Seeking Huge Breasts Games Archive

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
Tifa's Dark Heaven - [REN'PY] [3D] [BIG] [PAI] NTR warning
Lustful Society - [REN'PY] [2D] [BIG]
Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked - [RPGM] [2D] [BIG] [PAI]
Furtown: New Beginnings - [REN'PY] [2D] [BIG]
Ntr Massager and a Strong Willed Wife - [RPGM] [2D] [BIG] [LAC] NTR, uh, warning
Growing Rivalry - [RPGM] [2D] [BIG] [HUGE] [GIG] [BE] AI warning
Ovulating Maiden - [REN'PY] [3D] [BIG] [HUGE] [GIG] [BE] [PAI] [LAC]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 1_heart_

gerbilthehut

Nov 29, 2022
Might also fit other tags but I haven't played it yet
Heritage [3D][BIG][HUGE]
Very fast and quick VN with an inexplicable twist at the end. The lack of choices can make any VN feel less appealing, so, you have been forewarned if you are someone that enjoys a small bit of creative license. The character models are unique in some respects. Not to spoil much, but there is a particular emphasis on the nipples of the protagonist's sister. The coloration, texture, and depiction may be off putting to some. There is avoidable Futa in some sense, but it is still mentioned. No particularly offensive kinks or fetishes presented at first glance (at least to me), and I'm very vanilla, so, take that as you will.

Anyways, worth looking at for a first glance. I feel like it has some potential to be a decent VN (following edits) to throw into your "playlist," but it won't be for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: packman32

threv1

Oct 28, 2023
FYI "White Russian" now has a good amount [HUGE] and [GIG] content in the later chapters. Definitely worth a try

Reactions: gajibo
Jul 19, 2021
My perception of breast size is absolutely fucked, but these don't look gigantic to me. With that said, I skimmed though the game's images and found a couple of shots that are definitely [GIG] at the very end, so it might deserve the tag on a technicality.

Reactions: hirakoshinji2

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
just a reminder for definitions specifically used for this list:

DEFINITIONS AND TAGS
you can press crtl+f to search between tags.
SIZES
On this lists breast sizes will be divided into three categories: Big, Huge and Gigantic.

• Big breasts are breasts that are at least as big as the character's head each. This is the minimum size required to enter this list. Every game that has at least one character with Big breasts will be tagged [BIG]

• Huge breasts are breasts that are at least twice as big as the character's head each. Every game that has at least one character with Huge breasts will be tagged [HUGE]

• Gigantic breasts are breasts that are at least as big as the character's torso. Every game that has at least one character with Gigantic breasts will be tagged [GIG]

TAGS
[3D]
or [2D] refers to the game having 2d or 3d graphics.
[BE]: Games containing Breast Expansion. That is when a character's breasts significantly increase in size due to magical, chemical, or natural reasons. The biggest size reached will be added to the tags.
[PAI]: Games containing at least one occurrence of Tit Fuck/Paizuri.
[LAC]: Games in which at least one character lactates.

Kazutoyo

Oct 8, 2020
My perception of breast size is absolutely fucked, but these don't look gigantic to me. With that said, I skimmed though the game's images and found a couple of shots that are definitely [GIG] at the very end, so it might deserve the tag on a technicality.
There are two other [GIG] scenes as well. One in Episode 8 during a date with Jane, and one very brief scene earlier in the game (episode 5?) if you make the right dialogue choices when a demon tries to persuade you into helping her.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes