Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I know you can set up relationships yourself in the game so in theory you don't need the incest patch additionally, but unfortunately this option is not so perfect because often in the dialogues the MC addresses Milla by her first name even if you choose that she is the MC mom and therefore for such people who are bothered by this there has been a separate incest patch for quite some time now which corrects these dialogues to make them make more sense if they are to reflect the incest in the game.
Unfortunately this separate incest patch is not linked in the OP, so not everyone knows about its existence.

So for those interested, here is the link to the thread with this patch and the latest current version of the incest patch for game version 0.13.5

testing900p

Jun 30, 2018

Note: The "crunched" version is the same as the full version, but with lower resolution images and animations to reduce the file size.

Note 2: If you find any errors or problems, let me know in the comments section so I can fix it as soon as possible.

If you like HS Tutor support TK8000 on !

Download links:

PC:

HS Tutor 0.13.5 PC Full
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Patch 0.13.0 -> 0.13.5
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Crunched

MAC:
HS Tutor 0.13.5 Mac Full
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Patch 0.13.0 -> 0.13.5

Crunched

ANDROID:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install the patch:
Unzip the content anywhere, then move it to the folder for HS Tutor version 0.13.0. Overwrite all the necessary files.

I updated my full save + gallery unlock for version 0.13.5!
How to use saved files on android?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Not a bad game, but you should change all the instances of "sucking pussy" to "eating pussy" or "licking pussy"

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020
from the roadmap

Text: "pervert"Working on itReplacing the word "pervert" that appeared almost 500 times in the game with other terms when appropriate.
Text: all gameWorking on itPlaying the whole game again and fixing parts of the text

Naughtyspudd

Aug 24, 2020
Trying to figure out if I'm an idiot, if there is a common bug, or a unique bug and I just need to re-download. I'm using Android. The first scene with the landlady hiding the toy behind her back does not look like it registers as having happened in the list of events and her story does not seem to progress. I have no new prompts my status with her is 10/10 nothing seems to be happening. Am I missing a piece or is it a bug

Renumaru

Nov 3, 2020
Trying to figure out if I'm an idiot, if there is a common bug, or a unique bug and I just need to re-download. I'm using Android. The first scene with the landlady hiding the toy behind her back does not look like it registers as having happened in the list of events and her story does not seem to progress. I have no new prompts my status with her is 10/10 nothing seems to be happening. Am I missing a piece or is it a bug
Believe you need to progress Zoe's story and get admitted to school to progress Mila

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I was wondering can you reject some of the girls and still progress to the end or do i have to progress everybody to get to the end? I really don't care much for the lesbian/bi content. I don't mind the Zoe and Mila stuff but everybody else rather not have the 3somes or orgy stuff.

Dec 28, 2020
I was wondering can you reject some of the girls and still progress to the end or do i have to progress everybody to get to the end? I really don't care much for the lesbian/bi content. I don't mind the Zoe and Mila stuff but everybody else rather not have the 3somes or orgy stuff.
bruh this is a harem game so whoever wants harem type eroges will obviously want a lot of girls tho also if u click the train icon in the map the character does say that he has to progress with 1 girl so there will be a single girl ending

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
When the message on the smartphone (the in-game guide) turns yellow, it is because you have "completed" the scenes of the girl of interest and from then on there will be in the future the option to end the game with her.

These new scenes with multiple girls are from the harem route which will have its own ending as well.

In the future when the game is complete, you will be able to ignore as much as possible the other girls and just see the ending of the one you are interested in without having to do the group scenes.

Reactions: Rock&Rule

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello, I was off work from December 24th until January 1st, enjoying the time with my family and friends. Now I'm back and here are the four things I plan to start working on from now on:
1. working on the new HS Tutor update that will include more scenes with Scarlett and mom, among other things
2. Finish some scenes for the first Solvalley School patch
3. Create renders and animations as a test for the future project, maybe using Honey Select 2
4. Finish a short, quick test game project I started a while ago to test the feasibility of using DAZ Studio to create wegs

The priority will be item "1", meanwhile I will do a little bit of all the others.
About the HS Tutor, I want to do Scarlett's second part which will include the scenes with her slutty mom (I know some people don't like that most moms are slutty, but I promise that the next ones that will be introduced (Ursula's mom and the school principal) won't be so slutty and will have a bit more subtlety in the way that they will inevitably end up having sex with the Main Character.
I have received some requests that I intend to fulfill as well, such as a recent message from a patron asking for a boobjob scene with Charlotte and Garnet, which will be a repeatable school scene. There are also requests for "lesbian" scenes between some girls, like Zoe and Mila, but in this case I need to see the opinion of you guys first, because I want HS Tutor to be a "vanilla" game in the sense that the MC is the focus of all the girls so I think lesbian scenes might be seen by some as a form of "cheating". If anyone wants to comment on this below, free to do so.

Zoe acting like an annoying brat

This year I will also finally start offering some things to max tier ($6) patrons, but I will carefully think about how to do this without anyone feeling unfairly treated. Also, all the old downloads are already available for the $1 patrons as well.
Bye!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think lesbian scenes might be seen by some as a form of "cheating". If anyone wants to comment on this below, free to do so.
My 2 cents. Any girl-on-girl scenes without the MC that has ladies he is in a relationship with, would feel a bit like cheating to me. Would kind of turn MC into a third wheel, which feels no bueno. That said, if the scenes are skippable and don't gate off other content, go for it. ;)

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
My 2 cents. Any girl-on-girl scenes without the MC that has ladies he is in a relationship with, would feel a bit like cheating to me. Would kind of turn MC into a third wheel, which feels no bueno. That said, if the scenes are skippable and don't gate off other content, go for it. ;)
Yup, same for me. If you can skip it, then i don't mind some lesbian love <3

Reactions: elysa67
May 13, 2022
There are also requests for "lesbian" scenes between some girls, like Zoe and Mila, but in this case I need to see the opinion of you guys first, because I want HS Tutor to be a "vanilla" game in the sense that the MC is the focus of all the girls so I think lesbian scenes might be seen by some as a form of "cheating". If anyone wants to comment on this below, free to do so.
I'm into polycule type relations, so as long as the lesbian scenes are of girls that also like MC, go for it. Can't "cheat" with your lover if his lover is also your lover. Have them be optional as well so they can be avoided for people who dislike them. Personally, I want more Mother/Daughter lesbian content if it can be helped.

Feghouli18

Jul 4, 2021
i need help, for some reason i can't trigger "Hannah's odd proposal". I already got caught by Hannah at school with Mila and i'm intimate with both. it says to wait at home in the afternoon but nothing happens?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i need help, for some reason i can't trigger "Hannah's odd proposal". I already got caught by Hannah at school with Mila and i'm intimate with both. it says to wait at home in the afternoon but nothing happens?
You need to do the celebration event on the beach because it's the first time MC, Zoe and Mila all have sex together and it's going to be important in Hannah's storyline. In other words, do Zoe's events, get approved in college, then wait for a Saturday/Sunday for Zoe and Mila to invite you to the beach.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of HS Tutor 0.13.5
Added Xyze's incest mod
I unlocked the gallery too.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

I've added support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod to all my ports
Navigate to Documents/Wills747/"game.name.here"/game and drop the RPA file in there.
Reload the game and you will see a new entry in quick menu.
Updated my Android port to v0.13.5

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes