xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
it seems interesting but only one problem here. is femdom avoidable? It jsut not my thing

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
it seems interesting but only one problem here. is femdom avoidable? It jsut not my thing
So far, it's mostly avoidable. Octavia tries, but the MC is allowed to push back, depending on his choices. I think, ultimately, you will be able to turn the tables on Octavia if you want to. This is one of the few sci-fi games here with real promise, so if you are interested in the theme at all, you owe yourself to play it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xinkala

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Patreon Update

So it's autumn already. My favourite time of the year, actually. Working by the window when it's raining outside, drinking tea. Yeah, yeah... I'm that type of guy) I hope you had a great Summer, guys. Even though the world is still crazy about all the Covid stuff.

About the progress. I did a big amount of work on renders this week. Currently, we are at 103 renders and 1 animation. But I almost haven't written any script or code, which is bad. I hope I'll work on this next week. Working on posing and rendering takes all my time and is pretty exhausting. So usually when I finish this part, I have no energy for other tasks.

Don't forget to vote for the most popular girl, if you haven't yet. Every patron can vote in this poll. Only 3 days left, and then I'll create a wallpaper for every patron as I promised. This is a reward for reaching the first goal. Octavia and Daisy are pretty close to each other. Looks like we found our favourite girls) Both of them are far away from the rest.

Next week I'll focus more on writing. I put it off for a long time already.

Have a nice weekend and stay safe.
mr.moonmi.

If anyone is interested in the specific poll numbers Daisy is first with 33% and Octavia is in second with 26% and Riley is third with 13%. I'm going to be honest I'm surprised Daisy is so popular since she hasn't really had much screen time.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
So far, it's mostly avoidable. Octavia tries, but the MC is allowed to push back, depending on his choices. I think, ultimately, you will be able to turn the tables on Octavia if you want to. This is one of the few sci-fi games here with real promise, so if you are interested in the theme at all, you owe yourself to play it.
thanks! now i'll give it a try

Dec 27, 2020
If anyone is interested in the specific poll numbers Daisy is first with 33% and Octavia is in second with 26% and Riley is third with 13%. I'm going to be honest I'm surprised Daisy is so popular since she hasn't really had much screen time.
I am surprised, too. On the other hand, I am not really surprised. Typical vote on Patreon. Seen again and again.
Stand now 85 Patreons 47 have voted. So roughly 2% per vote.
Daisy has 15 votes.
Octavia has 12 Votes. Not a huge difference in total numbers.
Daisy is the only option for folks who are into trans. Whereas the Rest has 9 different options.
8 if you are into Vanilla. I changed my vote and voted strategic during the week. Without my vote, Octavia sits at 23%. I change back to my original vote (Cathy).

The only thing I am really surprised, big time. Is that Octavia didn't win the vote by a Mile. Given how Much screen time she had and how much place she has in the story even when not on screen.
I would have guessed she gets the same bonus as Daisy from the Femdom people.
Maybe the Anti-Octavia crowd voted for Strategic too.
At the end it is not important. I don't care for wallpapers. But I love Numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I am surprised, too. On the other hand, I am not really surprised. Typical vote on Patreon. Seen again and again.
Stand now 85 Patreons 47 have voted. So roughly 2% per vote.
Daisy has 15 votes.
Octavia has 12 Votes. Not a huge difference in total numbers.
Daisy is the only option for folks who are into trans. Whereas the Rest has 9 different options.
8 if you are into Vanilla. I changed my vote and voted strategic during the week. Without my vote, Octavia sits at 23%. I change back to my original vote (Cathy).

The only thing I am really surprised, big time. Is that Octavia didn't win the vote by a Mile. Given how Much screen time she had and how much place she has in the story even when not on screen.
I would have guessed she gets the same bonus as Daisy from the Femdom people.
Maybe the Anti-Octavia crowd voted for Strategic too.
At the end it is not important. I don't care for wallpapers. But I love Numbers.
You broke down the numbers pretty well, numbers are something I'm not very good with. I think Octavia's popularity is mainly down to her having femdom content since if it was down to screen time Liu would have far more votes than she does.

Though Liu's popularity might have suffered due to the fact she is Octavia's slave which might have killed a lot of people's interest in her but it's like you said it's only wallpapers so it doesn't really matter. It's just kind of interesting to see a rough idea of where the characters stand popularity wise.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Really? What is with all the Cathy hate? I would have expected her to be number one, or perhaps number two after Octavia for those that like older women, or FemDom, as you said. So far, second to Octavia, who so far doesn't really grab me, but give it time, Cathy is by far the most interesting character, as a person. Daisy and Riley, so far, have zero personality, and are there just to give the MC some side action while the main story proceeds.

Even Liu has way more personality so far, but I agree, that so many players want all the women characters to be "pure as the virgin snow", that I am not surprised that she is low in the rankings. I like how Liu's personality is just starting to show, but her face has always looked a little odd to me. I am not sure why,

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
Really? What is with all the Cathy hate? I would have expected her to be number one, or perhaps number two after Octavia for those that like older women, or FemDom, as you said. So far, second to Octavia, who so far doesn't really grab me, but give it time, Cathy is by far the most interesting character, as a person. Daisy and Riley, so far, have zero personality, and are there just to give the MC some side action while the main story proceeds.

Even Liu has way more personality so far, but I agree, that so many players want all the women characters to be "pure as the virgin snow", that I am not surprised that she is low in the rankings. I like how Liu's personality is just starting to show, but her face has always looked a little odd to me. I am not sure why,
I agree 100 %. I think Cathy is not hated, but what I get from the numbers is. It is difficult to shine when everything so far revolves around other characters. Cathy and Olga are the most interesting Women so far. IMO, of course. And as the vote shows, I am in a minority. I voted for Cathy at the end.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone else thinks Chloe could be a trans girl?, she was kinda reluctant about meting with the MC and there was a mysterious look at some pills after the phone call. I think it would be cool since (apparently) the future is not super nice with trans people I think having the perspective of a 2021 trans girl would make for some interesting interactions with both the system and with Daisy, maybe help her be more rebellious or more confident.

Also, it would be nice for us trans lovers to have any semblance of choice... usually in this kind of games we don't get the luxury of options, we usually have one trans girl (if we are lucky) and that's it

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Is there a android port ..and can i olay as a sub route ?
There IS an android port, just check the Others section in the first post

And yes you can play as a sub under Mistress Octavia, It is still too green in that department since the game is still early in development but what I saw points to a pretty heavy sub path

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lakano

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

And yes you can play as a sub under Mistress Octavia, It is still too green in that department since the game is still early in development but what I saw points to a pretty heavy sub path
No others is compressed dosent work for android

lakano

Dec 8, 2020

No android version though dosent work

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I'm at the part where Liu come to MC's room at night, and I must say this game is well done it kinda remind me City of Broken Dreamers. Maybe it's the quality, the render, the lighting(composition), the model(asset). I'm quite impressed so far. Especially if it is mr.moonmi first attemp at VN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure how some ppl got russian to show up, but I only saw english language all the way to the end. Even with the mod from this link in the OP. So maybe it happen to those ppl because they load a savegame from a previous version(with WT made by another modder). But if you start a new game with the WT mod there's no problem.
P.S. The WT mod post clearly says 'Use unren to extract rpa packages' maybe some ppl don't follow instruction...
P.S.S. Also a good habit to have when installing mod is starting the game twice. So the compile rpy(.rpyc) are updated
If you don't then the game will load the .rpyc that are outdated despite having some of it's .rpy being replace

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
The story is very interesting :). I like the character development in the story. Renders are beautiful......it's really beautiful :love:.
What makes the Mc interesting is, he has a good sense of humor and he is regular guy who have a normal life. It will we interesting to see his character grow. I hope he learns some good combat stuffs and become a badass dude.

Dev I have a question....
I am a fan of Octavia :love:. Femdom scenes were really good. The renders and writing made the scene more exiting. Will there be any footdom(foot fetish/footjob in a dominant way) content with her ;)? I hope there will footdom scenes :LOL:

Reactions: JuniorAT
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes