RPGM How to Fuck in a Zombie Apocalypse? [v0.08 Public] [The Sex Game's Stories]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
I have a question,is ther sex yet like can you fuck the other house guest or is it just the blow job scene with the milf zombie so far?
There's the blow job and another thing to do with the zombie girl for now. For the survivors, there's espionage to unlock. There will be a new action to do in the next version and another one in V0.07. If you don't want to wait months to see this, you can go to my Patreon to get access to it.

It may not be much, but it's important to understand that with each new version, there are new regions to explore, 1 new NPC, various additions, and between 3 and 6 new animations.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The start of the game is bad (at least in 0.05), you are useless that cannot fight 2 times because you only have only 100 hp and the enemies hit for 20, if you search something and have bad luck and make noise and have already fight an enemy you are dead, you cannot RUN from the fight, the stuff that you use have have durability, there is no help where is some things/places (where is the fire axe for example), you have clock that do not stop in the cutscenes or when you are talking.

Reactions: Dhalamar

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The start of the game is bad (at least in 0.05), you are useless that cannot fight 2 times because you only have only 100 hp and the enemies hit for 20, if you search something and have bad luck and make noise and have already fight an enemy you are dead, you cannot RUN from the fight, the stuff that you use have have durability, there is no help where is some things/places (where is the fire axe for example), you have clock that do not stop in the cutscenes or when you are talking.
When an NPC talks to you, just read what they tell you and you'll know where the axe and pickaxe are. By the way, this NPC also tells you that she makes weapons and armor...

There's nothing stopping you from eating or drinking to get your life back between fights.

And lately, a code to pause time has been added in V0.06 (Warning: time pauses but it does not stop the movement of zombies. You have to open the menu to pause the game completely).

Edit : There is also a walkthrough and a map, but to know this, you have to have read what is written.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
By the way, this NPC also tells you that she makes weapons and armor...
At the moment, from 20 to 18 don't change nothing, 5/6 hits you die.

There's nothing stopping you from eating or drinking to get your life back between fights.
Early game? After you can have a "steady" supply of food i agree, early is a pain in the ass. The only easy way to me was sleeping after one fight.

Edit : There is also a walkthrough and a map, but to know this, you have to have read what is written.
My main problem is that is told one time and there is no log, nothing, if you skip that part for any reason, go do anything else (for example explore) and you forget where is, you have no idea that the axe is east and the pickaxe is north, one simple "i should look at the axe at the fire station east" in the notes could help a lot.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
At the moment, from 20 to 18 don't change nothing, 5/6 hits you die.

Early game? After you can have a "steady" supply of food i agree, early is a pain in the ass. The only easy way to me was sleeping after one fight.

My main problem is that is told one time and there is no log, nothing, if you skip that part for any reason, go do anything else (for example explore) and you forget where is, you have no idea that the axe is east and the pickaxe is north, one simple "i should look at the axe at the fire station east" in the notes could help a lot.
It's just the pleasure of complaining about nothing.

The workshop can be upgrade and you have more equipment.

Just pick up the food while dodging the zombies while running. There is too much harvestable food in each region.

It gives you the position of important items, it's better to go somewhere else than to go right away. It's true that the game is based on improving the base, so frankly, what's the point of looking 1rst for the items to collect the resources to do so...

KevinCross

Sep 16, 2017
Just pick up the food while dodging the zombies while running. There is too much harvestable food in each region.
The problem is, you can't dodge the zombies when they have the "!" on them when you're harvesting the food. You stand still for like 5 seconds picking the food.. In that time the zombie's already standing behind you, waiting...

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
The problem is, you can't dodge the zombies when they have the "!" on them when you're harvesting the food. You stand still for like 5 seconds picking the food.. In that time the zombie's already standing behind you, waiting...
You can lure them away and then search. I just tested it and I managed to get all the special items and meet all the NPCs without doing 1 fight. If you walk or run behind the zombies, they don't see you. They only attack if they see you.
I'm also traversing regions in horde mode without any problem while doing this.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
Unofficial version of the game with the Russian translation that has been added.

I didn't do it and I just received the files in the "data" folder with which I remade a win, mac and linux version. I've tested a bit to see and it seems to work, there are just a few words and name that aren't translated but I haven't checked everything.

HTFIZA V0.05 with Russian (MEGA link)* : - -
*Translation by Kurban.

Feel free to give your opinion and say if there are any mistakes.

PS : I don't know a single word of Russian so I can't tell you if this one is correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: kurban

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
is there transformation/growth?
Asking the important questions I see...
In this version, you can earn XP to gain extra HP and you can get equipments with Kate's Workshop.

In V0.07 and V0.08 (paid version), you can upgrade Kate's workshop a bit more to get more powerful equipments. The stats of zombies and survivors have also been changed.

There will be more in future releases.

TSGS

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2019
遊戲難度隨著更新一直增加... 有人有0.5的存檔嗎?
There's only extra content and a few bug fixes so the difficulty hasn't changed.

I don't see why it can take so long in the game, especially since there's not much you can do to unlock what's there.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowToFuckInAZombieApocalypse-0.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Hi, I waited a couple of releases to see if the combat got improved. However, there's something that should be looked at:

The wood stick can break in the middle of the combat. This means that any attacks will result in 0 damage and the MC will die. I had extra spare wood sticks but these can't be equipped during combat, so basically it's useless. I really believe that if the player has more sticks in the inventory, it shouldn't affect combat this way. Otherwise it's unplayable as the chances of breaking during combat are high.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes