SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tiered releases kinda makes no sense for Itch. In any case, the fact that my previously available 0.3.1 is no longer downloadable is an annoyance that shouldn't be. I don't see a way to justify that.
Most games are NOT tiered on Itch.io, 75% or more are a one-time purchase, that's supposed to be the point. Unless they specifically state it on the game page, you can try and contact Itch.io and get a refund or at least start a ticket.

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
Most games are NOT tiered on Itch.io, 75% or more are a one-time purchase, that's supposed to be the point. Unless they specifically state it on the game page, you can try and contact Itch.io and get a refund or at least start a ticket.
Nah. I don't begrudge mr.moonmi the money I've paid. He can have it. But I'm disinclined to pay more just to get access to the files I've already bought. I'm in this thread because I'm now waiting for 0.3.2.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nah. I don't begrudge mr.moonmi the money I've paid. He can have it. But I'm disinclined to pay more just to get access to the files I've already bought. I'm in this thread because I'm now waiting for 0.3.2.
Well one of the reasons that v0.3.1 is no longer there is because v0.3.2 is actually part 2 of the update and they are now one file.

Also, old saves won't work.

Full details of the update are here: , it is also a VERY long read.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Xeros30

Mar 18, 2024
Well one of the reasons that v0.3.1 is no longer there is because v0.3.2 is actually part 2 of the update and they are now one file.

Also, old saves won't work.

Full details of the update are here: , it is also a VERY long read.
but that is still no argument for not having acess to stuff that I already have bought.. smells a bit like scam

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
but that is still no argument for not having acess to stuff that I already have bought.. smells a bit like scam
Check your email and it will have the unique URL to access the "content" you paid for, if not follow the directions in the link.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
An important notice!
Due to some changes to the code and coz my hands grow from the wrong place, you'll probably have to start a new game. Unfortunately, some saves now may load from a wrong spot, an error might pop up, or you might face some other bugs during your game.
OMG... Not good news... But unfortunately it's happening in more and more games...

608xperience

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2023
So, apparently access to 0.3.2 comes after a time. I wouldn't call it scammy as was stated above. Honestly, I'd rather that the game on Itch have a delayed release date without the price tweaking fuckery. Especially when it gets in the way of downloadable content I've paid for in my library. Anyway, I thought it was only fair that I gave this clarification.

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
In my humble opinion is the tier release a punch your face for long time, lower tier supporters. Therefore you are better off to do the one time 30$ (if you are greedy) then supporting 9 months from last update on e.g. 5$ tier... I will stop supporting game developers doing that.

Reactions: LOWERCASE GUY

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You've already waited 8 months, waiting another week and a half is nothing for the $5 tier.

Plus, you usually get a game that is already patched and more stable than the real beta testers who pay 30 bucks and get all the bugs out of the box :WeSmart:.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, apparently access to 0.3.2 comes after a time. I wouldn't call it scammy as was stated above. Honestly, I'd rather that the game on Itch have a delayed release date without the price tweaking fuckery. Especially when it gets in the way of downloadable content I've paid for in my library. Anyway, I thought it was only fair that I gave this clarification.
You should check Itch.io again, v0.3.1 is there now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How to Fix the Future [v0.3.2] [mr.moonmi] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.3.1 -> v0.3.2 [1,53 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.3.1 -> v0.3.2 [253 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
I wish devs stop with the point numbers. Like if its a new update just make it v4.. i almost ignore this update just because it went from 3.1 to 3.2 like if i hadnt checked the changelog i'd assume the update is just bug fixes. Like if its a 900+ new renders then just make it v4 since those arent small numbers. I get that the numbers represent episodes but like devs now cant even release full episodes so might as well just use the numbers as number of updates and not episode number.

Reactions: Cedrog

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
How to Fix the Future [v0.3.2] [mr.moonmi]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes