Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi, I have been working practically every day since January 1st, doing several different things.

First of all there are the new HS Tutor scenes. For now I have 101 new images and 2 new animations with Scarlett and her mother. The next update will have all the main scenes of these two, including the repeatable sex scenes and as usual the mother+daughter one, which will also be repeatable.

Ashley - Scarlett's mother - is a slut like several other mothers in the game. In this scene, she spills tea on her clothes, supposedly by accident, and ends up partially naked in front of our hero.

Scarlett and the protagonist dating.

The second thing I'm doing is fixing the grammar in HS Tutor. This is something I avoid doing because it's extremely annoying and demotivating, but it's a necessary thing. I have discovered some tricks to make this task less thankless, such as using artificial intelligence to detect problems and suggest changes to the text. See an example here using "Deepl" (but several other AIs serve this purpose, such as Microsoft's "you" or any other text-based AI):

With AI, I can more easily identify problems in the script and make the suggested changes when they make sense. But AI alone doesn't solve all problems. I still have to re-read all the scripts, which is very time-consuming. That's why I'm focusing only on two scripts first (Mila's and Amelia's).
Those are the main things I'm doing right now. But I'm working on three other things at the same time.

One of them is the additional Solvalley scenes. I already have 124 images, many of them created before the last update, that will become new scenes in the future. But the progress is quite slow because my focus is on the HS Tutor right now.

Another thing I'm doing is testing the feasibility of using DAZ Studio (3D software) on my PC. DAZ Studio is widely used for western visual novels (examples are Being a Dik, Dating My Daughter, Milfy City, and others). Personally, I don't like the renders made in this program very much, they're too photorealistic and sometimes soulless. Also, it isn't really usable for me. My GPU (RTX 3070) has only 8GB of RAM, which isn't enough for more complex scenes in the program without a lot of compromises. Still, I'm creating a simple project where two friends (you can rename them "brother" and "sister" if you want, but don't, Patreon doesn't like it!) are alone on an island for a week. Sometimes I post about it on places like 4chan to get tips, because I don't know shit about DAZ Studio...

Here's a pic of the sister, oops!, I mean a pic of the completely unrelated friend of the protagonist, made in DAZ Studio for my test project. This isn't my new project, and I probably won't work with DAZ because I can't make animations with it. But I plan to finish this prototype and release it as a bonus for you guys in the future.

Finally, I have already installed Honey Select 2 on my PC. For those who don't know, it's a game published by Illusion that has a studio where you can create your own things. I use similar tool to create characters, scenes and animations for my games. Honey Select 2 has graphics in a style more like that of Honey Select 1(used to make Solvalley School), rather than the anime style of Koikatu (used to make HS Tutor). I'm suffering a bit with this new program because I'm too used to the Honey Select 1 and many things have changed (sometimes for the worse). Still I think it will be the program of choice for the new future project.

Well, that's about it. The new content for HS Tutor is progressing a bit slowly because of all these things I'm doing, but as soon as I fix the English of the whole Mila + Amelia script, the two I chose as a starting point, I'll have much more time to create new content, which is the most important thing.

Bye!

DrakeFace

Jan 13, 2019
^^^ Or the bookmark button of the internet browser even!
But maybe... there is some hidden philosophical meaning behind those dots he's posting, which we can't comprehend yet...:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

veryvoodoo

Apr 29, 2017
Can we use the 13.5 patch to update the game up from 10.0? I did it, but while playing the game, there is an issue with missing images and such. No way to patch without redownloading it fully?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Can we use the 13.5 patch to update the game up from 10.0? I did it, but while playing the game, there is an issue with missing images and such. No way to patch without redownloading it fully?
You need to apply all the patches that have come out since version 10.0.0 in the right order.

Reactions: Bloodguard

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

Hello, I was off work from December 24th until January 1st, enjoying the time with my family and friends. Now I'm back and here are the four things I plan to start working on from now on:
1. working on the new HS Tutor update that will include more scenes with Scarlett and mom, among other things
2. Finish some scenes for the first Solvalley School patch
3. Create renders and animations as a test for the future project, maybe using Honey Select 2
4. Finish a short, quick test game project I started a while ago to test the feasibility of using DAZ Studio to create wegs

The priority will be item "1", meanwhile I will do a little bit of all the others.
About the HS Tutor, I want to do Scarlett's second part which will include the scenes with her slutty mom (I know some people don't like that most moms are slutty, but I promise that the next ones that will be introduced (Ursula's mom and the school principal) won't be so slutty and will have a bit more subtlety in the way that they will inevitably end up having sex with the Main Character.
I have received some requests that I intend to fulfill as well, such as a recent message from a patron asking for a boobjob scene with Charlotte and Garnet, which will be a repeatable school scene. There are also requests for "lesbian" scenes between some girls, like Zoe and Mila, but in this case I need to see the opinion of you guys first, because I want HS Tutor to be a "vanilla" game in the sense that the MC is the focus of all the girls so I think lesbian scenes might be seen by some as a form of "cheating". If anyone wants to comment on this below, free to do so.

Zoe acting like an annoying brat

This year I will also finally start offering some things to max tier ($6) patrons, but I will carefully think about how to do this without anyone feeling unfairly treated. Also, all the old downloads are already available for the $1 patrons as well.
Bye!
Always found dudes that complain about two girls you've creampied getting frisky with each other as well 'cheating' weird as fuck. Lookin forward to some bisexual bonding myself, expands the potential scenes alot.

May 13, 2022
Always found dudes that complain about two girls you've creampied getting frisky with each other as well 'cheating' weird as fuck. Lookin forward to some bisexual bonding myself, expands the potential scenes alot.
And yet they're perfectly fine with girls, milfs especially, casually admitting their cock addiction and excursions with older men back in their teen years, and every milf/cougar in this game fits that description. Hell, two of the girls are dick-crazy and one of em is your stereotypical doujin gyaru slut (the same archetype common in gangbang hentai). You just happen to be the "best" option available

Dec 29, 2018
Because maybe it IS cheating? If the MC isn't involved then he's a third wheel. This is the avenue where people start trying to justify futa content because "it's still a chick". Um, no it isn't. If the MC was out of the room and the girls started doing shit on their own it would be cheating. It's a harem game, not a sharing game just because the other characters happen to be females. The girls are for ME only, not for the entire harem. If that's difficult for you to understand then I don't know how else to explain it.
And yet they're perfectly fine with girls, milfs especially, casually admitting their cock addiction and excursions with older men back in their teen years, and every milf/cougar in this game fits that description. Hell, two of the girls are dick-crazy and one of em is your stereotypical doujin gyaru slut (the same archetype common in gangbang hentai). You just happen to be the "best" option available
NOBODY was ok with this. People, including myself, discussed how the few mothers who did express this "slutty past" crap were less desirable. So I'm not sure where you're getting that narrative.

TK8000 Please don't add any lesbian scenes like you were thinking into the game. I want HSTutor to remain vanilla. Threesomes are fine because they involve the MC, but if there's any "Hey the MC isn't here right now, let me finger your pussy and makeout with you while he's gone" it's gonna piss me and a lot of people off. Keep it vanilla.

May 13, 2022
Threesomes are fine because they involve the MC, but if there's any "Hey the MC isn't here right now, let me finger your pussy and makeout with you while he's gone" it's gonna piss me and a lot of people off. Keep it vanilla.
Seems like a double-standard considering MC is very hush about the getting-around that he does. Your analogy is also very weak and a glass-half-empty perspective of the hypothetical lesbian moments. Who said they had to make love "behind his back"? Why can't it be a "let's get frisky with each other then call MC to join us right after"? Gotta think in terms of Appetizers and the Main Course.

We also said the scenes should be optional and completely avoidable btw. Best middle-of-the-road option given how polarizing this whole thing is.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Because maybe it IS cheating? If the MC isn't involved then he's a third wheel. This is the avenue where people start trying to justify futa content because "it's still a chick". Um, no it isn't. If the MC was out of the room and the girls started doing shit on their own it would be cheating. It's a harem game, not a sharing game just because the other characters happen to be females. The girls are for ME only, not for the entire harem. If that's difficult for you to understand then I don't know how else to explain it.

NOBODY was ok with this. People, including myself, discussed how the few mothers who did express this "slutty past" crap were less desirable. So I'm not sure where you're getting that narrative.

TK8000 Please don't add any lesbian scenes like you were thinking into the game. I want HSTutor to remain vanilla. Threesomes are fine because they involve the MC, but if there's any "Hey the MC isn't here right now, let me finger your pussy and makeout with you while he's gone" it's gonna piss me and a lot of people off. Keep it vanilla.
Counterpoint:

TK, please add ALL the lesbian scenes

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

Bro theres already lesbian scenes in the game, how did you miss them?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022

But these scenes are what makes this game good.

If the dev ever sees these comments in the end make the game you want to make and if that has some more lesbian scenes then so be it. You have already provided us with an amazing game so finish it off however the way you want.

......................Hopefully with some lesbian scenes ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does the mom still talk shit to the MC? Always found that weird.
What Mom wouldn't hate herself for banging her own kid? She's bound to take some of that self-loathing out on him.
Mum in Solvalley was the same way, and I found the dialogue hilarious. :love:

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes