Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Game show me "landlady" by default
Ofc it has to, so Patreon doesn’t ban him. On the start of the game you can change the roles and when you‘re on your PC in your room. Don‘t play on Android myself, but I would guess it works the same?
Is there any way to change the label of the characters name...?!
What you mean with label? If you mean the roles. Read my answer above your quote.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Well I think you can glimps at the endings? And IIRC you have to choose.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... maybe this is a simple disconnect of trying to fit the various scenes till' it reaches one of the endings. The only thing I could hope on is different variations of endings, something like that.

Reactions: Bob69

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
What you mean with label? If you mean the roles. Read my answer above your quote.
No, not role. By label I meant, when a character talks it shows the name of the character in the box... For, example ... for Mila it show Mila not the role itself.. I remember when there was a patch .. it shows the role and name in the bracket.. Is there any way to do that ?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No, not role. By label I meant, when a character talks it shows the name of the character in the box... For, example ... for Mila it show Mila not the role itself.. I remember when there was a patch .. it shows the role and name in the bracket.. Is there any way to do that ?
Hmm, not ingame I think. You would have to code it in.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Somehow I have a problem. On the first day, after MC has left his room to go to breakfast, I can't go downstairs. No matter where I click, I always end up in Zoe's room.
I have tried the compressed version and also the non-compressed version. The same problem with both versions.
Does anyone have a solution for this?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Somehow I have a problem. On the first day, after MC has left his room to go to breakfast, I can't go downstairs. No matter where I click, I always end up in Zoe's room.
I have tried the compressed version and also the non-compressed version. The same problem with both versions.
Does anyone have a solution for this?
Hmm that sounds strange. Do you maybe have to be in Zoes room, I can't remember the beginning. New start was the same?

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Hmm that sounds strange. Do you maybe have to be in Zoes room, I can't remember the beginning. New start was the same?
Thank you for your answer.
Zoe is not in her room. I have also clicked on everything in this room but found nothing. Maybe I missed something. I'll just try again. New Start was the same.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sounds weird.
Thank you for your answer.
Zoe is not in her room. I have also clicked on everything in this room but found nothing. Maybe I missed something. I'll just try again. New Start was the same.
Sounds weird, is it the first day? Literally at the start or when. If it really doesnt work, I can make a save.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yes, it is the first day after the landlady woke him up
It's a quicksave.
Folder is: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HSTutor-1528126325
MC Name and the 2 roles are unchanged you can change them on the PC.
Its casual mode.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
It's a quicksave.
Folder is: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HSTutor-1528126325
MC Name and the 2 roles are unchanged you can change them on the PC.
Its casual mode.
Thank you. Hope it works. This is what it looks like when MC has left his room.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes