3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

Do you like the Human or Demon route more?

• Human

Votes: 3,070 57.6%
  • Demon

Votes: 2,260 42.4%

• Total voters

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I would've said every working class person personally, but I guess if you live somewhere without a social safety net paying taxes would feel a bit like rape.
Well, I suppose getting milked is a pretty good analogy to getting taxed. Maybe this game isn't too far from reality, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: MikoKju
Aug 2, 2020
A shame that the demon route has been cancelled, it made sense and gave purpose to the fantasy, the human route is not my cup of tea, we are already humans irl...

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
A shame that the demon route has been cancelled, it made sense and gave purpose to the fantasy, the human route is not my cup of tea, we are already humans irl...
You sure you're not a demon? :p

I won't promise anything right now but I am interested in remaking the demon route from scratch after finishing this game if I am still able to. I'm suffering from a very severe eczema breakout right now that it's hard for me to do anything that requires a bit of focus.

shnackzie

Donor
May 7, 2020
why actually do we not drink human milk. by far good stuff
And it contains "advice" to what antibodies your immune system should develop. Like sharing bacteria/virus ID database, or like a vaccine. Personally I stick to eating freshly showered ass. You can also train your immune system by exposing it to stuff :p

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
why actually do we not drink human milk. by far good stuff
I don't know. PETA has suggested this before. I don't know why their activists didn't carry it out. You know, the best way to destroy the cow milk industry is to provide alternatives, like almond milk or soy milk. If only those girls at PETA would serve us fresh human milk straight from the source, I think they will get a lot more support :).

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
My simple advice for the dev:
Don't try to make the players sympathize with the MC. Don't try to redeem him. The game would be a lot better off that way. This new direction ain't it chief.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
My simple advice for the dev:
Don't try to make the players sympathize with the MC. Don't try to redeem him. The game would be a lot better off that way. This new direction ain't it chief.
There was a discussion about this with another guy. I did consider whether a change in direction in the story would be received well. The reason for that is not redemption. I simply think there is more room to develop the story with this direction. I read your review, and I agree with many of your points. I admit I'm not a very experienced writer or game developer, and many problems in the game boil down to my inability to work cohesively across different areas of the game.

I'll address some of your criticisms and see if you can understand my perspective. They are by no means excuses. I'm not happy with the state of the game either, probably in different ways than you. There are lots of things that can be improved, but it's too late now. I just want to give the game a proper ending.

Corruption or mindbreak should be done slowly, breaking the characters' walls or will down bit by bit. Instead what we get here is everything it SHOULDN'T be. And there's talks of...romance?
I did say before that corruption is not a theme of this game, despite that may be what a lot of people are looking for when playing games similar to this one. But you can see that by, the MC straight up raping the girls he kidnapped, instead of waiting for them to be corrupted before fucking them. Mindbreak is also not a theme of this game. I explained it before when somebody else asked about it. I think that is a waste of character development. A broken character doesn't respond to anything much. It doesn't matter what the character was like before. The moment she becomes broken, she is the same as all the other broken characters. "Romance", has always been there, between the MC and his mother. And the MC has always been talking about his philosophies to his girl. I think the main problem here is trying to fit this game into the existing categories on F95 or other adult websites. The most accurate word I can think of to describe the main theme of this game is obsession. The MC does not care how, but he will get what he wants. He isn't after torturing women or making them submissive.

Someone before you said this isn't realistic. But based on the real life cases I have seen, like Jaycee Dugard, this is actually quite realistic. The kidnapper didn't care what she thought. He just kept lecturing her on his philosophies. And after giving birth to a few of his children, he no longer tied her up. And she didn't try to escape. Her children didn't even hate the kidnapper. It's very different from what you see in games like Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition.

And the pacing...well. The pacing is all over the place. Several timeskips this early in the game, I don't know if the game is intended to be a short one and is being rushed due to that, but everything feels like it's moving too quick to the point that it's really dampening my enjoyment of the game.
I agree. The pacing is one of the worst parts of this game. It probably would have been better if I focused on one girl alone, like the mother or Emma. What this game was intended to be was, well, entirely different from what it is today. Probably you weren't there in the early stages of the game, but it started off with the demon route only. Maybe that is what made you feel the change in tone in the MC. On the demon route, the original plan was for the MC to grow increasingly contemptuous towards humans, and to treat them no better than cattle.

The sex scenes, honestly, there's too many of them. That would be fine if they were longer and meaningful, but they are over very quickly to enjoy OR serve a story purpose, other than showing "look the MC is raping one of the women again"
The writing could really, really use improvement, specially in that aspect
That's also true. I tried to improve them with animations but the result still wasn't very good. I guess I am just not very good at making sex scenes.

The lack of a "hide" option on Android however has the textbox covering them up without being able to hide it to see them fully, and the heaps of dialogue during the sex scenes makes the textbox obstruct them often.
I don't know if there's anything I can do about that. The Android version is an automatic port from Renpy itself.

Meep2_TheMeepening

Jul 30, 2022
There was a discussion about this with another guy. I did consider whether a change in direction in the story would be received well. The reason for that is not redemption. I simply think there is more room to develop the story with this direction. I read your review, and I agree with many of your points. I admit I'm not a very experienced writer or game developer, and many problems in the game boil down to my inability to work cohesively across different areas of the game.

I'll address some of your criticisms and see if you can understand my perspective. They are by no means excuses. I'm not happy with the state of the game either, probably in different ways than you. There are lots of things that can be improved, but it's too late now. I just want to give the game a proper ending.

I did say before that corruption is not a theme of this game, despite that may be what a lot of people are looking for when playing games similar to this one. But you can see that by, the MC straight up raping the girls he kidnapped, instead of waiting for them to be corrupted before fucking them. Mindbreak is also not a theme of this game. I explained it before when somebody else asked about it. I think that is a waste of character development. A broken character doesn't respond to anything much. It doesn't matter what the character was like before. The moment she becomes broken, she is the same as all the other broken characters. "Romance", has always been there, between the MC and his mother. And the MC has always been talking about his philosophies to his girl. I think the main problem here is trying to fit this game into the existing categories on F95 or other adult websites. The most accurate word I can think of to describe the main theme of this game is obsession. The MC does not care how, but he will get what he wants. He isn't after torturing women or making them submissive.

Someone before you said this isn't realistic. But based on the real life cases I have seen, like Jaycee Dugard, this is actually quite realistic. The kidnapper didn't care what she thought. He just kept lecturing her on his philosophies. And after giving birth to a few of his children, he no longer tied her up. And she didn't try to escape. Her children didn't even hate the kidnapper. It's very different from what you see in games like Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition.

I agree. The pacing is one of the worst parts of this game. It probably would have been better if I focused on one girl alone, like the mother or Emma. What this game was intended to be was, well, entirely different from what it is today. Probably you weren't there in the early stages of the game, but it started off with the demon route only. Maybe that is what made you feel the change in tone in the MC. On the demon route, the original plan was for the MC to grow increasingly contemptuous towards humans, and to treat them no better than cattle.

That's also true. I tried to improve them with animations but the result still wasn't very good. I guess I am just not very good at making sex scenes.

I don't know if there's anything I can do about that. The Android version is an automatic port from Renpy itself.

I still don't know how to use the f95 formatting quite well so I hope this comment doesn't end up being as much of a mess formatting wise as it appears to be while typing lol

Anywho, I see, and understand, most of the points you've made in your reply. Thank you for taking the time to address those criticisms.

However, I still don't agree with the argument about the romance part. Romance with the mother has indeed always been there. It didn't feel out of place however because seeds were planted (heh) for that from the start. And while the mother was shown to be "reluctant" she was still subdued and caring for the MC from the beginning.
The other girls, however...were not. We have been shown from the beginning how they have always hated hime from the beginning (duh) and continued to hate him even when under his "possession" for months now. If we had seen gradual development or change in behavior, this change of direction might be easier to swallow (heh x2). However, despite the real life example you listed that it is realistic, what we, the player, have seen is the girls go from hatred to acceptance in a span of few scenes and one single "heart to heart" conversation. We never see the emotional development or anything of the sorts here. We just see the girls accept MC's philosophies, specially the Nun who is like, yeah gimme romance, let's go out to eat, etc etc. She may have reasons (feeling lonely, having no one else) but that was information revealed during that very conversation, so it all just feels very talk no jutsu from MC and boom, problem solved.

I genuinely agree with the MC/obsession. If there's one consistent thing in the game it's the way the MC is written as the delusional guy he is, and him talking about his philosophies. It's just the sudden acceptance of said philosophies from the girl themselves that feels out of place.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
It's just the sudden acceptance of said philosophies from the girl themselves that feels out of place.
I understand. I had hoped the timeskips would have served to show that over time, the girls had softened up against the MC. But you're right, it doesn't feel that way. This would have been much better if there was only one girl, and I could show the changes throughout more scenes. Maybe in the next game? Who knows :). Thank you for being polite while giving criticisms.

Reactions: Fiatos

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Quality over quantity, no need to rush bro.
Thanks, but I don't know about quality anymore. I keep trying out new things, new ways to make art or enhance it, like using Photoshop, Gimp, Stable Diffusion, and some other tools that I have been hearing about, like ReShade. Learning new things takes quite a bit of time, but they don't always pay off, because the results could be worse than before. When I was learning how to use the music composing softwares, I realised that I don't have the proper tools to make music myself, and so that was kind of a waste of time. And then I keep trying out new story elements, but you see many people are not happy with the new things. And I don't disagree. The game probably has too much of everything and isn't focused enough. So I don't know whether you will like the next update because I might be trying out dumb things again.

Reactions: Fiatos and DrMindzy

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks, but I don't know about quality anymore. I keep trying out new things, new ways to make art or enhance it, like using Photoshop, Gimp, Stable Diffusion, and some other tools that I have been hearing about, like ReShade. Learning new things takes quite a bit of time, but they don't always pay off, because the results could be worse than before. When I was learning how to use the music composing softwares, I realised that I don't have the proper tools to make music myself, and so that was kind of a waste of time. And then I keep trying out new story elements, but you see many people are not happy with the new things. And I don't disagree. The game probably has too much of everything and isn't focused enough. So I don't know whether you will like the next update because I might be trying out dumb things again.
Go Bigger.Badder.Better. For insistence -next could be the rescue twins and their milf. The cop was fun too.

DrMindzy

Mar 3, 2023
respectfully, I would try to stop thinking about what other people want. If you honestly want to finish this game with no regrets, make a plan and script on paper that you can stick to, stop looking at the comments because trust me it mainly won't help you. Everybody has entirely distinct visions for what the game is and it's impractical to even try to grasp or integrate them all considering they all have different perceptions. It's your creation, and for the level of quality I sincerely believe it looks beautiful, it's genuinely one of my favorite games to play through and experience and I'm not sure you need try to make it look outrageous because, at the end of the day, it's just a visual novel and it doesn't need to be. It's ridiculously complicated to even begin to develop these games, I attempted and gave up pretty quickly, so it probably sounds condescending of me to say, but I know from what I've seen you know what you're doing and its just not necessary to overthink it. Just my opinion

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
The rescue twins and their milf? I don't remember that part.
Meaning next mission could be to add a pair of twins and their milf to the harem. Or a girl partner of the cop. That would be an interesting addition. Finally, the mc could manage to mind break a heiress with the help of the thief (that he already has added to his harem ), make her use her money for him and get away with it all! Its a game , so as long as its fun, all's good yeah?

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes