3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
the game is not bad, but it is not good either, and the end of this update is not credible, the game takes a wrong direction, I have a bad feeling
Stop lieing then explain why this thread only has 9 pages and 95% of the post on this thread were made in 2018 alone. I never white knight sugarcoat or pull a Trump and bold face lie to people. :ROFLMAO:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
Stop lieing then explain why this thread only has 9 pages and 95% of the post on this thread were made in 2018 alone. I never white knight sugarcoat or pull a Trump and bold face lie to people. :ROFLMAO:

I am French and I do not understand what you are saying, you could speak clearly because it seems that you are not alone in your head

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
What other Route theres only 1 route she's either a whore or a whore I'm not understanding how do you get a difference out of a whore theres no such thing of a more casual or sophisticated whore if your a whore your a whore point blank period.
There are 2 routes, depending on a choice early in the game if you stay with the male character or not.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There are 2 routes, depending on a choice early in the game if you stay with the male character or not.
You mean Dustin?
Now i play with Dustin but I had no idea you could play the story without it.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
why no tag virgin, vaginal sex, cheating, corruption, blackmail, ntr, lesbian......it is in the game, it give me a shock

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Sorry everyone,

I've been down with the virus for the last 2 weeks and just getting back to my computer. Still not 100% but feeling much better. The good news is that before all this I was about 75% complete with chapter 10, so look for it in the next couple weeks. Thanks again for your support.

See you soon,

Madbone
Edit:

Chapter 10 is together, however I can not get the grammar corrected until my Covid test comes back negative. I took my 3rd test on Monday and have not gotten results back yet. Today marks 1 month in Covid isolation:( Keeping fingers crossed that I get negative results tomorrow. If that happens I will release chapter 10 this weekend. If still positive I'll release some bonus stuff and some other content that was never used.

Thanks,

Madbone

Last edited:

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Music is really annoying, it would not so bad if the music would stay on the adjusted level and noch jump to 100% if i run into a ne location.

Main Menu -> reduce volume
Start Game -> reduce volume
Enter the club -> reduce volume
Volume is controlled by the game for effect. You can't have the same volume outside the club as you do inside the club. Please use your device volume to to adjust sound levels. Same thing you would do for Playstation or Xbox. Thanks

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Chapter 10 released.

Chapter was released without grammar being corrected as I have been down with covid for the last month and the person who checks the grammar can not have access to my computer as I am still testing positive and do not want to spread the virus. I will send for full grammar correction for chapter 11.

Thanks for the support,
Madbone

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Volume is controlled by the game for effect. You can't have the same volume outside the club as you do inside the club. Please use your device volume to to adjust sound levels. Same thing you would do for Playstation or Xbox. Thanks
If I want a low volume in general, and I set it in the main menu, the whole game should be like this, not just the main menu.
Come on kid, think about it. I have to adjust the volume for every location, really? Like you do with every new level you progress on your playstation, just to count your retarded example...
Oh i forgot that if i watch tv at every new scene i have to reset the volume of my tv from 100% to my desired volume for the sake of the effect, how bad from me. Excuse me please!

Reactions: nafets and duane71

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
If I want a low volume in general, and I set it in the main menu, the whole game should be like this, not just the main menu.
Come on kid, think about it. I have to adjust the volume for every location, really? Like you do with every new level you progress on your playstation, just to count your retarded example...
Oh i forgot that if i watch tv at every new scene i have to reset the volume of my tv from 100% to my desired volume for the sake of the effect, how bad from me. Excuse me please!
My Playstation example is valid as you can adjust the volume of the game inside the game but seriously who does it that way? Also as far as I could find this is the design of Renpy. I could find no other way to set the volume as needed for the club scene to get a desired effect and I spent a lot of effort to figure this out.

The title screen volume was a mistake and has been corrected but until I can figure out an alternative way that Renpy sets volumes it will have to stay the way it is. Could probably remove the game volume slider so that the device is the only option to adjust volume but I'm sure someone will complain.

• Angry
Reactions: duane71

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
My Playstation example is valid as you can adjust the volume of the game inside the game but seriously who does it that way? Also as far as I could find this is the design of Renpy. I could find no other way to set the volume as needed for the club scene to get a desired effect and I spent a lot of effort to figure this out.

The title screen volume was a mistake and has been corrected but until I can figure out an alternative way that Renpy sets volumes it will have to stay the way it is. Could probably remove the game volume slider so that the device is the only option to adjust volume but I'm sure someone will complain.
Well removing the volume slider did not work either as now it sets all volumes to max and now music in the club is same as outside.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes