Sep 3, 2020
It's too early to talk about endings, so... Yes, there are several LIs. I plan paths for almost every girl. Some may be bigger and better fit to "romance character" label, some not. But I would recommend you to stick to the one you like. And you'll see where it'll get you in the end.

Ha-ha, I'm glad that you enjoyed it) I bet she didn't lol
As for hidden points. There aren't any hidden points. At least for now. But there are flags. Every choice you make, even not important, is saving. And under various conditions, they can impact on your play through. It may be a small dialog where someone mentions it. Or it may be even a separate branches with different events.

But don't bother yourself with all that. I don't want to make a very complex game when you can't even play it properly without a walkthrough. Just play as you like, and maybe you'll be rewarded if your score is high enough, or you met some conditions according to your choices.
dat update was the most satisfying thing I ever played in my life

fuck if maybe the most satisfying thing I've ever experienced in my life

the ending is' more satisfying than a thousand sex scenes

bro I hope you had as much fun making it as we had playing it I'm going to tell everybody I know

now excuse me while I go on the Discord and tell everyone

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Also specifically with your game I think it is pretty shitty that you force us to open your patron to close the game....
No offence to you but.
Did you not figger out that if you click anywhere on the close screen except on the patreon or buy me a coffee adds it just quits and you dont get sent to a donate page?.

and as much as I don't like it either the Dev has a right to advertise in his own game.
Just Sayin.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So that new players won't get mad coz of last scene(while I'm working on the next update) if they choose to avoid any domination and are not interested in Liu.
Seeing how many people dislike sub/dom (esp. sub) routes, I'd like to ask just to be sure: you are going to continue them as ones of the main ones, right?

mr.moonmi

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2020
Seeing how many people dislike sub/dom (esp. sub) routes, I'd like to ask just to be sure: you are going to continue them as ones of the main ones, right?
There are three routes. Neutral(vanilla), Sub and Dom. They'll mostly affect on Octavia content. They won't affect too much on other girls. With some exceptions, when one or another route may unlock some additional content. But as I said many times already, this game is not only about domination. So if you're not into any form of domination, and choose a new path at the last scene, you can forget about it)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There are three routes. Neutral(vanilla), Sub and Dom. They'll mostly affect on Octavia content. They won't affect too much on other girls. With some exceptions, when one or another route may unlock some additional content. But as I said many times already, this game is not only about domination. So if you're not into any form of domination, and choose a new path at the last scene, you can forget about it)
Thanks for the answer. I'm mainly interested in femdom route here, but was slightly afraid that you may heavily limit it seeing how many seems to dislike it. I'm glad that's not the case though.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
This is the most satisfying thing ever in any VN.
Play again and take the aggressive choices.
Then you can't miss it. Seriously, this is good stuff.
I tried the aggressive response at Octavia house but it didnt show the option. It seems you have to be go against her since the beginning to get that option. But thanks for the tip

Dec 27, 2020
I tried the aggressive response at Octavia house but it didnt show the option. It seems you have to be go against her since the beginning to get that option. But thanks for the tip
Yeah, pretty much so.
It is somehow point related, so you don't have to go against her every time, but a lot.
I recommend it. It is a nice new angular. I guess you will like it.
And the whispering between Octavia and Olga after "the Fall" is interesting. I'm reading through the lines that something is not as it seems. Olga and Octavia switching tone completely. But that's just me speculating.:whistle:
I become a Patreon just for that scene. I didn't have so much fun playing a VN since a very long time. So I had to give the dev some coin.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Rarely have I said this, but damn the quality of the graphics.. This is rivaling BaDik in quality, maybe even surpassing it. Props mr.moonmi on that. Not really into the sub/dom part but since there's a neutral path I'm not turned off entirely cause I can see a lot of potential here.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Looks like there are many questions.
Here are some answers:
2) No NTR.
4) I'm not sure about harem yet. Most likely not. My main plot outline is ready, and I don't think it fits to the story. But I can say that I'm still thinking about one of the endings where MC will be able to stay with more than just one girl. Not a 3+ harem happy ending, but still something.
Maybe I get this tag wrong. But why would you think if there's no harem tag, you'll have to watch other guys fucking the girls in the game?) All girls are yours. Just not all of them would like to be in relationship with MC and other girls.
Just started playing, and these are what interested me the most. Glad there will be no NTR.
Would like a Harem, but a situation where the MC can be with a couple or three (or more) girls and they all be alright with that would suit me just fine as well. I have 3 or 4 LIs I like at the moment ... I say 3 or 4 because I am unsure about one of them lol

Looking forward to finishing the current content, and the future.
Best of luck.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I quit modding got some extra stuff to do at the office and less free time. Thanks for all your work, time and help.
Thanks for all your mods, sad that you will quit.
I suggest edit your mod posts and put this message, so maybe others modders could continue the mods.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i do have one question regarding this.

is being agressive towards Olivia more of the dom route or neutral?

the liu dialogue seems to change depending on how you see her so that makes sense.

but yeah was curious cause it would seem to me that not letting Olivia control you and being more agressive to her would be the more dom route.

the sub route is obvious.

but the other scene where you use liu seems like it was more of a middle ground cause yeah sure you use her but at the same time you listen to Olivia.

4.30 star(s) 60 Votes