3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,070 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,260 42.4%

• Total voters

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Meaning next mission could be to add a pair of twins and their milf to the harem. Or a girl partner of the cop. That would be an interesting addition. Finally, the mc could manage to mind break a heiress with the help of the thief (that he already has added to his harem ), make her use her money for him and get away with it all! Its a game , so as long as its fun, all's good yeah?
Oh, well, in terms of girls, I think I have almost shown all the girls that I have planned for this game. It is implied the MC has captured many more women than the ones that are shown, when he said that his customers are unknowingly drinking the milk of their mothers, sisters, or wives. The capture of the girls is a symbol of control over what they represent, namely law, race, religion, ideology, crime, media. The MC is not content with just getting away with the kidnappings. He thinks he is right so he will make the others accept that. I know it's silly that I have to explain that here. It's my fault of doing a poor job at explaining the MC's mentality and motives in the game.

Anyway, it's great that you accept the game doesn't have to be completely realistic. I would say that the endings I planned are even more ambitious than just getting away :p. We're getting closer to that in the next update.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Why do I feel like I already played .5? Extracted and reloaded me save and I was already at the end of the playthrough??

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HumanDairyFarm-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Why do I feel like I already played .5? Extracted and reloaded me save and I was already at the end of the playthrough??
I think it's because your save is inside the end screen. Try rolling back a few images and then left click normally to see it solves the problem.

Reactions: Jamsalad

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
save me from what exactly , i think she has something very serious to worry about than she thinks :devilish::ROFLMAO::LOL::cool::p:devilish:

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes