Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
"How to REALLY Fix Future. Guide in few strings
1. Become president of USA.
2. Make war with Chines.
3. In same time make war with Russian and whole CIS.
4. By magic, earn respect and support in war from other country like UK, Germans, Brazil and... Islamic states with India?
5. Make NATO GREAT AGAIN, because you agresssor of World Level. But, you will be kicked. And propably other steeps not will help.
6. People fuck up by economic situation in USA. Because World War 3 in active stage.
7. Got Civilian war feeling in commoners people.
8. Before civ war start, donate all country to SpaceX. And request for that own space base on Mars.
9. If it's done, write ceassfire with other states. Help build future on Mars by manipulating SpaceX and NASA.
10. Successful leave on Mars with you best comrades with you and they families.
11. Launch all rockets, nuclear rockets, tactical rockets and all types of bombs to enemy.
12. Fallout 5 and The Elder Scrolls 6 was released."

P.s. - Looks like I'm opened new oracle skill.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Progress Report from Patreon.

Dev update #15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The good news is that I finished the heaviest wet-rainy part of work. Now things are moving faster. Currently, we are at 63 renders and 1 animation. I mostly worked on renders this week. So nothing more to add on progress.

In this update, you'll learn more about what happened when you went to the future. You'll learn more about Chloe. And, as our poll has shown, about Cathy.

Poll results: Cathy-14, Chloe-10, Riley-3, Olga-7. Very interesting to be honest) All votes were fairly evenly distributed. Sorry for not posting previews as I promised this week. I was quite busy and just haven't much time for post-work. I did a bit of that, though, just not enough for a separate post. My best friend is getting married, and I'm his best man. We have a bachelor party tomorrow. So I was busy with all the preparations. I hope we won't end up in Vegas like in Hangover lol... Anyway, I'll try to post previews on Monday-Tuesday.

That's it for now. Have a nice weekend and stay safe.
mr.moonmi

Sep 3, 2020

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
idk if u choice to be dominant still u r under some mistress bitch command.....draged agains your will (when one of captor try to make u believe that nothing will happend to u and want only talk....) tied in chair to see your mother with gun pointed on head and kicked out from flying ship....at the end serve like agent for mistress.
Yeah. It is true. My choices are dom. I don't like the fact that mc calling Olivia as "mistress" or madam etc

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
oh fffff, I should have improve my russian by the end of school back in the 90s.
after talking to chloe only Russian text dives in and i don't understand it :confused:

I grew up in the gdr and had to be able to do that, but after the fall of the wall i saw no more sense in it.
that turns me off really:(

Silentdeath8

Nov 3, 2017
I've made walkthrough/cheats mod for this game
Note: cheats currently don't work correctly, will fix it later

Installation:
  1. Use unren to extract rpa packages
  2. Extract the mod to your How to fix the uture folder
When clic on the .exe the game don't lauch & wordpad open with this :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy", line 474, in script
old "Довериться"
File "game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy", line 474, in script
old "Довериться"
Exception: A translation for "Довериться" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy:475.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
old "Довериться"
old "Довериться"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2473, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Довериться" already exists at game/tl/english/scripts/chapter1/0_intro/ch1_sc10_citadel.rpy:475.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
How To Fix The Future 0.2.1
Sun Aug 29 14:59:46 2021

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes