3.30 star(s) 10 Votes

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
How we Met [Ch. 8] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools:Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (121 MB): - - - -

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Does she still have to suck at least one random guy off in each path, without an option to avoid it?

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
yeah what the hell i swear there were some reviews on this game before .
is f95 getting corrupt and deletes ratings / reviews ?
this game started back in 2018 and has 8 chapters but zero reviews yeah seems legit
even the worst games get a review or two so something is going on here
can the admins look into it

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does she still have to suck at least one random guy off in each path, without an option to avoid it?
Thankfully in this update we get a choice to do so or avoid it. I couldn't click on that avoid quick enough :LOL:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thankfully in this update we get a choice to do so or avoid it. I couldn't click on that avoid quick enough :LOL:
You are talking about ch8 content, right? Because I just finished one path (the one where Dustin takes over the "training") and it doesn't look promising...

Reactions: flgatorfan

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You are talking about ch8 content, right? Because I just finished one path (the one where Dustin takes over the "training") and it doesn't look promising...
Yeah, I think some parts will be avoidable and others not so much, I guess the next update we'll see what happens here's hoping for the option to run away.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, I think some parts will be avoidable and others not so much, I guess the next update we'll see what happens here's hoping for the option to run away.
The blowjob lattes and the roid club at the gym are a good indication that it's going to be on a full on whoring Karlie out game. That's why I usually stay away from "female MC" games. You don't get the chance to choose who they fuck, they just go on dumb-slut mode and fuck everyone who takes his cock out. That's why I liked this game at first, you could avoid the sleazy roomate, but then came the 3 (2 on one path and 1 on the other) not just unavoidable, but actually forced bj's and now it seems like it's going downhill...

Edit: Ok the other path wasn't that bad in this update. I'll just hope for the best...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i am truly impressed with the animations , they played so smoothy ,,,, and the expression on karlie's face was pretty spot on ... the story was pretty good as well gratz on this game . can't wait for the next update (y)(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

d5anmsds

Dec 14, 2019
i am truly impressed with the animations , they payed so smoothy ,,,, and the expression on karlie's face was pretty spot on ... the story was pretty good as well gratz on this game . can't wait for the next update (y)(y)(y)(y)
please send some scenes for this update

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This game is complete trash your either a virgin turned slut or a virgin turned lesbian and slut this was not the premise of this game because you had choices now your forced into things kinetic novel crap not a game. You went thru a bunch of bs to try to rid yourself of the girlfriend but end up getting into so bs I thought the guy was super rich. For a 2yr old game 7 pages is well deserved for this games.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes