Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Guys, sorry for the delay, but I finally did all the images, animations and text for the next HS Tutor update. There are about 90 new animations and 600+ images.
With all the scripts done, now I just need to "implement" these things into the game, i.e. copy the script into the code and then write the Renpy language stuff.
After that I'll put the donwload link here and work on a quick patch for Solvalley School (I want to do three or four small scenes) and make it available as soon as possible.
About the delay, with all the unforeseen events that have occurred, I am basically working "part-time", which is about only 4 hours a day. Recently I was able to go back to work full time and will continue to do so for a while to try to make up for the delay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I'm going to sleep because it's late here and then work non-stop on the programming part. In my experience, I will probably need a couple of days to get everything working in the game. I'll be back soon!
Bye!

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019

Guys, sorry for the delay, but I finally did all the images, animations and text for the next HS Tutor update. There are about 90 new animations and 600+ images.
With all the scripts done, now I just need to "implement" these things into the game, i.e. copy the script into the code and then write the Renpy language stuff.
After that I'll put the donwload link here and work on a quick patch for Solvalley School (I want to do three or four small scenes) and make it available as soon as possible.
About the delay, with all the unforeseen events that have occurred, I am basically working "part-time", which is about only 4 hours a day. Recently I was able to go back to work full time and will continue to do so for a while to try to make up for the delay.

Now I'm going to sleep because it's late here and then work non-stop on the programming part. In my experience, I will probably need a couple of days to get everything working in the game. I'll be back soon!
Bye!
Jesus Fuck i cant wait

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Note: The "crunched" version has lower quality images and animations, but is much smaller in size.

If you like HS Tutor support TK8000 on !

How to install the patch:

Just unzip anywhere and then move the contents to your HS Tutor 0.12.0 folder, overwriting all the old files.

I updated my full save + gallery unlock for version 0.13.0!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

About the delay
I know that for many adult games almost 3 months for an update to appear is "normal", but I try to work with a time frame of 1 month per update, which I can never achieve in practice, but at least I can keep 1.5 or 2.0 months more or less. The fact that it took me almost 3 months to release the new HS Tutor update was because of non-game related problems, I basically only worked part-time most of the time because of various problems.
I think that now most of the causes of these various problems have been solved. And there are even some optimistic things, like the fact that I have solved my gout problem by taking medicine!

About what I am going to do now
To pick up the pace, I'm going to make a small patch for Solvalley School with only 3 scenes. These will be: sex with the lottery girl, Alexandra's ending and a third one I haven't decided yet. Oh, I will also promote the mini-ends from the previous version to normal "ends" because they are as big as the others and it doesn't make sense to put them in another category. When I make a real "mini-end", I think it will become obvious because it will be quite short.
After that update, I think I will do another small patch, this time for HS Tutor again because I recognize that being a fan of this game has not been very easy lately. Maybe I'll make three more small scenes and release them quickly.

About the Near Future
After so many years of creating these games with Illusion tools, I have learned a lot of things. My focus is never on images, I try to do simple things most of the time, no lighting or super elaborate angles. But my ability has increased a lot so I can do things that are much nicer to look at than most of Solvalley and also the early HS Tutor. Also, with the newer tools allowing me to make animations from scratch, I can create more interesting things than generic animations... What I would like in the near future is to try to put these things into practice with a new game.
I don't know yet which style I will use, if it will be the Solvalley style with all those sharing scenes and a faster pace, or if it will be the HS Tutor style with only one male protagonist and a slightly less fast pace. I will see what you patrons think of each with polls.
However... I still have some work with Solvalley and HS Tutor ahead of me, so it's best not to think too much about this now.

I had more to say but...
When I started writing these things to pass the time, I noticed that I was very tired and so I decided to leave it to post more about thoughts and plans for the future later. I also have a simple little game project that I think has some potential, but I will talk more about this too on another occasion.
Bye! Here a random screenshot to close the post:

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
It's kind of impressive and refreshing to see this still going and updating. Admittedly, I think the last time I played was just to unlock the strip poker segment and... well, that was actually pretty good, even if the mini-game itself was jank. But it focused on the important stuff! Glancing at the changelog, seems it's still a one-off event/chance, which is a shame.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
workupload and PIXELDRAIN are the fastest downloaded out of all the others. these 2 takes a couple of minutes even for the largest of files. why the fuck do people still use megaupload (limited to a small max limit daily, and NO, all these "just log off and log back in again" tactics don't work at all) and ANONFILE and alike? these are garbage. I don't know if it's like a torrent seeding way of working, but no one should be using them for their super slow speed. my internet is super fast, yet MIXDROP and basically anything but workupload and pixeldrain want me to wait 1-2 hours for a couple of small gb downloads? fuck that...

is there a reason the links are always from the bad providers? is it cheaper to keep or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
workupload and PIXELDRAIN are the fastest downloaded out of all the others. these 2 takes a couple of minutes even for the largest of files. why the fuck do people still use megaupload (limited to a small max limit daily, and NO, all these "just log off and log back in again" tactics don't work at all) and ANONFILE and alike? these are garbage. I don't know if it's like a torrent seeding way of working, but no one should be using them for their super slow speed.

is there a reason the links are always from the bad providers? is it cheaper to keep or something?
Workupload only allows files up to 2gb, and Pixeldrain IP-Bans users for DMCA.
Mega is okay, while using a VPN or not downloading to much.

Reactions: Yamemai
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes