phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Very strange. Well hope the save works. Make sure it's named "quick-5-LT1.save" after download.
I put your quick save in the renpy app data folder. Talked to Mila and now she wants me to get dressed. But here i have the same problem again. When i press the arrow on the right, the conversation with Mila starts again. I can't go back to MC's room. That's a mystery to me. Maybe it will work for me with the next update. In any case, thanks for your help.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I put your quick save in the renpy app data folder. Talked to Mila and now she wants me to get dressed. But here i have the same problem again. When i press the arrow on the right, the conversation with Mila starts again. I can't go back to MC's room. That's a mystery to me. Maybe it will work for me with the next update. In any case, thanks for your help.
Well that sucks. No clue what it could be.
I can't get out of here at the beginning of the game View attachment 1956008
Same problem as the person above. Maybe TK8000 will see it.

Do you both play the Full version the update only or the crunched? Maybe try the other one. Full/Crunched.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I have clicked on everything. But every time it ends in Zoe's room
I zipped and uploaded my version where I made the save that worked for me.
Its a pretty small chance that it works but if you want to try.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm not sure how I feel about this game tbh. I like the concept and the set up, but the writing and dialogue seems pretty childish. It reminds me of those middle school fanfictions.

Something nice for future updates would be if we were able to access the phone outside of the map.
Accessing the phone anywhere can break some things so for the sake of simplicity I prefer to keep it accessible only on the city map. I actually regretted that I made this game have a map, if I could start over I would create a kind of "girl finder" where the player just clicks on the girl he is interested in and the protagonist would walk to the position where she is. In a future project I will try to do something like this. I will also remove things like "relationship points", "money", etc., I want the next game to be as straightforward as possible.

About the writing, my games are unpretentious comedies where immature people make stupid decisions that lead to ridiculous and sexual situations. The characters are juvenile, like Zoe for example who keeps calling the protagonist "faggot" all the time as if she were a character from South Park or something. I know many people find this disappointing because they want a more realistic and well written story, but I learned a long time ago that I don't have much to offer in this style so I just embrace this juvenile and unpretentious humor because there are people who like it.

Garnet is amazing. I like a repairing a failing relationship story.
I like Garnet too. At first I just wanted to make an annoying secondary character but "naturally" she and the MC ended up having a chemistry that worked very well. As I said to a patron of mine, I regret that Garnet as a character is stuck in a game of mine. Because it is a game with a very juvenile and unrealistic tone, most people immediately dismiss the content, but I think that for those who can tolerate that aspect of the game, the relationship with Garnet is quite remarkable, even when compared to higher quality games.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
About the writing, my games are unpretentious comedies where immature people make stupid decisions that lead to ridiculous and sexual situations. The characters are juvenile, like Zoe for example who keeps calling the protagonist "faggot" all the time as if she were a character from South Park or something. I know many people find this disappointing because they want a more realistic and well written story, but I learned a long time ago that I don't have much to offer in this style so I just embrace this juvenile and unpretentious humor because there are people who like it.
It's funny because one of the reasons why I like this game is because it doesn't take itself too seriously. There are too many games trying to be serious right now. It's nice to have a game where the dev just has fun with the characters.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is this really the case? Of course, the game is still too far in its ending but this dialogue right here is kinda sad... heck I'm kinda seeing this too with Mila.

View attachment 1954979
Dev, if you don't mind, if its alright to you please share what you meant by this? I really like the nonchalant nature and the juvenile, stupid, writing of characters in this game. I don't know why, but this right here definitely gave me a jolt. This feeling is still apparent, especially for how good and heartwarming the Kelly and Jennifer storyline is. And then this!

If its not too spoilery and if its fine, it would be really nice to hear your thoughts on this part.

1Thali

Dec 3, 2019
I found a really good Story - animations - without bugs . Thanks for this great game !!! I love it - and wait for update :)
maybe i find there a mother there with bigger boobs , or ass whatever:))(y)(y)(y)

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes