Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello guys.
It's about 20 hours until the last day of February ends and I'm still a little far from my goal. Here is the status of the next update:
1. Visiting Scarlett (100%)
2. Date at the Restaurant + Happy Ending (100%)
3. Scarlett's Bedroom (100%)
4. Ashley 1: Cooking and having fun (100%)
5. Ashley 2: Kitchen table (100%)
6. Ashley 3: Repeatable scene (50%)
7. Scarlett: Casual Sex (50%)
8. Scarlett: Repeatable Scene (0%)
9. Ashley + Scarlett (0%)
10. Ashley + Scarlett - Repeatable (0%)

Fixed scripts/writing: Mila, Zoe, Amelia, Rachel and Madeline
I had promised to do the update anyway before the end of February, but I was hoping to have at least all the Scarlett scenes ready, and would leave only the group scenes for next time. But as you can see, I'm not there yet.
But there's a bright side. After I realized that there would be no time to finish the update before the end of February, I decided that there was no point in rushing it, and I ended up doing extra animations, like in the climax with Scarlett's mom, which was supposed to be 2 frames that I would have done in 3 minutes, but I preferred to spend 30 minutes and do the whole animated action, which turned out pretty nice by the way.

Scarlett has a naughty side too, but those moments don't usually last long and she quickly returns to her nerdy preoccupations. Oh, and I decided to put some pictures in the middle of this post so that those who decide to read the whole thing will not die of boredom.

I'm also wondering if I should stop this month billing. I know that $3 a month is not a big deal to many of you, but I think that demonstrating good faith on my part is also important. One of the problems I see with Patreon is that delays are "beneficial" to authors, the longer they take to update, the more they get paid, and this creates a huge opportunity for people to take advantage of the system. I almost stopped this month's collection on the site settings, but I have to admit that doing it this time will be more painful because I only took 3 days off this whole month. My biggest mistake was to focus more than I should have on things that don't generate immediate content when I should have focused on the HS Tutor new scenes first.

About the update, now that I've missed the February deadline, I'm going to do all the scenes on the list, including Scarlett's with her mother (scene 9 and 10). I want to do it as fast as possible, but without "cutting" content. For example, all repeatable scenes will have new text and new animation/positions. Although there are 5 incomplete scenes on the list, the most work will only be on the Scarlett + Ashley scene, which I haven't even started yet. The other scenes, like the repeatable Scarlett scene, which I haven't started either, reuse a lot of stuff from the first main scene, so it won't take long. But the Scarlett and Mom scene will definitely take a few more days of work.

Ashley, Scarlett's totally nymphomaniac mother, who likes to wear see-through lingerie while doing household chores and has an abnormal sensitivity in a certain spot that makes her faint with pleasure during sex.

After uploading the HS Tutor update, I'm thinking of dedicating a few days to the "weird project" I'm doing in DAZ Studio. I started the project around the beginning of 2022 as a test in my spare time, and also to test the viability of DAZ Studio for my personal style, but I never really worked too much on it. As I may have already mentioned, it is not feasible for me to use that program, my GPU does not have the necessary VRAM to render the images without various compromises, and it is impossible to make decent animations, something I consider 100% essential for my projects. But I think I'll release a "demo" anyway, maybe someone will like it, I don't know. But I probably won't continue it after publishing the demo here.

Here is an example of a screenshot of this test project I was working on. Photorealistic graphics aren't really my thing and I honestly don't have the skills to render things correctly using raytracing, but I'm going to release the first build as a bonus and probably never touch the project again. The story was supposed to be more or less serious, where the player stays with the girl in the picture for a week on an island where mysteries happen, but I have some mental problem that prevents me from keeping the theme of what I'm doing serious, those who download this build will understand what I'm talking about.

Finally, as I mentioned in an old post, I have several pictures of incomplete scenes from Solvalley School that I need to finish. There's the scene where Alex calls Lisa and Miranda to his house, with "solo" and "sharing" options, for those who like those things. I'll be working on these scenes a bit more in March, but without stopping to work on HS Tutor.

There is also an incomplete scene with Sabrina and Delilah that will be added in the next patch.

More Scarlett...

I also want to show something about the future project that will replace Solvalley School. I already know more or less how it will work (hint: the protagonist will not be as ugly as Alex), but I still have to polish a lot of things because I have some difficulties with the engine I will use in the game (Honey Select 2, the graphics will look like Solvalley, but better).
But right now I will only work on the HS Tutor scenes to get the update out as soon as possible and not make you guys mad about the delays.

Bye!

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
Hi everyone.
I'm playing ver 0.13.5 and enjoying it but I am getting this.
It states IOError: Couldn't find file `gui/window_icon.png`
Can anyone suggest a fix please?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3286, in interact
self.start()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2209, in start
self.post_init()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2290, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2329, in set_icon
with renpy.loader.load(icon) as f:
File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
HSTutor 0.13.5
Thu Mar 23 17:36:08 2023

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
I downloaded the full game zip. I don't see a GUI folder in my game folder just the 2 RPY and RPYC files. I may have to restart ?

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
I downloaded the full game zip. I don't see a GUI folder in my game folder just the 2 RPY and RPYC files. I may have to restart ?
Ok, I downloaded a fresh full game zip and copied my saves into it and it seems to play fine now.
Thank you sasxmjcn for taking the time to help ,appreciated.

Reactions: sasxmjcn

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

If you like HS Tutor support TK8000 on !

Download links:

PC:

HS Tutor 0.14.0 PC Full
- - -

Patch 0.13.5 -> 0.14.0
- - - -

Crunched
- - -

MAC:
HS Tutor 0.14.0 Mac Full
- - -

Patch 0.13.5 -> 0.14.0
- - - -

Crunched
- - - -

ANDROID:
- - -

How to install the patch:

Just unzip the contents wherever you like and then move them to the folder where HS Tutor 0.13.5 is installed, remembering to overwrite all the old files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Important notes:

1. The "crunched" version is the same as the full version, but with compressed images and animations (slightly lower quality) to take up less space

2. Although I have tested the entire game 2 times, doing all the scenes, it is possible to have bugs. If you find any error messages let me know!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Updated my save file to "End v0.14.0 + Gallery Unlock"

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HSTutor-0.14.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes