3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
That something could have happened with Dustin, for those who want to focus on one person, since she ends up having a sexual relationship with him anyway. One of the things that makes a good game for me, is options. All the good games with a male MC I'm playing let you choose if you'll go for a love interest or not. If I feel like playing as a manwhore I'll play as a manwhore, if I'm more interested in one girl, I'll keep my focus on her. That also adds replayability to the game. As for not following the story, if I have to play throught content I don't like, of course that will take my focus away from the story. If I have to sum up the last update I'll talk mostly about the things I didn't like, because those caught my attention. It's more likely to tell you about Karlie flashing her tits to the douchebag surfer than Dusting buying a resort.
Oh and Dustin had a girlfriend at the time of the cafe handy so it's ok for that to happen cause cheating male MCs are ok? haha just messing with you but that was my thinking during the cafe, it wasn't their time yet.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Oh and Dustin had a girlfriend at the time of the cafe handy so it's ok for that to happen cause cheating male MCs are ok? haha just messing with you but that was my thinking during the cafe, it wasn't their time yet.
Because if she didn't give a handjob that exact day, that would have caused a tear in the space time continuum! Now I get it! Paula was sent from the future to save the day! She's a goddamn hero!
(For any random person reading this, that was just a bad joke, I don't want anyone trying the game for the first time and wondering when the sci-fi content kicks in...)
It's all cool man. It's your game and you do what you think is best for it. I was just disappointed after that scene (which wasn't just a handjob, she "kissed" the dude's dick, he came in Paula's mouth, who then spitted the cum into Karlie's and she swallowed it...It was a bit more than a "handy") because until that point it was the only game with a female MC I actually enjoyed playing, but then Karlie had to go to the usual "dumb slut mode" like every female MC in every other game.
There was also a kiss between her and Dustin while he still had a girlfriend... Which was avoidable, but jerking off a random dude and the tutor wasn't...

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
When you chosen "I'm staying" in willa (Ch.4 choise - I call it "Fun route") Ch.9 ending with car crash. And there is no Ch.10
...but when you chosen "I need mote time to think" (Ch.4 choise - I call it "Pimp route") there is Ch.10 with plasne crash ending.

Reactions: Madbone1

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Really like 2 games in one. If you play both paths silly me I just figured it out. all in all I still enjoyed it very much.

Reactions: Madbone1

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
When you chosen "I'm staying" in willa (Ch.4 choise - I call it "Fun route") Ch.9 ending with car crash. And there is no Ch.10
...but when you chosen "I need mote time to think" (Ch.4 choise - I call it "Pimp route") there is Ch.10 with plasne crash ending.
The file folders to keep the renders separate I named the path she stays "Regular path" and she leaves is the "Thug path".

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Wait, the car crash is the death endings? You kidding me? What the fuck?

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
well you can really try to keep her as decent as possible both ways after cap 4. Just as she can effectively be a whore on one path and a very whore on the other. you have options to do both things (whore or faithful, more or less). The problem is that if you try to have her as faithful as possible you have little content

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The problem is that if you try to have her as faithful as possible you have little content
Why this sounds so familiar :sneaky:

But if I’m not wrong then isn’t Dustin and Karlie’s relationship like "friends with benefits" or open relationship?
Like was Dustin and ex-GF?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Pc

Mac

Chapter 11

282 new renders

3 new animations

point system expanded, hopefully to add additional consequences to choices(requires fresh save).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of How We Met v11.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
contrary to pc version users you don't have to start a new game in v11.0.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
all of you should know that with this chapter the game makes a 360 degree turn.

the dev made them die in both pathes and then karlie wakes up on a bed and then i say a new story starts like Karlie in the Matrix (n)

take a look and judge for yourself.
for me it was the greatest turn in a gamestory into a really bullshit story i have ever seen.

i am really sorry to say that but playing that chapter 11 i kind of fall from the chair.

Reactions: luckymax76

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So the path that you don't travel to the island it skips from chapter 9 to chapter 11 after the car crash, so where is chapter fro that path???

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes