Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a walkthough? I feel like I'm just stumbling around without a clue what to do and when.

Mike Truk

Oct 16, 2021
I downloaded the Update patch .13. I've seen a good deal of new content with the story and side characters but I've run into a problem. After the scene where Hannah takes Zoe and MC back to the house there's a brief conversation with them and Mila. Then I get stuck in a loop of many 'an exception has occurred' screens followed a missing image and stuck in this loop of entering Zoe's room with 3 choices. It doesn't matter what I choose it just starts over with Zoe saying 'Hey, What do you want?' I've reinstalled the patch but it didn't help. Any ideas what's wrong?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Glad to see HS Tutor back, the summers over, and the girls are back in class to continue the harem of our intrepid
MC. :giggle:

PS: I like to point this out once in a while, how fucked up the F95zone search engine is. I put in HS Tutor and found the game 3 spaces from the end of the 50th page :unsure: ...:oops: was this search engine designed by a bunch of monkeys?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Glad to see HS Tutor back, the summers over, and the girls are back in class to continue the harem of our intrepid
MC. :giggle:

PS: I like to point this out once in a while, how fucked up the F95zone search engine is. I put in HS Tutor and found the game 3 spaces from the end of the 50th page :unsure: ...:oops: was this search engine designed by a bunch of monkeys?
Why didn't you search "by title only"??

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes