WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
At this stage it's extremely mixed views but most of the comments being left and posts on discord want sharing or full on sex for everyone including other guys with MC LI's and lesbian for girls with LI's. the supporters of these games are thirsty it seems.
See spoiler for current results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't seem very mixed to me, given basically 4 of the options are Solo preferred, and it makes up over 80% of the vote. Even discount "There is a sharing option", it's still hugely in favor of solo only.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Here are the 3 poll standings.

All polls are still running. Date/Time of screenshots, when this post was made.

Last edited:

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hi does anyone have a save game where everything is still open from the update v0.14.0 ? previously done everything best. Thanks :)

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Awesome news and awesome Dev. Wish I was still a Patreon but I have Devs fight to the death for my support and currently a new Dev is in the lead with The King Of Summer because of the frequent updates and Ugly Bastard stealing all the girls from the males in the story.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone have any hints on Hannah's acceptance, (it's her last event in the list), do I need to use the train station, and choose her to get it?

Edit: I just found the investigate Hannah dialogue with Zoe.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello everyone!

Solvalley Stuff

HS Tutor
As soon as I release the Solvalley update, I'll start working on HS Tutor, where I'll add scenes of Ursula + Mom and the school principal and her daughters. These will also be the last storylines added to the game.
After this future update, the plan for HS Tutor will be to
- start doing the endings of the main girls (Zoe, Charlotte, etc.)
- make the missing scenes like sex with the teachers at school
- add some scenes that have been requested by patrons
- work on the harem route

Future project
Although I'm already at a point where I can start the new project, I want to focus 100% on the HS Tutor to create a big update in 2 months at most. So the future game that will be similar to Solvalley graphically, but much better, will have to wait a bit longer before it starts to materialize.

May 13, 2022

Hello everyone!

Solvalley Stuff

HS Tutor
As soon as I release the Solvalley update, I'll start working on HS Tutor, where I'll add scenes of Ursula + Mom and the school principal and her daughters. These will also be the last storylines added to the game.
After this future update, the plan for HS Tutor will be to
- start doing the endings of the main girls (Zoe, Charlotte, etc.)
- make the missing scenes like sex with the teachers at school
- add some scenes that have been requested by patrons
- work on the harem route

Future project
Although I'm already at a point where I can start the new project, I want to focus 100% on the HS Tutor to create a big update in 2 months at most. So the future game that will be similar to Solvalley graphically, but much better, will have to wait a bit longer before it starts to materialize.
I'm genuinely curious what requests the subscribers made

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm genuinely curious what requests the subscribers made
Here is what I found in my notes:

- a scene with Claire and her mother (threesome)
- a scene where Zoe and Mila do something lesbian (I don't know how I'm going to do this scene yet, because unlike Solvalley, this game is 100% "vanilla" in the sense that all the sex scenes are focused on the MC)
- boobjob with Garnet and her mom
- a scene where MC accidentally comes inside Rachel (Amy and Madeline's mother)
- a scene where Mila teaches the girls something sexual and ends up kissing some of them (like Garnet)
- pool scenes where the MC can call girls and have sex with them there

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019
- a scene where Zoe and Mila do something lesbian (I don't know how I'm going to do this scene yet, because unlike Solvalley, this game is 100% "vanilla" in the sense that all the sex scenes are focused on the MC)
Maybe for the lesbian scene its something the mc gets them to do and then has the option of joining in on? Only other option I can think of would be lesbianism on the side while he's fucking another girl.
Shame dudes so sensitive about sharing even within a huge ass polyharem I get not wanting to share with other dudes but not with other girls you've creampied?

Also damn a Mila teaching sex scene sounds amazing.

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
I really do wish I could have enjoyed this game, I really do. I mean the script for the girls is actually really good and I like pretty much all of their stories (from what I did play anyways) everyone seems to be pretty well fleshed out nobody seems like an empty shell or a copy. Also the idea of being a tutor is one you seen in hentai all the time yet I don't see many games based on the idea and I think there's a lot you could do with it...but that is where the cracks start to show. Instead of using the tutor angle for something fun or sexy it's basically just an excuse to put the MC at the waifus house. Sure it leads to some character development which is always good but it totally misses any chance of using it for something more sexy because...well because of the main problem.

The main problem is the MC. Playing this game really makes me wish F95 had a "Pathetic MC" tag and I'm not talking about him being dense AF that's standard fare and while I don't like it I've grown to accept that it's a universal law that 95% of all protagonist-kuns must be denser than lead. It's the fact that I rarely see a protag-kun who deserves his good fortune less than this guy. I mean this idiot does NOTHING worthy of praise and pretty much screws up everything he tries (no not literally everything but it happens often enough it feels like he fails at everything) failed collage entrance exam, fails at socializing with most people, fails to get pretty much anything right when it matters (Charlotte getting bullied as an example) and he is constantly being manipulated by at least half the cast. He is passive when he should stand up and do something and he's strangely assertive in ways that should not work for him but they do. He is constantly saying stupid shit (like when he asks mom "What would have happened if you caught me kissing my sister?" I mean seriously?!) it's almost like his brain doesn't have a "stop and think about that" function and just says whatever stupid shit he's thinking about.

I mean what is this waste of oxygen even good at? He's a good tutor? He's a nice guy? So what?! He doesn't use the tutoring angle for anything and being nice doesn't matter when you do so many stupid things that he comes off as an incompetent guy that doesn't understand why the bad things are happening when pretty much all of them ARE HIS FAULT. He isn't competent in ANYTING outside of those 2 things that makes me like him. He's not a leader that others can depend on, he's not a smart guy that can help others with their problems, he's not even a shonen protag that is weak but you want to root for anyways because he's got a good heart. He's a pervert just shy of sneaking into bedrooms and showers (god I hate protags that do that) he's a coward in pretty much every situation. He can't string together 2 sentences without stuttering. He's about as reliable as a wet paper sack. And worst of all he gets all the girls without actually doing anything to earn it with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions. Everyone else is either kinda crazy (Zoe, Scarlet, Kelly) or likes him for no reason (the teachers and mothers and most everyone else) Charlotte is basically the only girl he actually does anything for and even then she is so damaged and traumatized she basically imprints on the first person who doesn't bully her and was the only part I was actually interested in but then his constant failures and overall mishandling of her bullies made me realize yet again that this MC is not competent, he is lucky that he lives within a game.

TLDR: This guy should not be the protagonist of this kind of story, he should be the side character that only exists to make the real MC look better by comparison or as the MC of an NTR game cause it's always fun to watch people who have not earned and do not deserve what they have being taken by someone who does. Actually I would pay good money for a version of this game where you play as someone else stealing all the girls from this guy.

P.S. I'm not normally the type to shit all over a game like this I usually just move on. I know it takes a lot of time effort and talent to make these games. This one just had so many chances to be good but then did everything it could to ruin those chances that it left me disappointed. Anyways I wish you the best of luck on this and all future projects.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I really do wish I could have enjoyed this game, I really do. I mean the script for the girls is actually really good and I like pretty much all of their stories (from what I did play anyways) everyone seems to be pretty well fleshed out nobody seems like an empty shell or a copy. Also the idea of being a tutor is one you seen in hentai all the time yet I don't see many games based on the idea and I think there's a lot you could do with it...but that is where the cracks start to show. Instead of using the tutor angle for something fun or sexy it's basically just an excuse to put the MC at the waifus house. Sure it leads to some character development which is always good but it totally misses any chance of using it for something more sexy because...well because of the main problem.

The main problem is the MC. Playing this game really makes me wish F95 had a "Pathetic MC" tag and I'm not talking about him being dense AF that's standard fare and while I don't like it I've grown to accept that it's a universal law that 95% of all protagonist-kuns must be denser than lead. It's the fact that I rarely see a protag-kun who deserves his good fortune less than this guy. I mean this idiot does NOTHING worthy of praise and pretty much screws up everything he tries (no not literally everything but it happens often enough it feels like he fails at everything) failed collage entrance exam, fails at socializing with most people, fails to get pretty much anything right when it matters (Charlotte getting bullied as an example) and he is constantly being manipulated by at least half the cast. He is passive when he should stand up and do something and he's strangely assertive in ways that should not work for him but they do. He is constantly saying stupid shit (like when he asks mom "What would have happened if you caught me kissing my sister?" I mean seriously?!) it's almost like his brain doesn't have a "stop and think about that" function and just says whatever stupid shit he's thinking about.

I mean what is this waste of oxygen even good at? He's a good tutor? He's a nice guy? So what?! He doesn't use the tutoring angle for anything and being nice doesn't matter when you do so many stupid things that he comes off as an incompetent guy that doesn't understand why the bad things are happening when pretty much all of them ARE HIS FAULT. He isn't competent in ANYTING outside of those 2 things that makes me like him. He's not a leader that others can depend on, he's not a smart guy that can help others with their problems, he's not even a shonen protag that is weak but you want to root for anyways because he's got a good heart. He's a pervert just shy of sneaking into bedrooms and showers (god I hate protags that do that) he's a coward in pretty much every situation. He can't string together 2 sentences without stuttering. He's about as reliable as a wet paper sack. And worst of all he gets all the girls without actually doing anything to earn it with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions. Everyone else is either kinda crazy (Zoe, Scarlet, Kelly) or likes him for no reason (the teachers and mothers and most everyone else) Charlotte is basically the only girl he actually does anything for and even then she is so damaged and traumatized she basically imprints on the first person who doesn't bully her and was the only part I was actually interested in but then his constant failures and overall mishandling of her bullies made me realize yet again that this MC is not competent, he is lucky that he lives within a game.

TLDR: This guy should not be the protagonist of this kind of story, he should be the side character that only exists to make the real MC look better by comparison or as the MC of an NTR game cause it's always fun to watch people who have not earned and do not deserve what they have being taken by someone who does. Actually I would pay good money for a version of this game where you play as someone else stealing all the girls from this guy.

P.S. I'm not normally the type to shit all over a game like this I usually just move on. I know it takes a lot of time effort and talent to make these games. This one just had so many chances to be good but then did everything it could to ruin those chances that it left me disappointed. Anyways I wish you the best of luck on this and all future projects.
The idea is that the MC would start out as a total loser but evolve over time, but the sandbox style of the game requires his loser status to be reset at the beginning of each new story, so he never progresses. The poor guy is stuck in an eternal limbo of failure, but at least he meets some nice girls who give him some love along the way.

The idea of a guy who is at rock bottom but starts to build confidence would have worked, in my opinion, if I had kept the original idea of only 3 main girls with short stories. But I could not resist and ended up expanding the game world too much.

In my new project, I'll try to avoid all the mistakes I made in my first games. I'll pay some attention to the male character, because I usually don't spend more than 30 seconds on him (both in creating the 3D model and everything else). I'll also proofread the damn text, because I don't want to have to go back to old scripts like I'm doing (right now I'm fixing Kelly's) and get indignant about the lack of care in the writing :LOL:.

Maybe for the lesbian scene its something the mc gets them to do and then has the option of joining in on? Only other option I can think of would be lesbianism on the side while he's fucking another girl.
Shame dudes so sensitive about sharing even within a huge ass polyharem I get not wanting to share with other dudes but not with other girls you've creampied?

Also damn a Mila teaching sex scene sounds amazing.
The scene of Mila kissing the girls is going to be even more complicated, to be honest.

My idea for now is that the MC will have to do some quests with the school principal to gain her trust, and in one of these, she will end up saying about the effort to modernize the school and offer a decent program of sex education classes. Mila will end up teaching the class, and she will prove to be totally inept at it, making the class progress to totally inappropriate stuff involving her, the girls, and the MC.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes