Feb 23, 2019

Hello!

I have had a lot of problems lately, but I'm still working and intend to finish the HS Tutor update before the end of the month.
For now, the progress of the scenes looks like this:
1. Hannah Pt 1 (100%)
2. Hannah Pt 2 (25%)
3. Bath: Zoe + Mila, repeatable (100%)
4. Garnet + Mom (100%)
5. Garnet + Mom, repeatable variation (100%)
6. Zoe + Mila + Madeline + Amelia (75%)
7. Garnet + Charlotte (25%)

To be honest, this should be the work of about 1 month, not 2 months, but unfortunately there were at least 3 real life events that got in my way quite a bit. So I will probably continue working on the HS Tutor after this update, just releasing a minor patch for Solvalley in the meantime.
My deadline is June 30th. I'll do everything to meet it. If I don't make it, I'm thinking of freezing Patreon at the end of the month so no one will be charged for anything, and then reactivating it on the 2nd of the following month, but I'll look into that later.
Bye!

Garnet and Mom get a new scene, with a repeatable version that adds new elements, sexual positions, animations, and outcomes.
highly anticipated

Reactions: Bob69

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

Hello!

I have had a lot of problems lately, but I'm still working and intend to finish the HS Tutor update before the end of the month.
For now, the progress of the scenes looks like this:
1. Hannah Pt 1 (100%)
2. Hannah Pt 2 (25%)
3. Bath: Zoe + Mila, repeatable (100%)
4. Garnet + Mom (100%)
5. Garnet + Mom, repeatable variation (100%)
6. Zoe + Mila + Madeline + Amelia (75%)
7. Garnet + Charlotte (25%)

To be honest, this should be the work of about 1 month, not 2 months, but unfortunately there were at least 3 real life events that got in my way quite a bit. So I will probably continue working on the HS Tutor after this update, just releasing a minor patch for Solvalley in the meantime.
My deadline is June 30th. I'll do everything to meet it. If I don't make it, I'm thinking of freezing Patreon at the end of the month so no one will be charged for anything, and then reactivating it on the 2nd of the following month, but I'll look into that later.
Bye!

Garnet and Mom get a new scene, with a repeatable version that adds new elements, sexual positions, animations, and outcomes.
Its all good, shame about the long wait but life happens and quality work takes time especially for a solo team. I imagine a fivesome and threesome take more work then the solos and he tends to do marathon fucking so there's alotta content in them usually. An update with several threesomes and a fivesome sounds like 4 months of work to my untrained ears tbh so I'm exicited.

Reactions: punisher2099

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
View attachment 466440

Overview:
My new project, a game made with images generated in the new Illusion's Koikatu.

The player controls Robert, a boy who failed the college exam and earn extra money by giving private lessons to girls. Explore the city on different days and times to find new things to do!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-01
Release Date: 2022-02-28
Developer: TK8000 - - F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.0
Language: English
Other Games: Solvalley School - House Arrest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

Android: - - -
Win/Linux Patch 0.11.1 -> 0.12.0: - MEGA - -
Mac Patch 0.11.1 -> 0.12.0: - MEGA - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE -
FULL SAVE/Gallery unlock

Bøb69 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 466373 View attachment 466374 View attachment 466375 View attachment 466376 View attachment 466379 View attachment 466380 View attachment 466381 View attachment 466378 View attachment 466377
Damm its been a while and still going. im down!

Feb 23, 2019
Its all good, shame about the long wait but life happens and quality work takes time especially for a solo team. I imagine a fivesome and threesome take more work then the solos and he tends to do marathon fucking so there's alotta content in them usually. An update with several threesomes and a fivesome sounds like 4 months of work to my untrained ears tbh so I'm exicited.
yeah this sounds really good lol. Really looking forward to Hannah Content and the fivesome. its so hot seeing Mila play with her students lol

Reactions: punisher2099

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!
I have yet to finish three scenes (HS Tutor):
1. Madeline+Amelia+Zoe+Mila (almost done!)
2. Hannah part 2 (almost done!)
3. Charlotte + Garnet (this one still has a lot to be done)
I wanted to finish everything before the end of the month but one thing I found out is that whenever I predict something, it actually needs 3x more time than I originally predicted (unless I rush everything).
What I will do is this: as soon as I finish each scene, I will make a post here on the Patreon page reporting the progress. That way it will be clear to people who are probably already impatient when the update will be ready.
After I finish that part, I will add some small things in the game, like for example a guide for some scenes, so the player just has to click "hint" and he will know exactly what he needs to do to unlock some things. This will be particularly useful in some scenes that are less obvious, such as the last scenes with Kelly and her mother Jennifer.
I'm also wondering whether to freeze the patreon charge at the end of the day. When I do this it is to show that I'm not acting in bad faith when I delay updates. But some patrons don't like this, so maybe it's best to leave it up to you. Remember, I don't mind if you cancel support here on Patreon and come back after the updates are ready. I never updated my page to charge at signup, so I think it still works like it used to where you only get charged on the first of every month. If you cancel at the end of the month and come back on the 2nd day, you'll probably continue to access everything without having to pay anything. You can use this trick to punish me for taking too long if you want!

After the update
I will do another update for HS Tutor next, with a small patch for Solvalley in between to add some more scenes and also some additions to old scenes that some patrons have asked me for.
I also have a small game project I was making for learning purposes with other tools that won't take long to complete and will make available here for all tiers.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
Hannah x Zoe scene is a dream

Hello!
I wanted to finish everything before the end of the month but one thing I found out is that whenever I predict something, it actually needs 3x more time than I originally predicted (unless I rush everything).
What I will do is this: as soon as I finish each scene, I will make a post here on the Patreon page reporting the progress. That way it will be clear to people who are probably already impatient when the update will be ready.
After I finish that part, I will add some small things in the game, like for example a guide for some scenes, so the player just has to click "hint" and he will know exactly what he needs to do to unlock some things. This will be particularly useful in some scenes that are less obvious, such as the last scenes with Kelly and her mother Jennifer.
I'm also wondering whether to freeze the patreon charge at the end of the day. When I do this it is to show that I'm not acting in bad faith when I delay updates. But some patrons don't like this, so maybe it's best to leave it up to you. Remember, I don't mind if you cancel support here on Patreon and come back after the updates are ready. I never updated my page to charge at signup, so I think it still works like it used to where you only get charged on the first of every month. If you cancel at the end of the month and come back on the 2nd day, you'll probably continue to access everything without having to pay anything. You can use this trick to punish me for taking too long if you want!

After the update
I will do another update for HS Tutor next, with a small patch for Solvalley in between to add some more scenes and also some additions to old scenes that some patrons have asked me for.
I also have a small game project I was making for learning purposes with other tools that won't take long to complete and will make available here for all tiers.

Reactions: Bob69

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022

Hello!

After the update

I thank you for all your hard work and you are a legend

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Shame he couldn't make the deadline but not too surprised, like I said last week that's a huge amount of models to animate in a week. I dunno nothing about animating but he like his marathon fucking scenes so that just takes time to make. Ends up with a better product for us so its hard to complain, only way for him to speed up the process would be to get others on board to help that causes complications itself.

mazawher

Apr 25, 2019
If have downloaded v12 but my saves are from v11 and it doesnt recognise that its updated to v12. Do I have to download v11 with the saves I have and then what must I do to update to 12?

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
If have downloaded v12 but my saves are from v11 and it doesnt recognise that its updated to v12. Do I have to download v11 with the saves I have and then what must I do to update to 12?
(on win PC)
your v11 save will work on v12 along as the save's are in the default application data folder or you use the v11 to v12 update file.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
Might be this week, only the fivesome remains and he claims its 75% done. Though a percentage doesn't really paint a good picture of how much more work it'll take.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes