jufot

May 15, 2021
Just played through the existing content. Brilliant story! Though, I wonder if I'm the only one who basically chose the "fuck off" responses to everyone (and therefore didn't get any lewd scenes). I mean, think about it. A bunch of people come into your home, abduct you at gunpoint, tell you that you are going to have to serve them and you don't get to have a say about it. They are all subordinate to a petty tyrant who wants to make you her personal slave, and you are supposed to... get along with them? Fuck that.

The only non-fuck-off response I gave was to Riley (because she also hates the system), when she asked MC what his story was. I told her the truth, and she got mad, which is only natural. I wouldn't believe a guy claiming to be a time traveller either :)

Anyway, I love the way the story is going. Hope we'll keep being able to tell everyone to fuck off :cool:

CainKova

Feb 25, 2020
The game language changed to Russian after the first call of Chloe, i tried to change the language on settings, start the gamer over. I will wait until chapter 2.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Just played through the existing content. Brilliant story! Though, I wonder if I'm the only one who basically chose the "fuck off" responses to everyone (and therefore didn't get any lewd scenes). I mean, think about it. A bunch of people come into your home, abduct you at gunpoint, tell you that you are going to have to serve them and you don't get to have a say about it. They are all subordinate to a petty tyrant who wants to make you her personal slave, and you are supposed to... get along with them? Fuck that.

The only non-fuck-off response I gave was to Riley (because she also hates the system), when she asked MC what his story was. I told her the truth, and she got mad, which is only natural. I wouldn't believe a guy claiming to be a time traveller either :)

Anyway, I love the way the story is going. Hope we'll keep being able to tell everyone to fuck off :cool:
well I mean If I need someone to save the world I wouldn't worry too much about if he wants or not...I mean is kinda like an apocalypse

jufot

May 15, 2021
well I mean If I need someone to save the world I wouldn't worry too much about if he wants or not...I mean is kinda like an apocalypse
The problem is, how do you know? There is no proof of the alleged apocalypse, nor of my involvement in it! "I need you to be my sex slave / boytoy because you are the only one who can save the world. No, I have no idea how you can do that" does not exactly sell me on the idea of friendly cooperation :D

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Previews & Teasers #4
Here are some previews, as I promised. I'm very happy with the quality of the art, to be honest. I think it's improved since v0.1) I learned to work with lights better, improved my post-work skills and new skin shader looks amazing on characters.

[/SPOILER]

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
'Ok, its time to change into your uniform'

'what uniform?'

'This! The Slav-Squat™ 9000 track-suit, available in only the most horrendous of colour schemes!'

But wait, not a single other person in the entire auditorium is wearing it?

Screenshot_1.png

Not even Cathy ...

Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Damn, all the characters are unlikable (except Jacob, he's actually kinda cool, though he and Cathy still kidnapped MC, so fuck em'). The femdom thing is definitely a no-go. The aggressive response to Octavia was great. I legit do not care for anyone in this game so far so I wonder if we can be a villain, and just destroy everything and go back home? Lol.
Honestly right there with you. Cathy and Jacob can fuck off because they kidnap you and expect you to happily work with them? Octavia can fuck off every which way as she's a sociopath who ordered the MCs kidnapping and expects him to be essentially an indentured servant in addition to being femdom central which I don't want to even be in shouting distance of.

Honestly quit out when Octavia starts berating Cathy in disgust but that seems to be just as well after reading the thread. Liu being a slave to Octavia and another character being a tranny means even the characters I hadn't met are of zero interest to me.

Hell if these lunatics kidnapped me I'd threaten to commit suicide just to spite their authoritarian asses.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The amount of people bitching about Octavia in this thread truly is something else... Submitting to her is optional, everybody! If you hate her guts, pro tip for you right here: just don't! It's that simple - you can play the game and always oppose/defy her, probably to far greater effect in later updates! If on the other hand it hurts your personal ego that she exists as a character, rules the dystopian Earth in the universe of the game and has a dedicated femdom path, another pro tip for you: get help for managing your fragile ego or just move on to the next game and stay in your maledom and/or vanilla-only safe space! Nobody forced you to play this and the tags were there to let you know there is femdom (and futa/trans) content in this game, yet you ignored them and now complain that said content exists... :rolleyes:

I swear I will never understand the mind of someone who plays a game that they know contains fetishes/kinks they can't stand and then just complains about it on the game thread - why are you wasting both yours and everyone else's time? Seriously why? If I see maledom as a tag for a game, I won't touch it with a 10-foot pole and will proceed to ignore every mention of that game forever, as that's a dealbreaker for me, so I really have trouble understanding why you guys can't do the same common sense thing for femdom if it is a total turn-off for you, especially considering how pure maledom/vanilla games are a lot more numerous... Grow the fuck up please!

Damn it, it was wonderful to yell at that BITCH in the face and knock it down. God, I hate that slut. In this game if somewhere I want to dominate that bitch. Make it just a little mouse or lap cat. At the same time, I want Liu as Vanilla.
I want Liu as a second domme that also humiliates and abuses MC on the Octavia slave path, but ain't gonna lie she'd be enticing even as a vanilla option, especially given how she's loyal to Octavia and therefore there is the possibility of a vanilla relationship between 2 subs to the same domme. Although I'd wager that's not the kind of vanilla relationship you'd enjoy! :LOL: Still, many people like her though, so the dev might just make multiple paths where the MC ends up with Liu and we might both get what we want in the end.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2020
The amount of people bitching about Octavia in this thread truly is something else... Submitting to her is optional, everybody! If you hate her guts, pro tip for you right here: just don't! It's that simple - you can play the game and always oppose/defy her, probably to far greater effect in later updates! If on the other hand it hurts your personal ego that she exists as a character, rules the dystopian Earth in the universe of the game and has a dedicated femdom path, another pro tip for you: get help for managing your fragile ego or just move on to the next game and stay in your maledom and/or vanilla-only safe space! Nobody forced you to play this and the tags were there to let you know there is femdom (and futa/trans) content in this game, yet you ignored them and now complain that said content exists... :rolleyes:

I swear I will never understand the mind of someone who plays a game that they know contains fetishes/kinks they can't stand and then just complains about it on the game thread - why are you wasting both yours and everyone else's time? Seriously why? If I see maledom as a tag for a game, I won't touch it with a 10-foot pole and will proceed to ignore every mention of that game forever, as that's a dealbreaker for me, so I really have trouble understanding why you guys can't do the same common sense thing for femdom if it is a total turn-off for you, especially considering how pure maledom/vanilla games are a lot more numerous...
You are pretty late to the Party.
At the beginning it wasn't optional and was later added. As it happened in 0.21 it was a huge success.
The Main critique wasn't the Kink of Femdom per se. It was and for me still is. Octavia's personality.

The World is dying, Humankind is on the brink of extinction. The MC is the key to it. Instead of bringing him on her good side, she tries to force him to complete obedience. It makes no sense.

The Dev has stated this game is not about Domination. Which is bad executed. We have two and half updates which circle about the theme completely.

Femdom ok if it is optional and make sense.
Octavia: "The World is dying now come her for a spanking."
The Player: "What? NO!!!"
Does Octavia make sense to you, and why?

This game will not become a Male or Femdom focused game. That was never the Devs intention.

And I am a Patreon.
As a little insight to you. Daisy has 3 Minutes of screen time. Octavia is omnipresent in this game, even when she isn't on-screen. She has lost in every poll on Patreon to Daisy.
The fact is, she is not good implemented. There can't be another interpretation out of this results.
Octavia will make the game or break the game for me. Not because of femdom because of her overacting.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
If I see maledom as a tag for a game, I won't touch it with a 10-foot pole and will proceed to ignore every mention of that game forever, as that's a dealbreaker for me, so I really have trouble understanding why you guys can't do the same common sense thing for femdom if it is a total turn-off for you, especially considering how pure maledom/vanilla games are a lot more numerous... Grow the fuck up please!
Hopefully you take your own advice here. The game will get the male dom tag eventually since it's already been confirmed by the dev that the MC is going to be able to turn the tables and dominate Octavia.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
You are pretty late to the Party.
At the beginning it wasn't optional and was later added. As it happened in 0.21 it was a huge success.
The Main critique wasn't the Kink of Femdom per se. It was and for me still is. Octavia's personality.

The World is dying, Humankind is on the brink of extinction. The MC is the key to it. Instead of bringing him on her good side, she tries to force him to complete obedience. It makes no sense.

The Dev has stated this game is not about Domination. Which is bad executed. We have two and half updates which circle about the theme completely.

Femdom ok if it is optional and make sense.
Octavia: "The World is dying now come her for a spanking."
The Player: "What? NO!!!"
Does Octavia make sense to you, and why?

This game will not become a Male or Femdom focused game. That was never the Devs intention.

And I am a Patreon.
As a little inside to you. Daisy has 3 Minutes of screen time. Octavia is omnipresent in this game, even when she isn't on-screen. She has lost in every poll on Patreon to Daisy.
The fact is, she is not good implemented. There can't be another interpretation out of this results.
Octavia will make the game or break the game for me. Not because of femdom because of her overacting.
If your gripe is with Octavia being irrational as a character, then I don't have a bone to pick with you. You are 100% right that it's stupid that she prioritises giving you a spanking over either trying to bring you on the side of her regime by bribing/spoiling you/being nice to you or instilling fear in you/blackmailing/threatening you to ensure your cooperation. (the latter might be more consistent with the personality of a control-obsessed tyrannt, and after all she can keep sending agents to your time and therefore threaten with killing your family or friends if you don't choose to work for her, which would force MC to do so at least until he has an opportunity to turn the tables on her) Anyhow, I fully agree with you that from an internal consistency and narrative perspective, just having that "spanking" scene before any important business is discussed and/or settled was a terrible idea, and I'll even add to that that Octavia should've been written as a more intelligent character than she is, as becoming and maintaining power as a despot requires a lot of skills, most of which are not at all reflected in her actions. It is, for example, unbelievably dumb of her to not have any backup plan except for blindly trusting all of humanity's hopes on you...

There are also several other issues with the narrative, such as the MC doing sometimes very stupid things without any good reason or any choice for the player to stop him, (like when he just tries to return back home and operate the time machine by himself, getting caught in the process - any rational person kidnapped and put into that situation would bide their time, try to understand the new world they've been brought to, make connections, learn useful information about the people surrounding them, the history of the world or how the time travel technology functions, and only attempt to escape from this very dangerous organisation if and after they can formulate a good plan for doing so...) so I don't have any issue with you criticizing elements of the story, writing consistency and so on, as I have some issues with those aspects of the game myself.

However, the people I was talking about, who posted a lot of messages on the last 2 or 3 pages of this thread, do not, like you, criticize the narrative or point out plotholes and writing inconsistencies, but just complain about how much they hate Octavia, femdom or that there is a futanari character, (which, mind you, is a kink I dislike as well, but given that it's an optional side-character that's like that and the game had the tag for it all along, I didn't throw a tantrum that that character "ruins the game" for me...) and I find their behaviour childish given that the game advertises both of those kinks in its tags and they should've known what they're getting themselves into! Once again, my beef is not with you if this comment accurately reflects your views on the game, and I wish you a great rest of the day!

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hopefully you take your own advice here. The game will get the male dom tag eventually since it's already been confirmed by the dev that the MC is going to be able to turn the tables and dominate Octavia.
I should've been more specific I guess - I do not touch mandatory maledom. If there is a dedicated femdom path where MC can fully submit to Octavia, while there is also a maledom path where he turns the tables on her and dominates her, I am perfectly content with playing the whole game on the former and just ignoring the existence of the latter altogether. It's acually very rare for a game to offer both dedicated femdom and maledom paths, so that was the reason for my oversight. Nonetheless, I'm still looking forward to the next update, and I guess so should you now that there will also be a maledom path!

• Angry
Reactions: neverthy and 912BHi
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes