3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,055 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,248 42.4%

• Total voters
May 8, 2020
This game about , it’s like :
Asian dude have breastfeeding-mommy-dominant fetish ! What a combo , maan))
Ow and that Targaryen chika , very interesting . In beginning I can’t unseen Emilia clarrk when playing the game . But this story written so interesting, so I even forgot about it)
IMG_6299.gif

inkdot

Feb 12, 2020
The animation and render sometimes needs to be improved, other than that the plot and characters are interesting in a way.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
When I found this game, I thought "Yes. Finally a game with some raping and forced sex", but in the end it's just another game with a little kidnapping and semi forced sex, before the girls in no time are turned into willing less bimbos who fall in love with their rapist. Whey aren't there any games where the girls keep their fighting spirit and keep hating it every time they are forced to have sex with someone, whether it's the MC or someone he is pimping them out too.

I'm sorry to say but this game is yet another game that is heading for the garbage can.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Whey aren't there any games where the girls keep their fighting spirit and keep hating it every time they are forced to have sex with someone, whether it's the MC or someone he is pimping them out too.
Because then story will just be repeating itself. What can the MC say to the kidnapped girls? What can they say to the MC? You have already seen their initial interactions, i.e. the kidnapping part. That's when the girls resist most, insult him, threaten him, or beg for mercy. Once they are kidnapped long enough, they will stop doing that, and they won't have much to say to the MC unless there is a change in relationship. You see people resisting arrest like mad men. Once they are in prison long enough, they stop doing that most of the time, unless they have a chance to escape.

There are real life cases where the girls/women keep hating their kidnapper or ended up submitting to him. The ones that keep hating the kidnapper have little interactions with him except getting raped every time he wants it. What story can there possibly be? It's just repeating the same thing over and over again. It would be like writing a story about a man eating breakfast every day.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Because then story will just be repeating itself. What can the MC say to the kidnapped girls? What can they say to the MC? You have already seen their initial interactions, i.e. the kidnapping part. That's when the girls resist most, insult him, threaten him, or beg for mercy. Once they are kidnapped long enough, they will stop doing that, and they won't have much to say to the MC unless there is a change in relationship. You see people resisting arrest like mad men. Once they are in prison long enough, they stop doing that most of the time, unless they have a chance to escape.

There are real life cases where the girls/women keep hating their kidnapper or ended up submitting to him. The ones that keep hating the kidnapper have little interactions with him except getting raped every time he wants it. What story can there possibly be? It's just repeating the same thing over and over again. It would be like writing a story about a man eating breakfast every day.
I can't really see how lovingly spreading their legs are any less repeating itself than passively or actively showing they hate sex with MC.

I'm not saying they should continue insulting MC and actively fight him when he fucks them. There is a BIG middle ground where the girls in different ways can show how much they hate having sex with the MC. And each girls should have a different pattern depending on how strong they are mentally.

I'm well aware of real life cases where girls have falling in love with their kidnapper. It's called Stockholm Syndrome, but it's the minority, not the majority of kidnapping cases. In the majority of the kidnapping cases the girls will submit to their kidnapper, but they will continue hating to have sex with him and show this in various ways. Mostly passively but also aggressively depending on how aggressive and threatening the kidnapper is and how strong the girls are mentally. The girls will in most cases never get even close to become loving bimbos like you make the girls become, and a kidnapper will in most cases never give the girls even remotely the freedom you are giving them.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I can't really see how lovingly spreading their legs are any less repeating itself than passively or actively showing they hate sex with MC.
It is less repetitive because it is a change in the story. If the girls were willing to have sex with him from the beginning, then indeed it would be as repetitive as them always hating sex with the MC. I try to keep the updates in the story unique, whether or not I succeed is another matter, but it's something I try to do.
I'm not saying they should continue insulting MC and actively fight him when he fucks them. There is a BIG middle ground where the girls in different ways can show how much they hate having sex with the MC. And each girls should have a different pattern depending on how strong they are mentally.
Ok, then I don't know how to write that. You can give me ideas if you have any. I understand a kidnapped girl will behave differently every day since she is kidnapped. Most likely initially her resistance will be stronger, and lessening gradually. But I don't know how to write such a story. I think every update would be a sex scene with the girl behaving differently. Personally I think that's boring. I want to see big changes in the story, even if the pacing is a bit too quick. I think what you described would work a lot better if the story was only about one girl.
I'm well aware of real life cases where girls have falling in love with their kidnapper. It's called Stockholm Syndrome, but it's the minority, not the majority of kidnapping cases. In the majority of the kidnapping cases the girls will submit to their kidnapper, but they will continue hating to have sex with him and show this in various ways. Mostly passively but also aggressively depending on how aggressive and threatening the kidnapper is and how strong the girls are mentally. The girls will in most cases never get even close to become loving bimbos like you make the girls become, and a kidnapper will in most cases never give the girls even remotely the freedom you are giving them.
Indeed this game is not realistic. Real life is boring. I don't think making the game as realistic as possible is the priority. Among the cases I have seen, like you said, most girls just submit to their kidnapper. They barely talk to their kidnapper unless they need something. They just let their kidnapper rape them without resisting. That's their daily routine. I don't know how I can write a story on that. It'd make more sense if it was a sandbox game.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Indeed this game is not realistic. Real life is boring. I don't think making the game as realistic as possible is the priority. Among the cases I have seen, like you said, most girls just submit to their kidnapper. They barely talk to their kidnapper unless they need something. They just let their kidnapper rape them without resisting. That's their daily routine. I don't know how I can write a story on that. It'd make more sense if it was a sandbox game.
Sandbox presentation wouldn't make it any less repetitive, the content of the scenes is what matters. As for that content, there are two things to consider; the sex side and the character/story side. For the sex, variety is had by having different sex acts and positions, simple enough. For the other half, have the kidnapper telling the girl things, advancing the main story whatever that may be, or giving her news from her old life. Telling her that her boyfriend has stopped looking for her, that he's found another girl, that her job has replaced her, just things that will show her that the world is moving on without her and that she is being forgotten, nobody is going to come find her. She gets less resistant and more subdued, sure, but the specifics of the news from the outside he brings her give variety.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
It is less repetitive because it is a change in the story. If the girls were willing to have sex with him from the beginning, then indeed it would be as repetitive as them always hating sex with the MC. I try to keep the updates in the story unique, whether or not I succeed is another matter, but it's something I try to do.
So how do you plan to make the sex, with the girls who have turned loving bimbo's, none repetitive from now on? Or are MC not going to have sex with those girls anymore?

One big change in the girl's attitude toward the MC does not define whether sex is repetitive or not. Consensual sex has the same risk of being repetitive as none consensual sex. The only difference is the girls attitude towards the MC.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
So how do you plan to make the sex, with the girls who have turned loving bimbo's, none repetitive from now on? Or are MC not going to have sex with those girls anymore?

One big change in the girl's attitude toward the MC does not define whether sex is repetitive or not. Consensual sex has the same risk of being repetitive as none consensual sex. The only difference is the girls attitude towards the MC.
Honestly, the latter, more or less. If there isn't a particular plot point that I wish to bring out through the interaction with a girl, I won't make a scene about it. It's impossible to show every activity of the MC anyway. It's assumed he has sex with the girls every day, milks them every day, opens his shops every day, possibly with customers praising his products. I can't show everything. I won't drag this game out when I have run out of ideas for the story. I may even have to wrap the game up earlier than I previously planned because I am having a very severe eczema flare-up at the moment.

There are lots of plot points that I wish to include in the story that don't involve the girls, e.g. what happens to other men, what happens as the kidnappings get to a point that it's impossible not to notice it. This story really isn't much of a corruption story. If I had to describe it, it's more of a world-building story, if such a category even exists.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Honestly, the latter, more or less. If there isn't a particular plot point that I wish to bring out through the interaction with a girl, I won't make a scene about it. It's impossible to show every activity of the MC anyway. It's assumed he has sex with the girls every day, milks them every day, opens his shops every day, possibly with customers praising his products. I can't show everything. I won't drag this game out when I have run out of ideas for the story. I may even have to wrap the game up earlier than I previously planned because I am having a very severe eczema flare-up at the moment.

There are lots of plot points that I wish to include in the story that don't involve the girls, e.g. what happens to other men, what happens as the kidnappings get to a point that it's impossible not to notice it. This story really isn't much of a corruption story. If I had to describe it, it's more of a world-building story, if such a category even exists.
So more girls who goes through the same pattern with being kidnapped and turned into loving bimbo's? Isn't that kind of repetitive?

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
So more girls who goes through the same pattern with being kidnapped and turned into loving bimbo's? Isn't that kind of repetitive?
No, how did you intrepret that from my post? I even told you what plot points there are that are not about kidnapping girls and corrupting them.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
No, how did you intrepret that from my post? I even told you what plot points there are that are not about kidnapping girls and corrupting them.
You wrote "what happens as the kidnappings get to a point that it's impossible not to notice it". Hence you are planning more kidnappings, which based on your earlier writing will follow the same repeatable pattern as the other kidnappings. First the girl resists, and once she has given birth she becomes a loving bimbo. Your game is already full of repetitive actions.

End of the day. The only thing that makes your game stand out is the fetish for breast milk. Everything else is a repeat of existing games.

That is my opinion and feedback. Whether you agree or want to use the feedback, I really don't care. Your game is already in my trash bin.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes