Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Nov 22, 2018
We're talking about pre-rendered 3D art, you wouldn't be able to redraw this.
It's nonsense as it needs to edit thousands of pics in order to uncensor that game, it's not impossible.
I have tried editing the pics in the game, and they actually change the in-game animation.
I have no skill on drawing to redraw them, but you cannot reject the possibility, that there maybe a guy who has enough skill and time to waste to do that job.:sneaky:

Last edited:

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
It may work if I erase the bar. But I don't know how to edit it.
UABE is really showing its age now. I don't see an easy way of replacing textures at the moment.

But I do have this really really far out there idea I want to try....

Mind sharing the game you are tinkering with?

JTK01872

Apr 12, 2021
UABE is really showing its age now. I don't see an easy way of replacing textures at the moment.

But I do have this really really far out there idea I want to try....

Mind sharing the game you are tinkering with?
Sorry for responding late.
The original site:

Last edited:

bot26012000

Apr 6, 2021
That's what I was talking about. There is also that is pretty much the same thing, they just need for the new versions of unity.

That is what bepinex/melon would do.

In this case you don't even need it. I can't figure out what to do in this game to advance but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
should be enough proof. If you want to learn to do it yourself go to this post and try doing method 2. If you don't, .
It doesn't work for me. when I replace your file to my game then open game and it crashes.... idk how but can you tell me how to fix it?

Nov 22, 2018
It doesn't work for me. when I replace your file to my game then open game and it crashes.... idk how but can you tell me how to fix it?
I think the reason is that the versions between the game and the patch are not the same.
As you have asked the question, I assume you don't know how to remove the mosaic yourself. Then all you can do is wait.

hohaxux

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone come across a censor where it was part of an atlas? Just came across my first in Train a student and managed around it but the method I went with leaves a semi-transparent box where the censor used to be.
I think atlas is an interesting approach.
For example, in sexpos2-resources.assets-74-TextAsset, color is specified as bellow.
> attachments":{"01":{"01":{"color":"fffffff0","x ...
If you change this to "color":"00000000", sprite "01" will invisible.
If "color" is not included as bellow
> attachments":{"01":{"01":{"x ...
You can add "color":"00000000" specifiers.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Anyone want to point me to some censored games that run IL2CPP rather than the mono "Managed" folder?
Currently messing around with Elrit Clover and have managed a decensor, but I'm looking for more to get a better grasp on the whole situation.
RJ319622 - Same dev, its their newest game and its actually pretty good. It also works with bleeding edge translator builds. WOuld be interested to see if this one can be uncensored too.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I can't found about MosaicField in this game....
pretty sure that's all pre rendered CG

if you want to uncensor that you'll need a machine learning algorithm to demosaic individual frames of every video clip. good luck ;)

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
if you want to uncensor that you'll need a machine learning algorithm to demosaic individual frames of every video clip. good luck ;)
I was going to talk about using hent-AI + DeepCreamPy, but I just found out that deeppomf deleted everything. :( sad day.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
I got a question regarding this:
I uncensored their last games, but this one i cant open the files (sharedassets0.assets) using UABE nor AssetStudio.
Are they compressed or something and any idea how to get around that?
1621154149019.png
1621154175522.png