fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I hate the "Make the game you want dev" argument. It is such a strawman and just used to shut down any other opinions. It is the equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and saying, "I can't hear you." And "Just don't play it," Well, the dev *wants* people to play the game or they wouldn't have put it out to be played. So, I'll listen to them and give them advice on how to improve the reach of their game while you drive people away. Now, if the dev comes out and say, "Don't play my game," Then I'd be happy to do what they want and go away. But I'll ignore you speaking on behalf of them and trying to outcast their possible supporters because they disagree with you. It makes me wonder why you are sending people away from someone else's game over an opinion.
I get sick telling people this because people in this group don't listen to the facts but go look up the history of a harem you will find history quotes like

"For most of the harem women, sex was a very rare thing. Since not very many of them ever slept with the Sultan, the women sometimes formed lesbian relationships with each other or developed sexual relationships with the eunuchs "

" Stories about lesbian relationships in Harem are coming from memoirs of writers like Paul Rycaut who was hired as an officer by British ambassador to Istanbul. He wrote about lesbian relationships and Harem rituals "

I can keep going on here, the issue is people on this site make up their mind and refuse to accept the facts on the history of a harem, some of these kings had over 100 woman, you except them to please 100 woman without them touching another female keep in mind a harem was designed to keep females out of sight they were owned and they were always kept in the same housing.

Now as for telling the dev to create what you what to create, this dev is making over $1,384 US a month, the support for girl on girl content in all the dev games has been there and is high, even on the dev's discord they are talking about the dev should make a full blown lesbian game with a female MC, I hate to say this people but outside of F95 most are asking for lesbian content in games, the only place that complains about this is here.

I have lost track of the amount of devs I have spoken to that stop posting on this site because people demand the game to changed to how they want to see it and not support how the dev wants to create it. Discord boards are full of dev posts like this. I was involved in a discord topic last night with a dev that refused to make the game the way a member here wanted it so the member left a review saying the game has pedo and it should be removed (Which was a lie) the mods removed the pedo comments but then left the member alone, that member should have been banned and this was all because that member kept asking for a change in the game the dev did not want to make.

May 13, 2022
That's awesome! People like what they like. But should it then be added into a game halfway into its development, or right at the end of development? How would it work out if a gay game suddenly added in a bunch of forced hetero stuff? That's my point. Not what is good or bad or what is sexy. It is just what has this game set up to have and does it fit? A vanilla harem doesn't need to add in random lesbian scene any more than a gay game needs to add in random hetero scenes.
Except this game already has lesbian moments while you fuck around behind every girl's back (until most of them are fine with it), so this cheating boogeyman is a moot point.

Among the metric ton of NTRshit out there, and this is the hill you want to die on. Genuinely blows mind how much bisexual-erasure there is while you have a harem game where you can have every girl at any time you want without fear of other dudes getting in on the fun. If your "constructive criticism" amounts to keeping out a harmless kink, you're just ruining other people's fun.

Makes me wonder where the fuck you guys were when we had people legitimately demanding bestiality, gangbang, NTR for this game. Lesbian scenes in the game with pre-existing lesbian moments? That could be optional? Oh nooo, spare me such a terrible fate! /s

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I get sick telling people this because people in this group don't listen to the facts but go look up the history of a harem you will find history quotes like

"For most of the harem women, sex was a very rare thing. Since not very many of them ever slept with the Sultan, the women sometimes formed lesbian relationships with each other or developed sexual relationships with the eunuchs "

" Stories about lesbian relationships in Harem are coming from memoirs of writers like Paul Rycaut who was hired as an officer by British ambassador to Istanbul. He wrote about lesbian relationships and Harem rituals "

I can keep going on here, the issue is people on this site make up their mind and refuse to accept the facts on the history of a harem, some of these kings had over 100 woman, you except them to please 100 woman without them touching another female keep in mind a harem was designed to keep females out of sight they were owned and they were always kept in the same housing.

Now as for telling the dev to create what you what to create, this dev is making over $1,384 US a month, the support for girl on girl content in all the dev games has been there and is high, even on the dev's discord they are talking about the dev should make a full blown lesbian game with a female MC, I hate to say this people but outside of F95 most are asking for lesbian content in games, the only place that complains about this is here.

I have lost track of the amount of devs I have spoken to that stop posting on this site because people demand the game to changed to how they want to see it and not support how the dev wants to create it. Discord boards are full of dev posts like this. I was involved in a discord topic last night with a dev that refused to make the game the way a member here wanted it so the member left a review saying the game has pedo and it should be removed (Which was a lie) the mods removed the pedo comments but then left the member alone, that member should have been banned and this was all because that member kept asking for a change in the game the dev did not want to make.
We aren't asking for a "real" harem. This is fantasy dude. No one is asking for the MC to be a Muslim Sultan or Chinese Emperor. This is about the *fetish* that has been given the name of a harem. Polygamy might be a better tag, but what we have for the name of the content is harem. Oh, and I've been studying religion and history for almost thirty years. I don't where you got your information from, but women who got caught doing lesbian stuff (or doing stuff with the eunuchs) would be exiled or executed (depending on the culture). I'll take my time at a university over a pair of quote you could have gotten off Wikipedia.

And again, this isn't about "real" harems, it is about a sexual fetish.

And I know developers who I actually work with too, who agree with me, so what does that matter? I'm actually a writer for several games and talk regularly with many devs myself who also don't understand why so many other developers seem to add in random things after months or years of making one type of game. Those devs never have these kinds of things happen, because they know the game they are making, and they know their target audience and did their research or are just making a game they want to make and stick to it. I'm a writer, so I get people telling me their opinions all the time, I take some, I don't take others, and then I move on and write. But I *never* try to shut other people down. Like some people here are, people who aren't even the developer.

You like lesbian stuff. That is great, honestly. I even like some girl-on-girl too at times in the right context. Some people don't, that's cool too. The dev *can* make what *they* want. All I've ever wanted is honesty and constancy. I don't want a harem game adding in netorare, or lesbians, or scat, or necrophilia. And I would never want a gay game adding in hetero sex, or beastiality, or tentacle stuff randomly halfway into the game. Fans should know what they are getting into. That is all I have ever advocated for. I don't kink shame, I try not to insult, and I for sure try not to lie or make strawman arguments. Which your, "It's a real harem if the girls bang" fully is a strawman because we aren't talking about "real" harems anyway but about a type of fetish, but even in real harems... you're wrong.

I'll be done now. I said my piece and maybe it's my fault. I've been away from this game for a while so maybe it already added in lesbian stuff. If I was wrong in what I thought I read, that the dev wanted people's ideas about if lesbian stuff would be a good idea, then that is my bad. Maybe it was a misunderstanding on my part there. I'll admit that. It just gets annoying to be dismissed out of hand for a simple opinion.

Except this game already has lesbian moments while you fuck around behind every girl's back (until most of them are fine with it), so this cheating boogeyman is a moot point.

Among the metric ton of NTRshit out there, and this is the hill you want to die on. Genuinely blows mind how much bisexual-erasure there is while you have a harem game where you can have every girl at any time you want without fear of other dudes getting in on the fun. If your "constructive criticism" amounts to keeping out a harmless kink, you're just ruining other people's fun.

Makes me wonder where the fuck you guys were when we had people legitimately demanding bestiality, gangbang, NTR for this game. Lesbian scenes in the game with pre-existing lesbian moments? That could be optional? Oh nooo, spare me such a terrible fate! /s
But was bestiality, gangbang, or NTR ever entertained to be added, or were they dismissed out of hand? And as I said, I played this game a long time ago and was looking at coming back when I saw this come up. So, I could be misunderstanding what the argument was about. I'll admit it if I am. I'm not telling anyone not to play the game, and I'm not saying I won't play it either, it isn't a hill I'm going to die on, it was just my opinion on the matter. I don't think lesbian scenes add to a harem game and I'd rather the time be spent making hetero or threesome scenes with the MC involved. That's it. My advice relates to time management, not even really the kinks involved.

Edit: And I suppose I was also put off by the amount of people whose only counter is, "If you don't like it go away." So, I commented on that as well.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seriously, is it really so bad to just want Harems be hetero? God's sake, a Polyamory tag should've existed here a long time ago so people can finally get on those that find girls getting it on each other in a supposedly harem(i.e. Polygamy) game.

Reactions: Foxay1

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Seriously, is it really so bad to just want Harems be hetero? God's sake, a Polyamory tag should've existed here a long time ago so people can finally get on those that find girls getting it on each other in a supposedly harem(i.e. Polygamy) game.
Polygamy tag would not cover this off, as this means marrying multiple spouses, I can't recall a harem game where girls inside of the harem marry each other as well as the MC, if there is there would not be many and with this site they seem to be semi hard a tags like NTR it needs to be broken into three tags but that's a whole another topic.

People view harem different I see it as girls inside of the harem having girl on girl content as long as the MC allows it, IE this game if you go to a site like VNDB search for Harem tags or similar and sort highest votes all the top games have girl on girl content or threesome+ so in my mind I never understood why it was so hated on this site as all other visual novel sites I use support this so it was confusing coming here to see things like lesbian, footjobs, female dom be so hated, I know lesbian content in some religions is a big no so I guess some of it comes from that but i'd rather not open a path to religions on a pirate game forum :D

I do agree with JoeTheMC84 that it is annoying to play a game for so many updates and then the game goes surprised time for some random tag like NTR (I have no issue with NTR if that is the games selling point but when it's added out of nowhere for cash boosts yet its annoying) So i get that aspect and normally see if the dev has planned tags or look at past work, in this case this dev has not be shy to add girl on girl content or at least threesome in all past games so I thought this would be rather normal here.

For me I get bored of the harem sex scenes where group sex scenes are just 5 girls laying on a bed wanting their turn in a row, I feel like it's overdone and stale I always go come on there are right next to other just grab boob or kiss her do something, but I come playing many harem games from Japanese visual novels which most of the classic games had threesomes but we talking more extreme like strapons and double dildos threesomes a hole for the MC a hole for the third girl so I came to expect a lot of harem games to have these scenes.

In the end each to their own, I respect JoeTheMC84 views on his versions of a harem game, yes they differ to mine it's not like I don't enjoy a vanilla harem I just like some flavor from time to time as well providing the MC is present or allows it, But saying this normally on this site will end in a war and abuse which is why I normally say just let the dev(s) create it how they want to, if they get support then yay if they get backlash then they normally add in a optional path or know for next time.
This games scenes are mostly threesome or the MC being present but I can't remember of the top of my head if there was an option to skip it or not, its been a few months since I read the main ones that would trigger this debate.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
even on the dev's discord they are talking about the dev should make a full blown lesbian game with a female MC
This is a distinctly different thing. I'd also wager the demand isn't as high as you're trying to paint, especially with this nebulous "outside of f95" claim. That said, I don't think some FF would be out of place and I'd be down with it depending on the framing. If it's optional, even better.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I hate to say this people but outside of F95 most are asking for lesbian content in games, the only place that complains about this is here.
This is actually not true.
Having been a member of DPC discord for quite some time, by far the biggest complaint of folks who actually support the game, is the Josy/Maya lesbian throuple. It has some fans for sure but is definitely NOT the reason most folks support one of the most popular AVNs. ;)

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
This is actually not true.
Having been a member of DPC discord for quite some time, by far the biggest complaint of folks who actually support the game, is the Josy/Maya lesbian throuple. It has some fans for sure but is definitely NOT the reason most folks support one of the most popular AVNs. ;)
A lot of Josy/Maya comlants were due to the relationship, it felt like you were dating a lesbian couple not two girls dating the MC, many people did not like that, I remember reddit blowing up because they wanted it to feel more like you were dating each girl and the lesbian vibe and scenes were the addon.

I recall a Steam pack called Best Adult Visual Novels Bundle it had Treasure of Nadia, Lust Academy, Fetish Locator and FreshWomen all high seller titles on Steam three out of them four games contain lesbian content. Just because one popular game has some people complain about a lesbian couple does not mean all popular games do. (side note that bundle is still available it seems)

In the end I like it, many here don't I am fully aware of that, I see more support for that content on Patreon and Discord posts then I see here. It's not like I won't play a game without it I just feel that the people who don't like it go way over the top sometimes in trying to get it removed from games they did not create on a pirate site. That is all, I will let go and move on.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
In the end I like it, many here don't I am fully aware of that, I see more support for that content on Patreon and Discord posts then I see here. It's not like I won't play a game without it I just feel that the people who don't like it go way over the top sometimes in trying to get it removed from games they did not create on a pirate site. That is all, I will let go and move on.
Oh I'm a huge fan of lesbian games, if that's the focus. Female or Futa MC, with an only female LI path? Sign me up for sure, definitely not enough of those out there. :love:
Those are also pretty niche games and we can't pretend they get nearly the support that hetero focus games get.
The issue here for me was girl on girl scenes within the MCs harem, without him present. That's cheating, and not a proper harem, in my opinion. I don't have an issue with 2 girls and the MC going at it together. That's freaking HOT. ;)

Reactions: Dipp3n and fisty123

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I'm a bit amazed at how many people here try to speak of female bisexuality as extremely rare. As you say, a form of bi-erasure.

Most women I have known (let alone have been involved with) have been bisexual. When I write to my experience, one should expect a high incidence of bisexual women.

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Polygamy tag would not cover this off, as this means marrying multiple spouses, I can't recall a harem game where girls inside of the harem marry each other as well as the MC, if there is there would not be many and with this site they seem to be semi hard a tags like NTR it needs to be broken into three tags but that's a whole another topic.
DraxisSilencer1000 did say "Polyamory" rather than "Polygamy." Polyamory would imply more openness than Polygamy, especially polygynous (one man multiple women) polygamy.
People view harem different I see it as girls inside of the harem having girl on girl content as long as the MC allows it, IE this game if you go to a site like VNDB search for Harem tags or similar and sort highest votes all the top games have girl on girl content or threesome+ so in my mind I never understood why it was so hated on this site as all other visual novel sites I use support this so it was confusing coming here to see things like lesbian, footjobs, female dom be so hated, I know lesbian content in some religions is a big no so I guess some of it comes from that but i'd rather not open a path to religions on a pirate game forum :D
Of you're looking at the ancient world where many of these religions originated, the biggest same-sex issue was with two free-born males. Having one "receive" was considered an affront to their place at the top of the status pyramid (such men being at the top only below any Gods). Freemen with male slaves was not considered an affront to the status quo as long as the one "receiving" was of lower status. The ancient system usually didn't consider women important enough to bother with judgments about same sex interactions.
For me I get bored of the harem sex scenes where group sex scenes are just 5 girls laying on a bed wanting their turn in a row, I feel like it's overdone and stale I always go come on there are right next to other just grab boob or kiss her do something, but I come playing many harem games from Japanese visual novels which most of the classic games had threesomes but we talking more extreme like strapons and double dildos threesomes a hole for the MC a hole for the third girl so I came to expect a lot of harem games to have these scenes.
That does sound not only boring, but disturbing. In my life, and my fantasies, I've always wanted to know that my partners are truly enjoying what we are doing. The "Five girls laying on a bed waiting," does not sound fun. In my polyamorous relationships, I welcomed friendship and affection among my partners--for me, that is normal.
In the end each to their own, I respect JoeTheMC84 views on his versions of a harem game, yes they differ to mine it's not like I don't enjoy a vanilla harem I just like some flavor from time to time as well providing the MC is present or allows it, But saying this normally on this site will end in a war and abuse which is why I normally say just let the dev(s) create it how they want to, if they get support then yay if they get backlash then they normally add in a optional path or know for next time.
This games scenes are mostly threesome or the MC being present but I can't remember of the top of my head if there was an option to skip it or not, its been a few months since I read the main ones that would trigger this debate.
I view the games I'm creating as an expression of art. If it becomes popular enough to garner some support, all the better. I do not plan on limiting or altering my inspiration in the hopes of getting a few more Patrons or Subscribers. This is an artistic hobby in my retirement. As you say, to each their own.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
But he literally asked for the supporters' opinions on the subject, so you're going against his wishes by trying to shut people down with your arguments. Again, you aren't even a part of the target market, so stop with your self-righteous lecturing.
He asked his paying supporters not the people on F95 the posts on F95 are copied over here not posted by TK and guess what I am a paying supporter which makes me a wait for it... waitttttt for it a target market because I am paying for it, so why don't you sit the fuck down and stop trying to bring your self-righteous lecturing as you would tell me.

BUT WAIT there is more why take my word for it, let us look at some of the other paying members you know the real target audience who actually mater and yes in the feedback posts there was one person who said yes to lesbian but not without the MC being present which I am fine with by the way.
But there was not one person that said no to lesbian content then there were posts like this below:

1676461654124.png

That's not the point. The point was that the game has never been about anything but vanilla content to begin with, so just because trends change and "people outside of F95" (or anywhere else for that matter) ask for it suddenly doesn't mean you go and change your entire content structure or add content that goes against said structure.
In 2019 group and lesbian scenes started to show up with TK even saying he will be adding more soon, this project started in 2018 and is still going strong even with lesbian/group sex scenes for three years now, If your looking for vanilla perhaps this game is not for you.
1676462646909.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hey guys! Sorry for not communicating all this time, but don't worry, I haven't stopped working.
Well, I have been doing several things, some for HS Tutor (like fixing old scripts and new scenes), some for future projects (getting used to Honey Select 2 and also testing other software), etc. One problem is that a lot of what I've been doing doesn't really result in new content.
So today I started to focus more on the scenes with Scarlett and her mother. The update will be ready before the end of February and I hope it will contain:
  • Scene 1: spending time with Ashley (Scarlett's mom) [100%]
  • Scene 2: date at the restaurant (Scarlett) + happy ending [100%]
  • Scene 3: spending the afternoon with Scarlett in her bedroom [95%]
  • Scenes 4 and 5: sex with Scarlett: normal + repeatable [0%]
  • Scene 6 and 7: sex with Ashley: normal + repeatable [0%]
  • Scene 8 and 9: sex with Ashley + Scarlett: normal + repeatable [0%]
I will now devote about 90% of my time to these scenes to try to do everything, which will require a lot of images and animations.
Well, even if I can't do everything, the HS Tutor update will be available before the end of February.
While working on the Scarlett scenes, I decided that my goal now with HS Tutor is to make all the storylines go the harem route. So after all the Scarlett scenes are done, she will be "eligible" for this route and I will move on to the other women in the game until the player has repeatable sex options with all of them, and then I will be able to move on to the "final" part of the project, which is the harem route and also the individual girl endings.
After the HS Tutor 0.14.0 update, I will decide what to do and post here to let you know. I still have to finish some scenes from Solvalley School, but I also have that weird prototype game I started to make at DAZ Studio a while ago but never got very far because it was never my priority, and I also have the new project I haven't started yet. I will talk more about that after I finish Scarlett's scenes.
See you soon!

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes