3.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,131 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,302 42.4%

• Total voters

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
No longer bound by traditional morality, he formed his own version of morality. He began kidnapping women to be the replacement for cows, which he believed was more moral because he thought humans should drink human milk.​
Your average psych ward patient backstory. :KEK:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Ok, so I don't think this game needs a demon route because it make it to convent to write an evil storyline. But I can understand the struggle it might cause trying to write the human route without a real reason of why the Mc of the story is not getting caught. So far it's ok but future event are going to get harder to write if there is no opposition to his deeds. I feel like a cop going rouge was I little over the top since it's just the beginning of the game. Maybe if the Mc started a cult with his ideology this could change how the rest of the game goes for a human route. But for him to not get found out by the FDA for the type of milk his using is just not real enough for it to not happen. Now if it was the demon route he probably be able to solve most of his problem with his powers and it would make more sense why the cop would have to go rouge to end his evil. Now whether she could kill him or not is another thing.

Reactions: BiggestDickest

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok now i am starting to be a believer .. i am thinking of milking my neighbors wifes and daughters ,,,,, all my neighbors :devilish:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahhahahhahaahhahahahaahahha :LOL:

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
This VN is so fucked up... I love it. How often are updates? Because right now there's like only 30 minutes of content

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Havent played since v2. Just played v4. I like where this goes, love the kinks, etc., but DOES THIS MC EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP?

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes