3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Music is really annoying, it would not so bad if the music would stay on the adjusted level and noch jump to 100% if i run into a ne location.

Main Menu -> reduce volume
Start Game -> reduce volume
Enter the club -> reduce volume
Yeah having the volume levels jump up to 100% after I've lowered them in preferences is pretty annoying. Telling someone to adjust them outside of the application is silly and poor design, that's what the in-game options are for.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I just hope that in future updates there is the possibility that Dustin will discover that Karlie is cheating on him,( probably in the future she will be a sack of semen for everyone), and get rid of her. She is paying generosity with cheating.
Rich and handsome. And his girlfriend was cheating on him and his protégé too. That happens to treat people well

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How We Met v10.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 14/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "How we met" version "15.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "How we met" versione "15.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 06/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "How we met" version "13.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "How we met" versione "13.0".

Update 12/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "How we met" version "12.0".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "How we met" versione "12.0".

Update 21/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "How we met" version "11".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "How we met" versione "11".

Here is the Italian translation of "How we met" version "10".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "How we met" versione "10".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So in this update you either go for the whore options or you basically get no content... At least this time we got a choice so that's something I guess... She's still acting like a slut of course, but I didn't expect that to change.

Reactions: Mormont

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
So in this update you either go for the whore options or you basically get no content... At least this time we got a choice so that's something I guess... She's still acting like a slut of course, but I didn't expect that to change.
I've seen the same thing in many other games. Two ways. The one to call it love and the one of cheating or ntr. And less and less contained in the way of love and much more in the other. I guess it is easier or entertaining to put many guys fucking the girl instead of keeping her faithful.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I've seen the same thing in many other games. Two ways. The one to call it love and the one of cheating or ntr. And less and less contained in the way of love and much more in the other. I guess it is easier or entertaining to put many guys fucking the girl instead of keeping her faithful.
Because people won't admit it but they skim through these looking for sex and I know this because half the comments here have nothing to do with the story or misread it. The MCs are not in a relationship up to this point so where is the cheating?

Reactions: ImperialD

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, when you have a female MC they usually go for a slut path and that's it. The naive or inexperienced girl who "has" to experience everything, from sucking random guys off, to getting gangbanged by douchebags. As long as it is optional I don't really mind (that wasn't the case here until now of course), but if there is no alternative, it's boring for someone who doesn't go for the slut path. In this update for instance all I saw was Karlie getting groped, flashing her tits to an asshole and that's it...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This is exactly why Karlie doesn't get a choice to give the "Boss" a bj. She either does it or dies a tortured death at the hands of the cartel.
In the other path she sucks the random duchebag in the cafe "just because" though and there isn't an option to opt out there...

Because people won't admit it but they skim through these looking for sex and I know this because half the comments here have nothing to do with the story or misread it. The MCs are not in a relationship up to this point so where is the cheating?
The problem is that some of us (and that's why I usually avoid games with a female MC) want to be able to have options that don't make the MC act like a dumb slut. In the first chapters it started that way (with the creepy roomate, I don't even remember his name), but then we just didn't have any control anymore. And even if it was a life and death situation in one path, in the other it's definitely not.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
In the other path she sucks the random duchebag in the cafe "just because" though and there isn't an option to opt out there...

The problem is that some of us (and that's why I usually avoid games with a female MC) want to be able to have options that don't make the MC act like a dumb slut. In the first chapters it started that way (with the creepy roomate, I don't even remember his name), but then we just didn't have any control anymore. And even if it was a life and death situation in one path, in the other it's definitely not.
This is why I say people don't read or follow the story, she did not suck the guy in the cafe, it was a handjob lesson with Paula. It is an Adult Visual novel so somethings just have to happen for the character to gain experience and grow the story.

So it's ok for a male MC to fuck everything that moves but female MC has to have an option to be a virgin and a complete story line for her virginity?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What wat tht, I we turn into hospital and I saw under construction? Really?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This is why I say people don't read or follow the story, she did not suck the guy in the cafe, it was a handjob lesson with Paula. It is an Adult Visual novel so somethings just have to happen for the character to gain experience and grow the story.

So it's ok for a male MC to fuck everything that moves but female MC has to have an option to be a virgin and a complete story line for her virginity?
That something could have happened with Dustin, for those who want to focus on one person, since she ends up having a sexual relationship with him anyway. One of the things that makes a good game for me, is options. All the good games with a male MC I'm playing let you choose if you'll go for a love interest or not. If I feel like playing as a manwhore I'll play as a manwhore, if I'm more interested in one girl, I'll keep my focus on her. That also adds replayability to the game. As for not following the story, if I have to play throught content I don't like, of course that will take my focus away from the story. If I have to sum up the last update I'll talk mostly about the things I didn't like, because those caught my attention. It's more likely to tell you about Karlie flashing her tits to the douchebag surfer than Dusting buying a resort.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So that's why I wasn't getting any new content thought it was my save playing up as I saved right at the end of the last update. Guess I'll wait it out for the next update.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
That something could have happened with Dustin, for those who want to focus on one person, since she ends up having a sexual relationship with him anyway. One of the things that makes a good game for me, is options. All the good games with a male MC I'm playing let you choose if you'll go for a love interest or not. If I feel like playing as a manwhore I'll play as a manwhore, if I'm more interested in one girl, I'll keep my focus on her. That also adds replayability to the game. As for not following the story, if I have to play throught content I don't like, of course that will take my focus away from the story. If I have to sum up the last update I'll talk mostly about the things I didn't like, because those caught my attention. It's more likely to tell you about Karlie flashing her tits to the douchebag surfer than Dusting buying a resort.
There is a saying "You can make some of the people happy some of the time but you can't make all of the people happy all of the time" and this holds true for writers and devs. I hope you'll enjoy future chapters.

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
So that's why I wasn't getting any new content thought it was my save playing up as I saved right at the end of the last update. Guess I'll wait it out for the next update.
Yes this chapter was only for the path that Karlie did not stay with Dustin.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow wow wow ... this game jumped the shark so hard.

That's it - now I delete it. Story get more ridicules every update and the updates are short as fuck and barely have some choices. There to many way better games out there - this is not even worth the time to DL it for free.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes