Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Ursula and Mother
The penultimate family to be added to the HS Tutor will be Ursula (Garnet's friend) and her mother. This will be the subject of the next update.
I have hope that Garnet-Ursula threesome event will be part of that update. Otherwise we won't see it for a looong time.

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
Thank you, TK8000, for this fantastic game. I don't mind longer games with more story, but it's often more fun if it gets to the point quickly and all the girls (and especially their mums) are total perverts. Great lines like "mum says we should do it raw, it feels so much better" or "even if you marry my sister I'll remain your slut" are always appreciated. Tons of really hot sex scenes, often with two or three girls. A clear winner.

Reactions: Absolute_Icon
Dec 7, 2018
Tried the game for the first time today, what the fuck is wrong with the chicks in this game? 70-80% of the bitches in this game are completely mental pieces of shit personality wise, so far the only halfway normal / decent woman seems to be Hannah, the rest of them needs a fucking psychological evaluation and treatment. They give the line "Don't stick your dick in crazy" a whole new meaning, and I'm not talking about the good kind of crazy. If I'd come across chicks like this in the real world I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I see that I am lost with the famous Scarlett, can you tell me the day and time where you can meet to make your content

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I see that I am lost with the famous Scarlett, can you tell me the day and time where you can meet to make your content
If it was at the same point as mine, then Residential Condo in the afternoon, click on the door then click on Scarlett and Ashley.

If your not up to this point then previous areas were the park but on weekends or mornings only from memory and there was also a scene at the camp site but I can not remember the days or times.

Reactions: Raizen84

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
If it was at the same point as mine, then Residential Condo in the afternoon, click on the door then click on Scarlett and Ashley.

If your not up to this point then previous areas were the park but on weekends or mornings only from memory and there was also a scene at the camp site but I can not remember the days or times.

I discovered it in the park in the afternoon at the time I can have the whole game at 100% so far XD

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
Does Ursula have any scenes?
Next update, as per the below post:

First, for those who have not noticed, version 0.14.0 of "HS Tutor" is now available. This version adds the scenes of Scarlett and her mother:

For now it is for tiers $3 or more, but in a few days I will open it for all tiers.

[Solvalley Stuff]

Ursula and Mother

The penultimate family to be added to the HS Tutor will be Ursula (Garnet's friend) and her mother. This will be the subject of the next update. Then there will be one with the school principal and her two daughters.

After these two updates I will start with the endings of the girls and the rest of the harem scenes. Before, I wanted to do the harem scenes with only a few girls, but I decided to include all of them, so this should make room for a lot of group scenes in the future.

New Project
I've managed to solve most of the problems I was having with Honey Select 2 (the program I should use for a new project) and I think I'm ready to start a new game, which I should do soon. The style will be more like Solvalley, but with better graphics and a protagonist that isn't so offensively ugly, but I will create a series of polls beforehand to better understand what you expect from a new game before I actually start working on it.

Game made in DAZ
This project I have in DAZ is not very good in my opinion, mainly because it was just a test I did. But I am thinking about publishing it anyway. I don't think anyone will be interested in it, it's something really simple, on the level of the old shitty bonus I used to make like "Beach Vacation", but you never know...

Final Thoughts
Well, I'm going to do Victoria's scene right now to get this Solvalley patch ready. In the next few days I will also start doing the polls so I can get a better idea of what I should focus on in the new project.

Bye!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!
First of all, check the post before this one, I made a poll that is important because it deals with the most controversial thing that exists in one of my games (except for possible politically incorrect things), which are the sharing scenes. Should the new project have them in the "Solvalley School style"? Or should it be like HS Tutor? I haven't decided yet, and I want to see what you guys think to try to make the best decision possible. I don't want to disappoint any patron, both those who only like the solo scenes and those who like the sharing scenes, so I want to try to reconcile the two, but I need some data before I can make a final decision.

About what I am doing

I'm doing several things at once.

In HS Tutor, I'm fixing Megan's script. It's quite painful to re-read the older scripts, they're pretty bad in many ways, but I feel that with the fixes I'm making, they're becoming more acceptable. There's a limit to how much I can fix things, however. For example, I reviewed Mila's entire script in the last update, and I honestly think her story is horrible, and to fix it I would have to add completely new scenes, change others, etc., which I don't think I will do. I'd rather accept that the scenes aren't that good and keep creating new content than go back and waste a lot of time. Megan's script was also pretty bad, Megan wasn't even acting like Megan at the beginning of the game, she was swearing at her mom all the time, saying she hates Sophia (her adopted sister), and some other things that don't fit her personality. I fixed those little things, now Megan doesn't say she hates Sophia, she just says how annoying she is, etc. In addition to this script, I will also be reviewing and fixing these inconsistencies in Kelly and Charlotte's scripts.

(Solvalley stuff)

Besides Solvalley and HS Tutor, I fixed a few things in my bonus project made in DAZ Studio, and I'm preparing everything as well as possible for the new project, which should use Honey Select 2 for the images and animations. By the way, despite a bad start with this program, there are really advanced things in it compared to HS1, which makes room for much higher quality images. For example, high resolution models of bodies, more detailed skin shaders, etc. Later I will make some examples to post here.

(Solvalley stuff)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am not a patron so my opinion isn't worth much, but I think that as long as the sharing scenes are avoidable, there shouldn't be a problem. By avoidable I obviously mean that they don't happen in the story if the player doesn't want them to. Some devs get a little sneaky with it and when they say it's avoidable, they just mean you can choose to not see the scene, but it still happens in the story.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I am not a patron so my opinion isn't worth much, but I think that as long as the sharing scenes are avoidable, there shouldn't be a problem. By avoidable I obviously mean that they don't happen in the story if the player doesn't want them to. Some devs get a little sneaky with it and when they say it's avoidable, they just mean you can choose to not see the scene, but it still happens in the story.
At this stage it's extremely mixed views but most of the comments being left and posts on discord want sharing or full on sex for everyone including other guys with MC LI's and lesbian for girls with LI's. the supporters of these games are thirsty it seems.
See spoiler for current results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes