dancing to lousy disco music. It might be funny to hang an oversized clock shaped necklace with an AI built in to control the time portal around one of the away team though.

I'm going to guess the story arc involves the thinly veiled Elon Musk led interplanetary society types are intervening to get rid of Mrs Lookalike Putin by carpet bombing pre-collapse gamers with skill test games a la Last Starfighter. It probably would have been more fun to rub in that this is an alternate timeline by having a Jeff Bezos ripoff and his Blown Orbit crew actually managing to get something up and running. Then you can get some extra laughs where all of the spacers end up peeing into bottles while on the job.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
Wow just completed it, awesome story looks very promising. At first i thought this game will have full Femdom kink besides romance, but Dev totally surprised me, you can totally avoid getting Sub and stay neutral dom, that hold me here. Since i was very depressed after playing Estate Dominance, at least here you don't get your dick locked inside stupid dick cage.. xD

The story is very engaging, though i am not a big fan of sci-fi story, but this game offers very interesting plots, impressive characters along with MC as well and Superb FHD renders(+).

This game has bright future and has very high potential to overtake many top tier rated games.
Good Luck Dev, it will be very interesting to watch where this story takes us to!

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Here's my WT , Gallery Unlocker & Cheat Mod for How To Fix The Future v0.2
{updated}

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload -

Note
Cheat button appears as the last option in the quick menu.
Cheat mod doesn't work for now, I'm working on it.
This is not for the v0.2.1 no? Or can i use this after the changes ingame?

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Two things. Why do so many of these games get updated to added one or two scenes rather just wait until you get more than 5 extra minutes of game play.
Also specifically with your game I think it is pretty shitty that you force us to open your patron to close the game....
This update is just a patch, adding one more route for the last scene and slightly changing the shower scene. So that new players won't get mad coz of last scene(while I'm working on the next update) if they choose to avoid any domination and are not interested in Liu.

And I don't force you to open patreon to close the game. Just click anywhere except the buttons and the game will close. But if it's unclear, I'll add that info to the exit screen.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
This is not for the v0.2.1 no? Or can i use this after the changes ingame?
It's for 2.0 so needs update, using older mod versions for newer game versions usually will keep you from getting any of the new content.... Some mods are universal but in general thats limited to content (incest/bestiality etc) mods and money/stat cheats...

As the game is now you shouldn't need any mods yet...

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
This update is just a patch, adding one more route for the last scene and slightly changing the shower scene. So that new players won't get mad coz of last scene(while I'm working on the next update) if they choose to avoid any domination and are not interested in Liu.

And I don't force you to open patreon to close the game. Just click anywhere except the buttons and the game will close. But if it's unclear, I'll add that info to the exit screen.
I didn't reject Liu but reject sub/dom bullshit. Also the shower scene perfectly happy to bone feminine mtf but not fine will being a spying perv. So don't get a single thing at all from the game. Also giving depravity points for resisting being abducted and not trusting your abductors isn't being depraved or being a moron and trusting people who abduct you isn't being virtuous that would just be being freaking stupid!

Reactions: Majindevil

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I have a question for your English speakers. I am not familiar with the expression: "When was the Last time you took a Deepdive?"
I have the feeling they are not talking about this.
I thought it means some kind of Deepdive analysis. But can it be used for "fall over".
Warning Fantalk:
I think we are still in a Test. Maybe in a Matrix like scenario.
Wait there is a scene Octavia falling off ? I dont recall seeing this

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
the lack of a harem path is in fact a kick in the nards. but i agree i'll likely only pursue one girl and leave it at that. rarely do i play multiple playthroughs.
Unless the game is RPG (it's more classic or more modern, with maps, freedom of movement, cities to enter, random encounters and fights, etc. if it's a VN with RPG mechanics it doesn't work for me) I never play again. Without a harem ending, I'm only interested in dating a Li.

If we knew the possible endings, I might be interested in 2 LIs that shared an ending, but without knowing them, I take the safe option.

Reactions: Look-see

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I have a question, why do most games here treat the dom/sub relationship like this? that is so weird to me, most of the time is not consensual and even when it is it goes way too overboard, I like being on both ends of it but the way these games make it out to be is such a turn off to me, the world and story are interesting though so I'll keep playing to see where it goes.

also for some reason even though they go way overboard on the dom/sub stuff they rarely have open relationships, yeah I guess this is really not for me.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes