Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
How we Met [Ch. 11] Madbone

Original Size: 2.43 GB
Compressed Size: 212 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
there are already many games that lie to their players making them believe that they have options to play faithful route and fucking route. To finally discover that the faithful route has less travel than the chess pawn and that only the total fucking route has real content. Why if they want to make a total fucking game they don't say it from the beginning and thus avoid disappointed players complaining?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
why in the the previus update we take control over the Male Character, I don't play with the male choice. The MC is a female not male why the hell I sadly find my self playing as male? That male chose ruinend my arousal and whole fun.

Reactions: Priappus

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So the path that you don't travel to the island it skips from chapter 9 to chapter 11 after the car crash, so where is chapter fro that path???
I think she died, this is why whe all se her on th tabal dead

Last edited:

Madbone1

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
11 chapters and only oral? that's... worrysome The site should have a slowburn tag
Try making different choices, specifically when dustin ask if you want to stay or leave choose to leave "I need more time to think" 2 routes, you should be able to find what you're looking for here...

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
loved this game but what the hell is this futuristic thing it went from a car crash to the future then showing different from the game think i will swerve this now totaly put me off i
yeah the first choice you can make there you can replay chapter 1-10,and the second choice semms like some kind of Karlie life as the new Karate Kid kind of shit.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Try making different choices, specifically when dustin ask if you want to stay or leave choose to leave "I need more time to think" 2 routes, you should be able to find what you're looking for here...
Ok, so the game is just missing tags then. I didn't even d/l because I looked at the tags and how many chapters there were and am not in the mood for another date my daughter ch1 experience rn.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Ok i need to know before i play. are we stuck on a single route and single LI who the fem prog ends up eventually or is the other LI options?

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes