BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
why can't I unlock those two scenes from Mila and Zoe (sunbathing and swimming on the beach)? img below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

even with those save files you give, those two scenes continue to be unavailable on the main page replay gallery and they don't appear in the scenes resume on the relationships icon while playing. are those removed scenes?

Reactions: ldacombat123

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Been a minute. Which one is Ashley and Scarlet again?
I was going to ask that, I had to open the old version and look them up. Scarlet's the girl in the park that teaches you how to beat Zoe at the game, Ashley's her mother. So far you've gotten a kiss from Scarlet, nothing at all with Ashley.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
why can't I unlock those two scenes from Mila and Zoe (sunbathing and swimming on the beach)? img below

even with those save files you give, those two scenes continue to be unavailable on the main page replay gallery and they don't appear in the scenes resume on the relationships icon while playing. are those removed scenes?
Believe that is the graduation trip event; if so, then they are kinda mutually exclusive. -- Kinda in that if the player didn't know, they could end up missing out on it by not saving properly. Aka save before the scenes then pick two, save on another slot, then load to see the other to & saving on a 3rd slot.

Ps. One of these saves might work for you to see it; might in that I haven't been that up-to-date, so dunno.
Remember to place these in the roaming/whatever folder [depends on your system].
Edit: Oh, that might be your problem instead; you're placing it in the game folder when it should be in the roaming renpy folder.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Ah that was a great update, but damn, don't introduce hot young nymphos and not do anything with them. That was brutal. Hopefully Scarlett's counsins will feature in a future update.

Also I hope more gets done with the photostudio eventually, i do love me some photoshoots that get sexy.

Btw, any other games anyone can recomend that are like this? Stuff with one guy who fucks everybody, with lots of good group sex, good variety of body types on the girls and mother/daughter content? The closest I've played is My new neighbours and corruption, but the later had a bit too much stuff I'm not into (so much pee).

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

If you want at least a look at those gallery scenes you can use the mod from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hs-tutor-v0-14-0-tk8000.13698/post-9242304

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If someone already played it: the 0.12 ic patch works with new version?
If you use the old patch it won't have changed dialog in the updated (v0.13.0, v0.13.5, v0.14.0) scenes, but Xyze is still updating the mod and just not updating the thread go to the last page, in the mods thread and you'll find a link to the new patch.

Read my reply to Yamemai.
Believe that is the graduation trip event; if so, then they are kinda mutually exclusive. -- Kinda in that if the player didn't know, they could end up missing out on it by not saving properly. Aka save before the scenes then pick two, save on another slot, then load to see the other to & saving on a 3rd slot.

Ps. One of these saves might work for you to see it; might in that I haven't been that up-to-date, so dunno.
Remember to place these in the roaming/whatever folder [depends on your system].
Edit: Oh, that might be your problem instead; you're placing it in the game folder when it should be in the roaming renpy folder.
You are correct in your Edit. Ren'py games prefer to use the "AppData" folders data (saves, persistent). Even if you add a more recent save, in a game/saves folder (with the same name) or persistent file Ren'py will use the old one and therefore not unlock the gallery or show the new saves.
If you want at least a look at those gallery scenes you can use the mod from here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hs-tutor-v0-14-0-tk8000.13698/post-9242304
Oh I didn't know KoGa3 is updating the mod. I'll add a link to the KoGa post in my Save post.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yamemai and viclog1

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

You have to do that celebration scene on the beach to unlock those things.

I just realized the L View attachment 2508166 in girlfriend is missing and I think this might be a typo View attachment 2508165 the MC also call her mrs
Thanks, I'll fix it.

Ah that was a great update, but damn, don't introduce hot young nymphos and not do anything with them. That was brutal. Hopefully Scarlett's counsins will feature in a future update.

Also I hope more gets done with the photostudio eventually, i do love me some photoshoots that get sexy.

Btw, any other games anyone can recomend that are like this? Stuff with one guy who fucks everybody, with lots of good group sex, good variety of body types on the girls and mother/daughter content? The closest I've played is My new neighbours and corruption, but the later had a bit too much stuff I'm not into (so much pee).
Scarlett's cousins are explicitly underage and that is a great sin for Patreon. They are concerned with the welfare of fictional characters. So they won't have scenes except for Lara because I can make her 18 in Scarlett's ending or something.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This Devs other game Solvalley School, is great for that. Also Max's Life, and Timeless Island I think?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

First, for those who have not noticed, version 0.14.0 of "HS Tutor" is now available. This version adds the scenes of Scarlett and her mother:

For now it is for tiers $3 or more, but in a few days I will open it for all tiers.

[Solvalley Stuff]

Ursula and Mother

The penultimate family to be added to the HS Tutor will be Ursula (Garnet's friend) and her mother. This will be the subject of the next update. Then there will be one with the school principal and her two daughters.

After these two updates I will start with the endings of the girls and the rest of the harem scenes. Before, I wanted to do the harem scenes with only a few girls, but I decided to include all of them, so this should make room for a lot of group scenes in the future.

New Project
I've managed to solve most of the problems I was having with Honey Select 2 (the program I should use for a new project) and I think I'm ready to start a new game, which I should do soon. The style will be more like Solvalley, but with better graphics and a protagonist that isn't so offensively ugly, but I will create a series of polls beforehand to better understand what you expect from a new game before I actually start working on it.

Game made in DAZ
This project I have in DAZ is not very good in my opinion, mainly because it was just a test I did. But I am thinking about publishing it anyway. I don't think anyone will be interested in it, it's something really simple, on the level of the old shitty bonus I used to make like "Beach Vacation", but you never know...

Final Thoughts
Well, I'm going to do Victoria's scene right now to get this Solvalley patch ready. In the next few days I will also start doing the polls so I can get a better idea of what I should focus on in the new project.

Bye!

notBatman747

Aug 22, 2019

In case no one replied. Check out "SolvalleySchool", from the same author actually.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
This Devs other game Solvalley School, is great for that. Also Max's Life, and Timeless Island I think?
Yea i played that, and yea it was really good. again, lots of variety of girls, pretty much any you meet you can bang. I've played a little max life but never tried out Timeless.

Scarlett's cousins are explicitly underage and that is a great sin for Patreon. They are concerned with the welfare of fictional characters. So they won't have scenes except for Lara because I can make her 18 in Scarlett's ending or something.
Ah i figured they were totally 18, honest like Madeline. I do hope more girls are going to get added though, there's a decent amount of space on the second page. What about the photo studio? Any plans for expanding that?

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes